Apocalypse vs Onslaught - Once and for All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, once and for all, i'm gonna state that i think Apocalypse could beat the crap out of Onslaught in a fight. Hear me out at least. Okay, sure Onslaught did beat Apocalypse, but thats only because Apoc fought him in HIS mind, where he controls EVERYTHING! In my opinion if they brawled Onslaught would get his ass kicked. Think of it this way. When Savage Hulk became Ultimate Savage Hulk he went toe-to-toe with Onslaught. Yet, when he fought Apocalypse, he got manhandled like a little baby and Apocalypse still gave him extra power and said even with this extra power added onto Ultimate Savage Hulk to become War Hulk, he is still below Apocalypse in power. So i think Apocalypse would whup onslaught if they brawled.

What does everyone else think now that i have stated my reason for thinking Apocalypse is more powerful than onslaught?

teddygreen17
I might agree, but what about those morons who say Apoc can get beat by thor and superman and such. People don't seem to understand the true power of Apoc.

Crimson Phoenix
Which onslaught are we talking about. If he has the xaviers, magneto's, x-mans and franlin richards powers, than apocalypse has no chance.

mr.smiley
Apocalypse is very powerful,but he has too many flaws to take out onslaught

armandovalles
I disagree, and the Onslaught im talking about is the one with Xavier, Magneto, and Nate, but not Franklin.

mr.smiley
oh.
I still say onslaught wins though

the Darkone
onslaught has the combine powers of xavier,magneto,xman and their intellagences. Onslaughts can increase his physical strength into exces class 100, plus apocalypse is vulnerable to mind attacks look at strfye(cable clone) did to him just imagine what onslaught will do to him. Even apocalypse didn't want nothing to do with onslaught in the onslaught crossover.

Lord-of-Dreams
Sorry, but I'm kinda with Onslaught on this one. Convince me further, 'cuz I'm pretty wobbly wink

armandovalles
I said BRAWL. If they brawled who do u think would win. That means NO TELEPATHY, just some hand-to-hand and long-range blast fighting. And Apocalypse wasnt scared of Onslaught, he went after him once in his mind but in Onslaught's mind he controls everything so he kicked Apc out of his mind. He was gonna go after him right after he woke up from his sleep but Uatu didnt want him to. And the third reason that he even stated is that "while physically i may be a match for this onslaught, mentally i am not yet ready, therefore i seek help". And thats why he went to get help from Cable. That's another reason why i believe that Apoc physically is more than a match for Onslaught, because he knew that if he went to fight Onslaught that Onslaught would just act like a p*ssy and probly mindwipe him or something.

armandovalles
That enough proof?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
I disagree, and the Onslaught im talking about is the one with Xavier, Magneto, and Nate, but not Franklin.

Apocalypse could definately beat that Onslaught.

If he doesn't use telepathy, or magnetism, or telekinesis.

armandovalles
no, he can use magnetism and telekinesis, just not telepathy cuz thats the only mental power that could seriously kill Apoc quickly.

mr.smiley
then I still give it to onslaught.

Cosmic Cube
no, he can use magnetism and telekinesis, just not telepathy cuz thats the only mental power that could seriously kill Apoc quickly.

It you consider the AOA timeline to be canon, Onslaught wins definitely.

armandovalles
no im using the mainstream Apocalypse in this battle. AoA Apoc was a p*ssy but only because of bad writing. Marvel.com even says it themselves that AoA was bad writing and thats why they made that 6-issue limited series last month, to get people not to realize how bad the writing really was in the actual AoA timeline.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
onslaught has the combine powers of xavier,magneto,xman and their intellagences. Onslaughts can increase his physical strength into exces class 100, plus apocalypse is vulnerable to mind attacks look at strfye(cable clone) did to him just imagine what onslaught will do to him. Even apocalypse didn't want nothing to do with onslaught in the onslaught crossover.
Intelligence? He was cocky and a moron

all that power and............... laughing

Apc will loose badly tho

Lord S
Originally posted by teddygreen17
I might agree, but what about those morons who say Apoc can get beat by thor and superman and such. People don't seem to understand the true power of Apoc. Maybe that's because it's never been displayed...we 'morons' go on what we have seen...and that is that Apocalypse is an overhyped, overrated, punk.

