Hulk Vs. Antman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asain dude
WHO'D WIN!!!!!!!!!

nigel45
Hell if I know.

Lord-of-Dreams
So why reply??
Good fight... good fight...
If Ant is smart, he could probably win. He shrinks down... flies into Hulky's mouth, then grows huge.
*Pop goes the Baner!*

asain dude
well think about it......... 1.hulk would not see antman because of his small size . 2.ant man would gather termites and swarm hulk and bite him to death

nigel45
I was being sarcastic.

Yeah, good luck to Ant Man trying to explode Hulk from the inside, youknow, through all of that super dense body matter.

nigel45
Originally posted by asain dude
well think about it......... 1.hulk would not see antman because of his small size . 2.ant man would gather termites and swarm hulk and bite him to death

And Hulk no smash termites??

asain dude
it would be alot of termites to smash

nigel45
Hmm, good point. Ant-Man would crush Hulk. Can't believe no one thought of this thread before.

asain dude
well i just thought to my self " if the little people want to fight the big guys why not?"

Bialaska
Hmm. When Ant-man grows it would basically be like him trying to grow in a confined space that is stronger than him, so if he did that, he'd definitely die. Whether Hulk would die or not is up to discussion. And the termites? THUNDERCLAP! and then there's no more termites anywhere near.

nigel45
well i just thought to my self " if the little people want to fight the big guys why not?"

Exactly. So what if they die doing so?

asain dude
oooo ya... ok but the head explosion thought is still pretty cool.
but antman could get something posonious to kill hulk

nigel45
Like what?

asain dude
spiders....more spiders

Lord-of-Dreams
ok... so Ant flies into Hulk... goes down into his innards and plants some bombs!!!!! KABOOOMMM

life is cruell
ant man wins by doing what ultimate wasp did to him shrinks down goes inside him mouth then messes with his brain

IRTMU-Dragon
Ant man doesnt control termites you guys, lol.

Hulk really wouldnt be able to hurt Antman, but he wouldnt be able to hurt hulk either.

IRTMU-Dragon
Until Hulk does a sonic shockwave or something...

asain dude
your right antman doesnt control termites....HE CONTROLS INCECTS

IRTMU-Dragon
Really? I thought all he could do was shrink.

asain dude
what would be so powerful about that?

IRTMU-Dragon
Antman isnt powerful.

asain dude
well ya...... but hulk would still loose

Lord-of-Dreams
and... that makes him un powerful too? No. He's pretty good. And he really knows his powers -limits, skills...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
and... that makes him un powerful too? No. He's pretty good. And he really knows his powers -limits, skills...

And for that reason, he wouldn't fight Hulk.

Lord-of-Dreams
But he is. and he's winning too.

Cosmic Cube
But he is. and he's winning too.

I saw your crack-pot theory.

Ant-Man would be digested almost instantly if he was stupid enough to go in Hulk's mouth.

If he did get that far, it still wouldn't matter. Hulk has invulnerability. Ant-man doesn't. I wonder who would be the one getting hurt?

It's like blowing up a ballon inside of an aluminum can.

Swanky-Tuna
If he tries to enlarge inside Hulk's body he'd probably end up crushing himself.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If he tries to enlarge inside Hulk's body he'd probably end up crushing himself.

I said it first.

asain dude
ya but the poison theroy from the spider minions or the termite attack would be more than enough for hulk

Cosmic Cube
Poison? Termites? Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

asain dude
no.... swarm of termites would bite his green flesh till it turned red and the spiders would poison or parralize him

Cosmic Cube
no.... swarm of termites would bite his green flesh till it turned red and the spiders would poison or parralize him

Oh my God, you're serious.

Termites eat wood, not flesh.

If Hulk is unscathed by a nuclear bomb, do you really think a termite would hurt him? Even if these termites have adamantium laced incisors, they still couldn't penetrate Hulk's skin.

Hulk is immune to poison.

Nothing is going to save Ant-Man. Nothing. This is the stupidest "fight" ever.

Lord-of-Dreams
Calm down man. Yeesh.

Anyway... Ant has been inside people before. His suit is resistent to acids of all kinds (well... not all but a lot... lol)

asain dude
hulks resistant to radiation not poison... and termites dont eat flech but they sure as hell bite

Cosmic Cube
hulks resistant to radiation not poison... and termites dont eat flech but they sure as hell bite

Hulk gets stronger when exposed to radiation. He is immune to poison and all terestrial diseases, such as spider venom. The termites will not be able to penetrate his skin.

Calm down man. Yeesh.

