Infinity Watch vs. The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Infinity Watch:

adam warlock
moondragon
drax
thanos
pip
maxam
gamora
silver surfer

vs.

The Authority

whirlysplat
The Doctor

DigiMark007
Actually, Surfer would ruin Apollo. Warlock/Apollo would be a good fight, and I'd actually pick Warlock.

Infinity Watch definitely has the potential to take out The Authority. For me, it would come down to how much the Doctor could affect Thanos/Surfer/etc. In theory the Doctor is above Skyfather and could probably beat them...he could travel time and give the Authority oodles of prep, turn most of IW into monkeys and trees, etc. But to be honest, he's never displayed that sort of raw brutal power...and he definitely has shown a limit to his power level in the comics. Part of it is his own inability to fully harness his powers, part of it is his drug addiction (hehe).

I would say Infinity Watch takes this fight, even though I'd be rooting for the Authority. Thanos and Surfer are beyond anyone in the Authority except the Doctor, and the Doctor hasn't had to face someone as fast and deadly as either of them.

-DM

Khellendros
O_O

Thanos and Silver Surfer?? to win this fight, the Authority would really need all the advantages. Like putting the fight in Mexico city, the largest city in the world, letting Doctor work from a safe distance, etc. Even then, the Authority stands a damn good chance of losing HARD.

whirlysplat
Ijust saw infinity watch didn't see surfer and thanos, I agree surfer would beat apollo. I still think the Doctor swings it. Hell he can turn peoples insides into Channel number 5 big grin Crazy

Scoobless
Surfer would beat Apollo as you have said..... Drax could beat him as well

K Von Doom
Thanos alone would be able to handle that team

the Darkone
each member of infinity watch has a gem expect for silver surfer.Thanos reality gem, warlock soul gem, moondragon mind, pip space gem, drax power gem,namora time gem.

Laminator_X
The Watch would win, UNLESS the Doctor takes them all out right from the getgo. Also, if Thanos is actually wielding the Reality Gem, he could check the Doctor.

Gamora vs Midnighter would be bada$$ed.

K Von Doom
I'm also quite sure that Thanos and Warlock aren't affected by reality manipulators... being outside the influence of Order and Chaos and all.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I'm also quite sure that Thanos and Warlock aren't affected by reality manipulators... being outside the influence of Order and Chaos and all.

Great point. Given this fact, the Authority is screwed. No one else is even near Surfer, Thanos, maybe even Warlock in terms of power besides the Doctor.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.