Emporer Plaugeous! Did he create Anikan? (Only for those that have seen the movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dwizard
Emporer Palpatine or Darth Sidious sat in the auditorium speaking of a former Master called Darth Plaugeous and he had Power. Power, so much that he was alble to create life from the midiclorians manipulate it and even keep people from dieing....

So we all know that Anikan came from the midiclorians. Did Plaugeous begin the prophecy that would bring balance to the force? Did he create Anikan to wipe out the light side so that there would be BALANCE?

There are two left by the end of this episode on either side. One is Darth Vader, and Darth Sidous, on the other hand there is Obi Wan and Yoda.

Perfect Balance. Two vs Two... One Master level Jedi and Sith and one Knight vs Sith Knight....

In fact I feel this to be true in so many ways.

txswfan
Actually, Palpatine mentions that Plageous taught his apprentice everything he knew and then his apprentice kills him. I firmly believe that Palpatine is the apprentice and he created Anakin from the Force. I also don't believe he knew how to keep people from dying, that's just what he told Anakin to sway him to the Dark Side.

palpy_666
You spelled "Emperor" and "Plagueis" wrong. And besides, we have a thread discussing this very topic.

astrofan428
Originally posted by palpy_666
You spelled "Emperor" and "Plagueis" wrong. And besides, we have a thread discussing this very topic.

And Anakin too, plus Plagueis wasnt never an Emperor. stick out tongue

BAILY
Sweet Sig astrofan!!! That scene gave me chills

GangusGrievous
Originally posted by txswfan
Actually, Palpatine mentions that Plageous taught his apprentice everything he knew and then his apprentice kills him. I firmly believe that Palpatine is the apprentice and he created Anakin from the Force. I also don't believe he knew how to keep people from dying, that's just what he told Anakin to sway him to the Dark Side.

why do u say he was lying about keeping people from dying? he did it with Anikan. Anikan for sure would have died if it wasnt for Sideous giving him the suit.

SW3HP4IJ4
Yeah, I believe Palpatine created Anakin. Why else did he show so much interest in Anakin?? It makes sense.

GangusGrievous
Originally posted by SW3HP4IJ4
Yeah, I believe Palpatine created Anakin. Why else did he show so much interest in Anakin?? It makes sense.
yup, for sure

smoker4
sick

astrofan428

He is interested because he know Anakin will become strong as hell.

XX Emperor XX
here we go again...this theory will probably never be answered we all should just write a letter to Lucas signed by everyone in this forum and ask for the truth

thejeditraitor
"Emporer Plaugeous! Did he create Anikan?"

GOD, KILL ME NOW, PLEASE!

SW3HP4IJ4
Originally posted by astrofan428
He is interested because he know Anakin will become strong as hell.

True.

Xam

cuz hes a powerfull jedi n he is believed to be the chosen one

Robin Darkside
Give it up, all you just want to believe it
Plageus and Palpatine are sith and the darkside.
Anakin was born to bring balance to the force, eventually he does. Either of them wouldn't create him to destroy themselves, its simple

tony_bolony
I'm sorry I can't remember my source... I think it was the Ep 1 novel. But I seem to recall Anakin having a small Sith totem/statue in his bedroom on Tatooine (you can see for yourselves) which tells me Shmi definitly had some sort of contact with the Sith at some point. Also, to add fuel to the fire, Tusken raiders do not take prisoners (once again I belive this is from the ep 2 novel). Someone had manipulated them into taking Shmi captive and torturing her, which would obviously send vibes to poor Anakin. Very clever that Palpatine...

Robin Darkside
Sith statue, its all apart of the movie set, you cant say it was intentional, and how do you know it was actually a sith statue.
The whole tuskan part may have been planned out, it's possible, but that doesn't mean the sith had anything to do her her

Dark hoser
He could of its sounds possibvle that would be kool if he did. Darth Vadar rocks!

Batman316
too many co-incidences.....

dwizard
Originally posted by Xam
cuz hes a powerfull jedi n he is believed to be the chosen one

Im sorry but I disagree with you. Yoda and Mace discussed the Prophecy being misread.

Yeah he brought balance to to force. Very blanced. He left two sith lords and two jedi in existance.

That was the blance!

Yoda and Obi Won, and Sidious and Vader.

Two vs Two, the perfect balance! Before the golden child the jedi had it good. But because Sidious was near he clouded their judgment and caused them to panic becuase they could not see anymore. They lost the ability to use the force for events. Palpatine made sure of that. And with the discovery of the chosen one which I belive was made by Darth Plaugoeous, they set in motion the downfall of the jedi. They began creating clones at about the time they discovered the "chosen one" so it was a massive plan to take over the republic.

The prophecy was that of a SITH prophecy not JEDI.... Misread was the prophecy and Obi Wan was hoping that wasnt the case. But it was.

PS Plaugeous made Anikan. He was the one with the power to create life! Not Sidious. Sidious killed his master out of jelously and the want for power. His master was so powerful he had to do it while he slept!
Reason he didnt create Anakin was because he acutally told Darth Vader, or Anakin that Together they can DISCOVER the power, only if they worked together! It was a trap set by the master pupeteer Darth Sidious.

nazgūl-lord
this has been discusses on numerous occasions and the outcome was always the same : the force is anakin's "father" .not plageuis ,not palpatine, nobody

dwizard
I sense some denial in this forum...

