Gungans versus Ewok/Rebel force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
That hugeass Gungan army in Ep1 somehow, by a strange twist of fate (tm) ends up in Endor, where those damn furry teddy bear things and their rebel bitches attack them. Do they survive?

Darth L. Dipsit
The Gungans will win, I think. They were warriors with technology. So, they had the primal nature of the Ewoks combined with Rebel-grade weapons. They have those three shield generators, a cavalry, energy shields, and those blue energy orb "boomers." Even with Chewie in the hijacked AT-ST Walker, the rebels and Ewoks, I think are toast. That's just what I think, though.

Bobafetty
Hell yes. The Ewolks are primitive and have all those freak ass traps. But the Gungans used to be primitive to. They would know all the things those damn fuz balls have up their sleeves.

Darth L. Dipsit
This is one of the key points, I agree. Without the tactics of the Ewoks, the Rebels would've been screwed, and in a scenario where they count for nothing...
Well, they would be screwed, quite literally - like this guy:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/screwed.jpg

Darth_Janus
Ewoks... ew.

Darth Mantis
The Gungans.

Darth L. Dipsit
Ewoks with toetags - heh-heh-heh!

JPeg87
Gungans because <average geek joke here> !!

Kiu Dun
Originally posted by JPeg87
Gungans because <average geek joke here> !!

No insulting peeps unless it is a jest. Unlike your post which is a direct attack at a minority.

Darth L. Dipsit
Ha ha! In retrospect, I can't believe I took this whole thing seriously.

Darth_Glentract
Gungans kill them. They have over 2000 troops compared to maybe a hundred Ewoks and about twenty Rebels. The Gungan Army held off several thousand droids who also had large artilitry.

Bobafetty
Thats resonable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.