Anyway... Ant has been inside people before. His suit is resistent to acids of all kinds (well... not all but a lot... lol)

Ant-Man has never been inside of a body that's as hostile as the Hulk's. It's not just acid. Hulk's immune system would destroy Ant-Man. He isn't winning by any means.

asain dude
well hulk could not find antman if he retreated to the grass and shrunk ,hulk would not be able to see him and then antman would just take his time

asain dude
antman has normal human strength even when hes small so he would hide at first and then find explosives and kill hulk

asain dude
o ya and antman would ride on a dragon fly then hop off onto hulks ear and then go down his ear tube to the brain and start beating it until hes dead

Cosmic Cube
antman has normal human strength even when hes small so he would hide at first and then find explosives and kill hulk

lol

Or Hulk could rip open a fissure in the Earth's crust that swallows Ant-Man.

Where the hell is Ant-Man going to get some explosives that are more powerful than 1000 nuclear bombs?

asain dude
well to bad .... looks like he got into hulks ear and started beating his brain... too bad ,my thread , antman wins

asain dude
lol

Cosmic Cube
well to bad .... looks like he got into hulks ear and started beating his brain... too bad ,my thread , antman wins

Hulk's brain is just as invulnerable as his body is.

I take it you like Ant-Man.

asain dude
no i just think it would be to simple for hulk to run up and smash him to bits so im adding some creativity... (hes ok)

Cosmic Cube
no i just think it would be to simple for hulk to run up and smash him to bits so im adding some creativity... (hes ok)

Be realistic. There is no way Ant-Man could win.

IRTMU-Dragon
ASIAN DUDE! STOP!

Im on the floor laughing!

asain dude
hell yes... if marvel made a comic for this i dout they'd just kill him off

asain dude
and the whole brain being industructable thing is hard too belive so tell me when they have ever included this in the story

Cosmic Cube
and the whole brain being industructable thing is hard too belive so tell me when they have ever included this in the story

What the f**k? why wouldn't it be? If it weren't a punch to the head from the likes of Juggernaut would spatter his brain. His brain is just as invulnerable as he is.

Ant-Man isn't winning. Just stop.

IRTMU-Dragon
lol, well Hulks internal organs may be fleshy, there just super protected by rock hard... skin and muscle and stuff...

Like his brain could be fleshy, its just boxed in completely by admanitum skull, basically.

Anyways, Ant Man cant win, this is silly Asian, I thought you were joking just to be stupid.

asain dude
no!!!
juggernuat puched from the out side so maybe his skull is invincable but not his brain!!!!

asain dude
so ant man wins!!!!
yay me

IRTMU-Dragon
OMG... Im sorry I said that.

Cosmic Cube
no!!!
juggernuat puched from the out side so maybe his skull is invincable but not his brain!!!!

...the force would spatter his brain. It you wear an indestructable helmet, and your head gets hit by something with the force of a train, (assuming that you aren't decapitated,) your brain would be destroyed. Hulk's organs are invulnerable. Deal with it.

asain dude
the witch is dead
wich old witch
the wicked witch lol

asain dude
ding ding dong........ extra extra hulk is dead

Cosmic Cube
so ant man wins!!!!
yay me

No, he doesn't. He gets killed. Why am I arguing with you? What, is Ant-Man going to ride on a bumblebee and get into Hulk's ear?

asain dude
no a dragon fly

asain dude
im so very funny.... no what else is funny ?
hulk is dead yay yay me yay yay me

Cosmic Cube
no a dragon fly Assuming that the he and the dragonfly survive the thunderclap that can level a forest of giant sequoia's.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
OMG... Im sorry I said that.

IRMTU, Why would his brain be any more vulnerable than the rest of his flesh?

asain dude
um...... your forgetting.... THAT THERE IS THOUSANDS OF INCECTS

asain dude
thousands of incects to kill hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asain dude
because the brain is fleshy cause if it were not brain waves would not flow proporly cause of its hardness

IRTMU-Dragon
awww... poor dragonfly...

IRTMU-Dragon
WAIT A SECOND Asian Dude WTF, lol, hulk cant get killed by insects.

Cosmic Cube
um...... your forgetting.... THAT THERE IS THOUSANDS OF INCECTS

Thousands of insects that will be dead.

I refuse to believe that you actually know this little about Hulk. Punching his brain isn't going to kill him, or even faze him. Hulk has survived being reduced to a skeleton. You must be joking.

asain dude
yup... he could even control incectoid villians

Cosmic Cube
because the brain is fleshy cause if it were not brain waves would not flow proporly cause of its hardness

And you're a physician, right? Hulk's muscles are flesh. They are also invulnerable.

