yoda vs the emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cooldoog26
who wins yoda or the emperor

Bobafetty
guess

Darth L. Dipsit
If you are referring to Episode III, then Boba's right - this has been done, I believe. The Emperor - so this is after he's taken power? Which movie?

Darth_Janus
Which Emperor? Emperor of China? post-Augustus Roman leaders? The wrinkled old older brother of this guy in ROTJ?

cooldoog26
im reffering to episode 3

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry then, sir, but Boba's right - that's been done - no offense meant.

Fishy
Its been done in countless of threads and in the movie, in all Yoda won.. I'm guessing he still does

jackstain
refer to ROTS

Darth_Janus
Where Yoda damn near pwned Sidious silly. He actually lost to prequelism.

Bobafetty
Thats true

joesha28
Yoda wins, Sidious was making faces (shocked) when Yoda countered his moves, even stopped force lightning from point blank range. But both flew due to the impact and Yoda was unlucky not to get his grip and lost his lightsaber. Yoda's failure was not killing Sidious.

Bobafetty
Good point

green dude
Sidious was shocked to see Yoda alived and he tried to run but Yoda kicked his butt till he had to leave he didn't run away he had to train live and train Luke in episode 4 and after Yoda was done with Emperor they should have changed his name Sidious to Hidious laughing lol

Darth Crazo
I think Yoda would succeed where Mace Windu failed...he would beat the Chancellor, but barely, because Palpatine would first have an AWESOME speeder bike chase of Yoda through the city streets of Coruscant where they would end up on the Endor moon and Yoda would have a battalion of CLOnes! to beat the emperor with but the emperor's force pike would jab himand he would die in the death star explosion but then come back and beat the emperor because the emperor dont have much good aim with a lighsaber or blaster. and boba fett does.

Dark Wierdo
but dont forget the teleporter and the five ninjas attacking with a meagotn hammer and thousands of lightsabers sticking out of his hummer

Rio891
I think Yoda could have won, but knew that killing the emperor would piss Anakin off, and who would want to get the already powerful/angry Chosen One even angrier?

norrin radd

Bobafetty
ok, we already know who wins this thread so lets stop it.

joesha28

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Yoda might do better if they finished the fight......but sadly, would lose......again.

Lord Yoda
Yoda beats the emperor because the emperor is a bloody coward. Okay right before the fight empeor trys to leave(Yoda stops him) at the end instead of looking for yoda himself the Chicken emperor sended clones to look for him. You might say Yoda ran off, but he was throwing everything the emperor had back at him. at the end he fell further because he was unlucky to be on the edge and emperor in the middle.

TraptUnderIce
He got screwed over. He was a fugitive and only had so much time to fight. He would've eventually kicked Sidious' ass just like Mace did.

Lord Yoda
Right again. Good jobclappingHave a pepsipepsi.

Bobafetty
lol

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord Yoda
Yoda beats the emperor because the emperor is a bloody coward. Okay right before the fight empeor trys to leave(Yoda stops him) at the end instead of looking for yoda himself the Chicken emperor sended clones to look for him. You might say Yoda ran off, but he was throwing everything the emperor had back at him. at the end he fell further because he was unlucky to be on the edge and emperor in the middle.

i agree with all of this and should also add that maybe just maybe he also thought of there being need for his skills in the future (teaching Luke. Of course, not really knowing exactly that he'd be teaching Luke, but that he might be needed in the future. )

~wickerman~

norrin radd

Fishy
Yeah it was a tie between them, but look at where Sidious was standing and where Yoda was.. High ground vs Low ground... Attacking vs defense... Sidious was a smart fgihter there, he was obviously not superior to Yoda if he was he would have faced him head on.

However when Yoda and Sidious had a real test of their power when Sidious was shooting lightning, Yoda blocked it and then threw it back in Sidious his face. Yoda was more powerful, but the strongest fighter does not always win.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
oh yea, i must have missed the part where yoda didnt run away from sidious.

Bobafetty
haha

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
oh yea, i must have missed the part where yoda didnt run away from sidious.

Just like you missed that part where Sidious tried to run from Yoda when he still had his lightsaber...

Yoda his lightsaber was destroyed, troops were on the way... He had no choice but to run

Darth_Otaku
He didn't run he walked away slowly.Giving Sidious the finger...

joesha28
Originally posted by Fishy
Yeah it was a tie between them, but look at where Sidious was standing and where Yoda was.. High ground vs Low ground... Attacking vs defense... Sidious was a smart fgihter there, he was obviously not superior to Yoda if he was he would have faced him head on.

However when Yoda and Sidious had a real test of their power when Sidious was shooting lightning, Yoda blocked it and then threw it back in Sidious his face. Yoda was more powerful, but the strongest fighter does not always win.

Yup, it was all abt advantage

TheTrueSithLord
Sidious let Mace take advantage to turn Anakin Mace would've lost to sidious otherwise!

As far as the fight with Yoda goes you're seeing the two most powerful force users on both sides at the current time and they fight each other to a standstill with both lightsaber and knowledge of the force! its a draw!

And their power pales in comparison with the sith lords of old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.