Why throw that in there then? Why throw in that Plaugeous had power to manipulate the midiclourians?

All he had to add is that Plaugeous had power to bring back life from the dead or keep people alive.

Anikan was a product of evil... Plaugeous had to practice his art on someone to find out he had this power, why not Anakins mother?

Watch the Phantom Menace again...

He is a product of a power that the SITH have!

J-Unit
Hey those who thinks that Anakin was created by the sith u gotta admit that this is all just Bull**** u just gotta face the ultimate facts

1. Anakin is created by midichlorians...ok, that we all know but by who u cant find out , only mr lucas himself gotta tell the truth (if he for god sake has one.)

2. There is already a thread to talk about this nonsense so please use the other one.

dwizard
Originally posted by J-Unit
Hey those who thinks that Anakin was created by the sith u gotta admit that this is all just Bull**** u just gotta face the ultimate facts

1. Anakin is created by midichlorians...ok, that we all know but by who u cant find out , only mr lucas himself gotta tell the truth (if he for god sake has one.)

2. There is already a thread to talk about this nonsense so please use the other one.

I posted this becasue I wanted to discuss my theories. Not someone elses, and if you wished to not post anything you could have easily overlooked the post. Your choice.

Anyway Im here to discuss so I will continue on with my theories and would love to hear other opinions. Not here to set things in stone, just wondering if other see what I see here!

FACTS:
1. Anakin fullfills his destiny by turning evil (as posted in the cave in clonewars)
2. Anakin fullfills the prophecy by bringing balance to the force. 2 jedi and 2 sith are all that is left!
3. Plaugeous can manipulate Midiclorians and bring new life. He can also heal life or preserve life. Two things that are FACT now about plaugeous.
4. The fact that Plaugeous was killed by his apprentice in his sleep. FACT is his apprentice was no where nears as powerful as Plaugeous that he had to kill him in his sleep.
5. Anakin was created by midiclorians.
6. Schmi dosent know what happened and how this came about. Unexplained.
7. Palpatine very interested in Anakin at a very young age.
8. Sand people dont kill Schmi they torcher her over and over agian. Anakin has had these dreams for a long time.
9 Clones beign created in Kahmino as soon as Anakin is discovered. The plot thickens.
10. Assassins continuously attack Padme or Anakin invoking anger through out his career. (Episode 2 padme attempt on her life, and Clonewars Dark Jedi sent to kill Anakin by Count Dooku)

Its a HUGE plot! Someone with Vision!

God I love Star Wars!

ObiJohnKenobi
Originally posted by dwizard

FACTS:
3. Plaugeous can manipulate Midiclorians and bring new life. He can also heal life or preserve life. Two things that are FACT now about plaugeous.
4. The fact that Plaugeous was killed by his apprentice in his sleep. FACT is his apprentice was no where nears as powerful as Plaugeous that he had to kill him in his sleep.

Since these two "facts" were mentioned by the Dark Lord of the Sith (when he was trying to seduce Skywalker to the dark side knowing his weaknesses), you can't trust them.

thejeditraitor
you are completely incorrect.

balance of the force is no sith.

everybody knows that.

hunchy

basically I agree with this too. The guy who created this thread got a few things wrong.

darth eddie
IMO anakin was born of the force and the palpatine is aware that anakin knows he had no father so he created a myth about plagious knowing how to create life

dwizard
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
you are completely incorrect.

balance of the force is no sith.

everybody knows that.

Balance: A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.

Strait from the dictionary.

The Force is the Force... Period. No balance of the Force is that one side is gone. Meaning the elimination of Evil or elimination of Good.

Balance means there is an equal amount on either side. Two jedi two sith... Its a simple concept. In the orient its called Ying and Yang, here in the stats or in the english dictionary its called Balance.

As for the one that cant trust what palpatine said, that is a good point, yet I cannot believe that he would make up a story, esspecially when dealing with another Sith. The Sith way is to pass on knowledge of the Sith which is what he was doing with Anakin.
Speaking of Plaugeous and his powers was a meaningful way of seducing him to the darkside yes, but not at all false.

For instance Anakin was CREATED by the mediclorians. He was some how created, and we will probably never find out, BUT I have to say that the fact that he was created by mediclorians and the fact that Plaugeous was powerful enough to manipulate them would suggest that indeed Schmi was a victim of one of his experiments. After all she was a slave girl and nobody would really care about her. Also a life of servitude and a mistreated would bring about a child of anger.

ObiJohnKenobi
...I cannot believe that he would make up a story, esspecially when dealing with another Sith. The Sith way is to pass on knowledge of the Sith which is what he was doing with Anakin.
Speaking of Plaugeous and his powers was a meaningful way of seducing him to the darkside yes, but not at all false.

