who needs help on kotor2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_dracus
anyone who want help come to me

darth-yoda
u could tell me the ending if u want i never finished it

darth_dracus
if you are a jedi you fight kreia you and your friends fly off in the ebon hawk.when a sith you kill kriea for power and go off with your friends.not to good of an ending.

darth-yoda
its sound worse than kotors ending so thts it

Fishy
The ending sucks donkey dick

Otaku_Sith
donkey balls

Otaku_Sith
like Nickelodeon

Kiu Dun
the Dark Side ending has you staying on Malachor.

darth-yoda
so its pretty shit

Darth Ridah
well I certainly was dissapointed, it was as if the developers took that week off or somthing, relly a terrible ending to an ok game

darth_dracus
all right im back its been a couple years...any one still need help????

Blue_Hefner
you'll only need help with it if you're a 5 year old

darth_dracus
no.....im prettty sure people need help that are not 5 your just black so your unemployd so you get to play it all the time and has masterd it now stfu..

exanda kane
Originally posted by darth_dracus
no.....im prettty sure people need help that are not 5 your just black so your unemployd so you get to play it all the time and has masterd it now stfu..

Looks like the leader of the KKK is back in..black confused

Tangible God
Better hit the sack.

Blue_Hefner

I'm also in high school.

Leper_Messiah
no.....im prettty sure people need help that are not 5 your just black so your unemployd so you get to play it all the time and has masterd it now stfu.. LOL

jollyjim311

Wow...

Reported for Class VI Douchebaggery.

Captain REX

*bludgeons you with a gaffi stick*

+10 on your Fail roll! That's a total damage of -50 to your opponent, who then curbstomps you.

exanda kane
Has this infidel been banned yet? If that comment contained some intellect and irony, it might have made a laugh, but it didn't. I am actually quite shocked at it lol.

darth_dracus
well....blue hefner your older then me....i have a job im 15 so lol 10$ for wokers permit...

darth_dracus
I made this thread to help people not to have some Dick head come and ***** about it

Tangible God
I needed help on it often, but then I found GameBanshee.

jollyjim311
I made this thread to help people not to have some Dick head come and ***** about it

Well, maybe you should of said that instead of being racist?

darth_dracus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Well, maybe you should of said that instead of being racist?

you can stfu....and hes the racist one iv seen some older threads..

jollyjim311
I could... And that's no excuse.

Captain REX
I don't see how anyone could need help on KOTOR or KOTORII; other than killing people that are better than you, I have found no difficulties whatsoever.

No need to bash people, Dracus, that's uncalled for. Especially the semi-racist remarks. I don't recall Hefner being at all racist unless he's completely joking. Knock it off.

darth_dracus
....okay w/e but there are other people that need help ffs wow i try to help and people come and be jack asses and yeah hes racist i remember him from a long time ago..

Tangible God
....okay w/e but there are other people that need help ffs wow i try to help and people come and be jack asses and yeah hes racist i remember him from a long time ago.. It's you're racist overreaction to Hefner's post that isn't appreciated.

Leper_Messiah
Social darwinism is not appreciated here.. wink

darth_dracus
okay well im not really racist and for that i apolagiez...

darth_dracus
lepe said he was so i believed him

Captain REX
Play nice, that's all I'm saying...

darth_dracus
is there any way i can just delete this thread??

Captain REX
You can report the first post and request it's closure.

darthsecretus30

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thats_racist.gif

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thumb_whiteboy.jpg

darth_dracus
lmao!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.