Giantman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams
So... this should be a pretty good one. The two get stronger and stronger. Hulk's only weapon is physical strike, so giantman grows almost infinatly, but then so does Hulk.

So... giant man kills... Hulks dog (just go with it). Hulky gets pissed... Oh, and Hulk was taking his doggy on a walk in the Sahara dessert.

GalacticStorm
Hulk

mikkosison_360
Hulk

Lord-of-Dreams
oh. really? just like that, huh?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
oh. really? just like that, huh?

roll eyes (sarcastic) You did know that roll eyes (sarcastic) right?

armandovalles
It depends which Giant Man, onslaught-saga GM would whup Hulk since he increases his strength more proportionally to his weight (like Atlas)while all other versions of GM get there asses whupped because they dont.

Fanboy
Hulk would kill Giant-Man in a one on one fight.

Scoobless
Giant Man could punt the Hulk about 12 miles..... wait for him to come back.... then do it again

Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha!!! that's hilarious!!! lol

I really think they would both just tire and go home. Oh, and GM would give Hulk halkf of the amount Brucey payed for his dog wink lol

IRTMU-Dragon
I really think The Mask would just walk in and smoke both of them, litterilly...

But that doesnt matter, does it?

Giantman in the form armandovalles mentioned would easily kill Hulk.

life is cruell
does his wasp sting increase intensity as he grows bigger? he could keep attacking hulk and kick him around till he gets tired

Lord-of-Dreams
till who gets tired? Hulky or Giantman or both?

life is cruell
i think hulk would tire after giant man swats him away a hundred times or so but if giantman makes a mistake and lets hulk grab him hes screwed

Lord-of-Dreams
so its whoever is smarter. . A tie, I say, as they are both pretty not smart. lol

Cosmic Cube
so its whoever is smarter. . A tie, I say, as they are both pretty not smart. lol

Are you crazy? Hank Pym is the intellectual equal of Dr. Doom.

But, Hulk wins.

Onslaught Saga Giant-Man would get served too. All of them get stronger in proportion to size. Just not as radically as Hulk does.

armandovalles
but dude, Giant Man can just grow to 1000 feet before Hulk has a cvhance to get pissed so hulk is still weak and then GM would just step on him when he's weak.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
but dude, Giant Man can just grow to 1000 feet before Hulk has a cvhance to get pissed so hulk is still weak and then GM would just step on him when he's weak.

In case you didn't know, there is a limit to how big he can get.

Hulk is never weak.

Lord-of-Dreams
oh. well still, Cube: GM would just let Hulk batter him until he's at his largest form, then batter Hulk into the ground.

Cosmic Cube
oh. well still, Cube: GM would just let Hulk batter him until he's at his largest form, then batter Hulk into the ground.

If he isn't dead before that. Giantman isn't invulnerable.

Lord-of-Dreams
no. but he is. would it make sense for him to grow under attack ,but break as well? No. He's not breaking. I've seen this dude being blasted by IM's rays and just grow.

Cosmic Cube
no. but he is. would it make sense for him to grow under attack ,but break as well? No. He's not breaking. I've seen this dude being blasted by IM's rays and just grow.

Impact doesn't make him grow. He does so willingly. Hank is nowhere near as durable, or as strong as Hulk. He has human level durability. Hulk would tear him apart.

whirlysplat
And Hercules shredded one of those by hitting it till its growing mechanism was overloaded. The Cube is right as he usually is.

Lord-of-Dreams
woops. I made that thread too... some dumbass told me I meant Giantman. Well... I guess Hulk wins.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Impact doesn't make him grow. He does so willingly. Hank is nowhere near as durable, or as strong as Hulk. He has human level durability. Hulk would tear him apart.
NO.
Giant Man's durability increase with his size.

whirlysplat
big grin

Originally posted by K3VIL
NO.
Giant Man's durability increase with his size.

james2099
giant-man has already beaten an enraged hulk ass. i have the book.

JOE NUNEZ
Hulk, with ease...

Tron

laughing out loud

Wow, how'd I miss that one?

aton_ra
Hulk, come on the best giant is the female giant Cassie.

Grimm22
Giant Man throws Hulk to the moon no expression

Marvel makes a big arc about it stick out tongue

Grimm22

hysterical

Pym isnt in Doom's leauge of intelligence

He's smart but he isnt anywhere near Doom smart wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.