Sideous mislead Anakin quite a bit. Sideous told him that Padme was dead, and there was no way Sideous could know that at that point. Sideous nearly got caught in this fib in ESB (new version) when Vader asked about Luke being his son. Sideous side steps the question... He's a big fibber, that Sideous.

I feel Plaugeous probably was a Sith, but I agree we are not being told the truth about him. I don't believe he had the power to overcome death and I certainly don't believe Plaugeous was Anakin's father.

Just my $.02...

((The_Anomaly))
for the love of god people, anakin was a creation of the force not the sith...

it makes no sense to have anakin created by palps or anyone...he was a creation of the force, the chosen one, that was written in the jedi prophesy, of who would be born without a father to bring balance to the force and destroy the sith.

yerssot
Balance: A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.

The Force is the Force... Period. No balance of the Force is that one side is gone. Meaning the elimination of Evil or elimination of Good.

Balance means there is an equal amount on either side. Two jedi two sith... Its a simple concept. In the orient its called Ying and Yang, here in the stats or in the english dictionary its called Balance.
yeah well, you kinda missed the point that reality is not applyable to Star Wars:
GL has said on numberous occasions that balance in the force means there being no sith at all.
Jedi create balance, sith destroy it.

PVS

you obviously don't understand the story Gl is telling.
you quote the dictionary and i'll quote george lucas:

-"Let me explain briefly. If good and evil are mixed things become blurred - there is nothing between good and evil, everything is grey. In each of us we have balance these emotions, and in the Star Wars saga the most important point is balance, balance between everything. It is dangerous to lose this. In The Phantom Menace one of the Jedi Council already knows the balance of The Force is starting to slip, and will slip further. It is obvious to this person that The Sith are going to destroy this balance. On the other hand a prediction which is referred to states someone will replace the balance in the future. At the right time a balance may again be created, but presently it is being eroded by dark forces. All of this shall be explained in Episode 2, so I can't say any more!"
"50 minutes with George Lucas," CUT Magazine, 1997"

-one of the themes throughout the films is that the sith lords, when they started out thousands of years ago, embraced the dark side. They were greedy and self-centered and they all wanted to take over, so they killed each other. Eventually, there was only one left, and that one took on an apprentice. And for thousands of years, the master would teach the apprentice, the master would die, the apprentice would then teach another apprentice, become the master, and so on. But there could never be any more than two of them, because if there were, they would try to get rid of the leader, which is exactly what Vader was trying to do, and that's exactly what the Emperor was trying to do. The Emperor was trying to get rid of Vader, and Vader was trying to get rid of the Emperor. And that is the antithesis of a symbiotic relationship, in which if you do that, you become cancer, and you eventually kill the host, and everything dies." (5/26/99)

so there you have it:

-"In each of us we have balance these emotions" (good and evil)

-"It is obvious to this person that The Sith are going to destroy this balance."

-"And that is the antithesis of a symbiotic relationship, in which if you do that, you become cancer, and you eventually kill the host, and everything dies."

the sith are not all that is evil. with them dead, evil still is just as prominent as good, as they both exist in all conscious beings.
the sith use the darkside to take over and kill everything. they are beyond the 'evil' that is part of the 'balance'. rather, they use evil to bring about an end to balance, to destroy all that is good, and even all that is evil, so in the end there is ...nothing. get it? they dont play into the balance, they simply destroy it.

now...step away from the dictionary! stick out tongue

Jedi Styles
Didn't pleagues exist way before Sidoius... So why would he create a being that would be so powerful enough to Kill his apprentice who in turns kills him...and at which point is killed by his apprentice... Sound foolish...

Pleaguis did not creat sh i t... err sith... whatever

PVS
oh yeah...the topic

palpatine was lying.
he knew anakin was concieved by the midichlorians through the will of the force. he lied and said that darth plaugious did it, to convince anakin that the darkside created him and was thus more powerful. it was a bullshit story from a bullshit artist. the whole point is that the sith lie. its all just a big lie. simple imho

JKozzy
Plagueis was never an emperor.

Ominous
Well GL said its also up to us to decide if Anakin was created by Plagueis, its open, if it fills your fancy or imagination to leave you going wow! or nah! then so be it.

But as far as Jedi lore, who knows if the Sith even pay much mind to old Jedi BS, they hate them, think their idiots for their use of the force.

So if this Sith did influence the Medis' to Anakin to make a future Jedi killing machine, dont forget this may be why Sid's thinks he's so Wise, To create a being who will be so strong that if they get him the Jedi could be in serious danger, and the power to have forseen it.
but from their point of seeing whats to say they in making Anakin they unknowingly also made the very prodigy that the old Jedi legend spoke of, you see how messed up that is? becareful what u make, i also said this somewhere else, later, just my thought.

b-dan
Actually, Palpatine mentions that Plageous taught his apprentice everything he knew and then his apprentice kills him. I firmly believe that Palpatine is the apprentice and he created Anakin from the Force. I also don't believe he knew how to keep people from dying, that's just what he told Anakin to sway him to the Dark Side. actually ur rite the guide i got to the movie says everything even what u said in plapatines profiel he is the apprentance and it shows why he is stil alive 15 after the clone wars

b-dan
how could he hes dead!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.