Any of you watch Buffy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
I gotta' admit, somehow me and mom like this show despite the obvious teenage angst, the emo love, and the overall bad acting.. Probably cause it has more monsters shoved up the ******* then money shoved up CNN's to cover the Michal Jackson trial. (Oooh! I went there! *Raises da roof*) smokin'

Anyways, post if you like the show, have any opinions about the plot (Well.. what is SORTOF like plot..) and if you ask nicely i'll even post a description of what you would probably look like as a character on this action/drama/crapola.

Storm
TV Talk Forum

Mistah DEVIL
I watch Buffy. I have a wall scroll and numerous posters, dvd's and calendars!!

Filth
Yeah I like buffy

a1hsauce
Sarah Michelle Gellar is hotttttttt

jinzin
I love this show...but I watch angel every day....the writing for angel is farrr better imo...

tecknoyashi
i wach buffy

Filth
Originally posted by jinzin
I love this show...but I watch angel every day....the writing for angel is farrr better imo...

True.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by jinzin
The puppet episode is the best

laughing

Anna85
nope no expression

tecknoyashi
vampires rock

Filth
Originally posted by tecknoyashi
vampires rock

I'll say

Lana
I can't stand that show. Tried watching it a few times and ugh.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
The puppet episode is the best

laughing
eek! That one was soooo funny! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.