Obi wan impregnated padme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diahardyodafan
Obi wan is lukes father....while anakin was out to war, padme and obi wan had a fling. Oh and speaking of affairs, Schmi, did not have a virgin birth....the father was emperor palpatine.

nazgūl-lord
stop making threads that don't make sense
this statement is just ridiculous !

PVS
derp

Jedi Priestess
Do you know I truly hate it when you go "derp" blink stick out tongue

Bardock42
I believe this is not the case

Delta 62
You sir, are an idiot.

BAILY
I vote that KMC becomes a forum where people with Seniority can only start threads...... is anyone else with me???

DarkYoda
You mean: "If you're not with me, you're my enemy!"

laughing

I kind of agree. But this forum will slowly die off over time and then we will be begging people to start threads. (I know that seems absurd, but it WILL happen eventually... I say patience big grin )

BAILY
The rate this forum has gone down the toilet before and after ROTS... i say someone better flush now.. before I drown myself in this bullshit!

Sesse
Vote now! Vote now! Vote now!

BAILY
LMFAO at Sesee!!! ROFLMAO!! Good one

Bardock42
Originally posted by BAILY
I vote that KMC becomes a forum where people with Seniority can only start threads...... is anyone else with me???

Hmm you wouldn'*t want that...people like me could start threads then yes

Originally posted by Delta 62
You sir, are an idiot.

You, sir, are absolutely right.

And well I am sorry for the flaming and I know he is a n00b and all but seriously this guy is an idiot.

DarkYoda
As Baily's first act, he will create a GRAND moderating army of the KMC to counter the increasing threat of the noobs!

laughing

randi_jedi
Well, I mean, aren't there a few threads about Anakins "father" and such. That Palpy could have manipulated the midis and such. Dunno, trying to make some sense of the completely senseless.

JediMasterRetro
Its a possibility isnt it?

bib_fortuna
Originally posted by diahardyodafan
Obi wan is lukes father....while anakin was out to war, padme and obi wan had a fling. Oh and speaking of affairs, Schmi, did not have a virgin birth....the father was emperor palpatine.

anakin and obi-wan were away together ... anytime obi-wan was home, anakin was too ... ur a little silly

ShadowKing
"It's over diehardyodafan! We have the high ground!"

bilb
Oh how I look forward to the day when no nothing idiots return to their dismal existenses and we can once again talk about SW in a (somewhat) decently intelligent manner!! PLEASE LET THAT DAY COME SOON! Viva la TRA!

Mist
im sorry bilb....people will continue to be dumb coz they want attention.....yeah...its sad they have to resort to trashing a good place like this....but if thats what gives them jollies...

Rogue Jedi
obi and padme doing the nasty? whatever, man.

bill9d9
Well, this one is out there........ wacko

Morgoths_Wrath
poppycock

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by ShadowKing
"It's over diehardyodafan! We have the high ground!"

If he jumps, I'll cut his arm and legs off and let him slide towards the lava.

darthmonkey9206
lol, this is hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.