If you saw Spider_Man please read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockula
I was disappointed when my local showing of Spider-Man didn't have the Hulk teaser attached. So I was wondering if anybody could tell me how the audiences reacted to seeing the teaser.

ToMacco
No reaction, really.

The movie looks really wierd, though. It showed a guy standing in front of the mirror, talking to himself. Then all of a sudden he like gets huge and turns green.

Texas
No reaction here either.
Although there was a little whispering when Jennifer Connelys name popped up cool
but everyone loved the MIBII trailer! smokin'

ToMacco
I think I was making people mad during the movie.

I was with a bunch of people, so I was wipping out one liners the entire movie. I had all my friends in stitches, but I think I pissed everyone else off. Although I did here some people laughing at some of the things I said.

I hate people like me at the movies.

Thomas H
confused

Texas
I would of turned around and ***** slapped you if you were in my theater!!!

Silence is Golden!!! mad

LanceWindu
Not if you're at a crappy movie.

ToMacco
I like to make people laugh.

Gundark
Thats why we have the slapping machine for you, To ! laughing out loud

Saw spidey last night -loved it ! As for the trailers, the Hulk could have been a little more revealing. MIBII was funny. And of course the AOTC trailer on the big screen had us on the edge of our seats !

finti
Spiderman sucks just like all the cartoon heroes turned into the big screen does. Spiderman what a laugh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Oh poodoo ! Don't you roll your eyes at me, viking boy ! laughing out loud

Texas
I didn't get the AOTC trailer with my showing. Or maybe I've just seen it so many times, I cant remember?

Spiderman is totally kewl Finti! Your just jealous cause it wont open in Norway till 2541!!!! stick out tongue

ToMacco
laughing out loud Jesus!

What a bummer! laughing out loud

FLIPMODE
I heard someone spitting out one liners When I saw Spidey.

Were you the one that said Willem Dafoe looked like Jim Carrey?

ToMacco
No, that wasn't me.

Augeybana
Year old huh.

Ghetto Goblin
I can't believe how old this thread is, SM1 hasn't come out along with the hulk, which is in my opinion in the same ranking as hell-boy, THEY BOTH SU**ED, BIG TIME.

ÞÁØlå
indeed..... old thread so.....

closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.