How old are you anyway? What the f**k?

IRTMU-Dragon
While were on the topic...

asain dude
hulk is tough no dout abot that.... but it wont help him

asain dude
my age is not of the importance.... but if anyone had a hard brain shell it would not be healthy

IRTMU-Dragon
omg. Asian, please tell me your being stupid?

Cosmic Cube
hulk is tough no dout abot that.... but it wont help him

You are incorrigible.

A thunderclap would kill all of the insects, including Ant-Man.

I don't know why I'm even taking you seriously.

asain dude
what its true lol

IRTMU-Dragon
Your taking him seriously because I think he seriously believes Ant-Man can win.

asain dude
im sorry but people should stop making heros invincable its just wrong

Cosmic Cube
my age is not of the importance.... but if anyone had a hard brain shell it would not be healthy

There is no shell. The brain itself is invulnerable.

asain dude
and to me this is very amuzing

Cosmic Cube
im sorry but people should stop making heros invincable its just wrong

Deal with it.

Cosmic Cube
and to me this is very amuzing

Are you drunk, or high on PCP?

asain dude
please no it aiant.......... didn t hulk die?

Cosmic Cube
No. He can't die by any physical means, because he can reform his body from molecules. He outlives every other Earth-Hero in the series, "The End".

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I said it first.
Nobody listens to you. You don't have the shoes.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Nobody listens to you. You don't have the shoes.

What shoes?

Swanky-Tuna
What shoes?
If you had them you'd know and people would listen to you. I mean... who said that? I see nothing!

asain dude
this invicnable crap is pissing me off

Cosmic Cube
sad ...Hello?

Cosmic Cube
this invicnable crap is pissing me off

Once again, deal with it.

asain dude
what?

Cosmic Cube
what? Not talking to you.

asain dude
meanie

asain dude
ya why dont they make every friggin hero invincable

life is cruell
In the ultimate universe wasp was able to knock out hulk by going inside him she survived his acids and mess with his brain. He could win by trying to do the same thing and shock his brain. However this may not work in 616 universe so then antman is in trouble.

nigel45
Asain Dude, this thread might be funny if you weren't so un-funny. It's just stupid.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by life is cruell
In the ultimate universe wasp was able to knock out hulk by going inside him she survived his acids and mess with his brain. He could win by trying to do the same thing and shock his brain. However this may not work in 616 universe so then antman is in trouble.

Exactly. I have that comic. Ultimate Hulk sucks ass, and he can only lift 50 tons. He isn't remotely as invulnerable as 616 Savage Hulk.

Wickerman
IF by some incredible means Antman survived long enough to actually reach Hulk's brain (OMG...can't believe i'm actually posting this), then he might do something non-aggressive. I know from anatomy that a certain part of the brain's surface if stimulated a while produces endorphines giving off an incredibly calm and serene feeling, not to mention pleasure (just like having an orgasm). So if Antman can do this, then i see no point for Hulk not to return to Bruce Banner form and Antman be considered victor big grin (again, assuming he's not crushed in the process)

~wickerman~

asain dude
listen nigel45.... i didint ask you to complain so if you dont like the thread stop talking

nigel45
You got it.

StrawNilla
lol
Where the hell is Ant-Man going to get some explosives that are more powerful than 1000 nuclear bombs?
He could have UPS deliver them, he'd only have to wait like, what? A day?

Hulk Power
You guys get mad over the dumbest thing. I have been reading almost every post you guys come up with and ASIAN DUDE is a funny guy. Seeing how he gets mad about the Hulk being invincible. Of course he is invincible. He has that Healing factor. Even if Antman does make it into his brain and messes his brain up, Hulk will just grow a new one. He is that powerful. In this fight, Antman would get crushed like an ant. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

black wolverine
hulk aint invinceable and i dont kno much about ant-man can someone sho me a bio

SamZED
BUMP this thread is funny.
But I was wondering, is it possible for Pym to win by shrinking Hulk? Or it wont work on a POed Banner:?"

leonidas
nice find sam! this thread is a classic. lol anyway, can pym shrink him?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/theincrediblehulkv21540.jpg/

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/6296/theincrediblehulkv21540.jpg

true, hulk drank it, but it was unstable, which is why it didn't shrink him even further. but yeah, i'd say there is no doubt pym could shrink him. question is could he shrink him before hulk shockwaved and destroyed him is the real question.

Greysen93
HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.