Your Favourite Images

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
what was everyones favourite shot from the movie.

i have a few

- the shot of Vader as he takes his first breath in the big black suite.

- the shot of palpatine as he raises his triumphant arms during the declaration of the empire scene

- the awe inspirigng opening shot that lasts for a good minute or so. truely jaw dropping

masterkit
The Parts with Aayla cuz shes hot
and the shot of vader takin his first breath. That was pretty cool.

matreid
The shot where lil Ani gets roasted!dev

dflood
when anything with a lightsaber is on screen

kalsemo
I absolutely love when greivous whips out all his sabers and starts gyrating towards Obi-Won. Can't wait till the DVD comes out so I can play and replay that part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAILY
My favourite shots are the ones where ILM forgot to put a Digital Palpatine face over his stunt double.... and yes a few of these shots made it into the movie... they look rather sad too

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BAILY
My favourite shots are the ones where ILM forgot to put a Digital Palpatine face over his stunt double.... and yes a few of these shots made it into the movie... they look rather sad too

I saw em, only those who pay close attention will see em though.

I've noticed this on other movies where they have a stunt double.

The Ones
ive just watched the entire windu vs palps fight and i couldnt spot where they forgot to put the digital face one. where is it?

dark1365
http://home.nc.rr.com/inbedwithhomer/STFU%20vader.gif

The Ones
what the hell was that for?

Ast Rofan
Maybe he is trying to meet his ******* quota for today or something.

JKozzy
My favourite shots are the ones where ILM forgot to put a Digital Palpatine face over his stunt double.... and yes a few of these shots made it into the movie... they look rather sad too Which shots?

chubbychipmunk
i love this one shot, i don't know why but it gives me chills...

it's the one where it shows padme alon and anakin alone, and there's an orange sunset and they're in 2 seperate buildings and it shows them looking out the window... then he crys

chubbychipmunk
also the ending sunset part... it ALWAYS gives me chills

chubbychipmunk
i like the zoomed up shots of anakin too... lol i hafta say or the duel parts

Echuu
Lets all post three times in a row!!!!! Happy Dance

not no expression

dflood
you can edit your post 15 minutes after posting

dflood
instead of posting

dflood
3 times

Ahnold
Oh would you PLEASE just cut the poor guy some slack? I've noticed this a lot at the KMC, and in the Episode III forum particularly - people have absolutely no patience with the noobies! I'm talking below zero tolerance! Yes, it's mildly irritating sometimes when people do things like this, but rise above it. I personally feel that resorting to sarcasm when it comes to things as petty as this is rather cruel and unnecessary ...

And remember - we were all noobies once smile .

dflood
yeah i was just joking . i was actually givin him advice so the others wudnt burn him in future wink

Darth Travizzle
Baily's signature, that picture of Padme is hot.

kalsemo
Thanks Ahnold for the those words to the wise!

Anywho, one of my favortie shots is when they zoom in on Grievous' eyes! That is just too cool!!!!!

Lord Darth Gabe
well, editing! geez...I did`nt know that...

Lord Darth Gabe
thanx for the tip

Lord Darth Gabe
...Dflood

kalsemo
I also love it when Ani and Obi are making their crash landing at the beginning of the movie.... You see the huge-a$$ ship, then it zooms into the tiny cockpit..... awsome!!!!!!

Vader667
Originally posted by Ahnold
Oh would you PLEASE just cut the poor guy some slack? I've noticed this a lot at the KMC, and in the Episode III forum particularly - people have absolutely no patience with the noobies! I'm talking below zero tolerance! Yes, it's mildly irritating sometimes when people do things like this, but rise above it. I personally feel that resorting to sarcasm when it comes to things as petty as this is rather cruel and unnecessary ...

And remember - we were all noobies once smile .

he's right you know, i new here, but i have belonged to many forums and i totally agree, we were all noobies once. i love you chipmunk.

b-dan
when plaptine says no no no you will die

when ankian says youve tunred her against me

he looked cool rite before he jumped and got his legs and arms chopped off

when all the jedi died i like that for some reason

kalsemo
I also really love the opera scene! That is too cool, those orbs... amazing, the imagination they have!!!!!! And I don't think there is any part of the movie that ISN'T visually stunning....every scene, every second is just bursting with coolness....

And I have to admit, any scene with Anakin shirtless is to die for.

DeVi| D0do
Imagination? They're floating bubbles... what's so imaginative about that? confused

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by kalsemo

Since you are from Texas, here is a gift....

http://img294.echo.cx/img294/8173/bscap0044gz.jpg

Robin Darkside
wow, pecks?

DeVi| D0do
Hayden just can't pull off buff... he's just so... bookish.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by kalsemo
I also really love the opera scene! That is too cool, those orbs... amazing, the imagination they have!!!!!! And I don't think there is any part of the movie that ISN'T visually stunning....every scene, every second is just bursting with coolness....

Be honest...

Did you become a fan of Star Wars after seeing the promos to Episode II?

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Hayden just can't pull off buff... he's just so... bookish.

What is there to pull off? You are or you arent. stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
stick out tongue

What I mean is that it doesn't look natural on him...

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
stick out tongue

What I mean is that it doesn't look natural on him...

Fine, but I would kill to look that unnatural. stick out tongue

I am a bit scrawny.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Fine, but I would kill to look that unnatural. stick out tongue

I am a bit scrawny.

I'm a bit fat. stick out tongue

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'm a bit fat. stick out tongue

"a bit" ? stick out tongue

Darth Kronos
When anakin had both sabers at dooku's neck..dat was sooo ill =P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.