To think that he stands a chance in hell against Onslaught is just laughable.

I'd consider the first form of Onslaught (Xavier/Magneto) to be roughly equal to Thanos in total power. Apoc is nothing to Thanos.

Onslaught only gets more powerful from there. Apoc loses...badly.

Xplosive
Apocalypse evenatully would win.

Xplosive
Most overrated: Silver Surfer, Batman, Thanos.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Even apocalypse didn't want nothing to do with onslaught in the onslaught crossover.

He actully said that he could stop it, but didn't want to, he said it will be how it will be, somethig like that in meaning.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse evenatully would win. I really don't understand what you would base that assumption on.

Most overrated: Silver Surfer, Batman, Thanos. How is Surfer overrated and Apoc not?

Thanos overrated?! eek!

He actully said that he could stop it, but didn't want to, he said it will be how it will be, somethig like that in meaning. Apoc has 'stated' many things in the past and not come close to following up on them...I believe it's called 'character induced stupidity'.

He is a joke...especially against someone like Onslaught, who exhibited the uncanny power to create a second sun. Tell me, what hope would Apocalypse have against that?

K3VIL
Apocalypse claimed to be a god, the supreme power, the ultimate mother****er and the list goes on, actually he only stated that the X-Men can kick his ass practically everytime.
He didn't want to stop Onslaught?
Maybe he didn't want to get the beat of his life.

mr.smiley
I agree

Xplosive
Originally posted by K3VIL
He didn't want to stop Onslaught?

He didn't want it, but he said he could. Thanos is extremely overrated, when people are giving him in the same sentence as Dark Pheonix, or when if some forums are comapring his natural power to SSJ4 Gogeta, than he is vastly overrated.

armandovalles
Apoc is not overrated at all, he is very underrated actually!

Lord S
He didn't want it, but he said he could. So what if he said it...does that suddenly make it true? He has 'said' many things...and done the total opposite. Character Induced Stupidity...Apoc excels at that.

Thanos is extremely overrated, when people are giving him in the same sentence as Dark Pheonix Sort of like people putting Apocalypse in the same sentence as Galactus.

I've never compared Thanos to Dark Phoenix...not saying there aren't people who do it, but I'd say the average Thanos fan is much more in control of his/her faculties, than the average Apocalypse fan.

Apoc is not overrated at all, he is very underrated actually! How? Do you even know the difference between the words underrated and overrated?

Mider
Apocalypse has fought the likes of The High Evolutionary to a standstill and is pshycally almost unbeatable how is He overrated they put Apocalypse up against Silver Surfer, Thor, Superman and they still say He would lose when in reality i think He would wipe the floor with those guys INCULDING Silver Surfer.

armandovalles
THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
Apocalypse has fought the likes of The High Evolutionary to a standstill and is pshycally almost unbeatable how is He overrated they put Apocalypse up against Silver Surfer, Thor, Superman and they still say He would lose when in reality i think He would wipe the floor with those guys INCULDING Silver Surfer.

Yup

Swanky-Tuna
You have the combined might of Xavier and Magneto with the physical potential from the powers of Magneto and Nate. There's no way Apocalypse can brawl that.

leonheartmm
people here are talkin just plain crazy, what makes u even think tha apocalypse is in the same leage as onslaught?! onslaught has the combined power of xavier, magneto, xman and franklin richards. nate alone in his early completely inexpirienced days had easily enough power to make onslaught look like a pussy!! if cyclops hadnt stopped him, he wouldv KILLED "MAINSTREAM" apocalypse, do u people even know what nate is capable of doing?! he probably had enough raw power to destroy the likes of silver surfer and thanos, nate once destroyed an entire state with a single psonic blast without even trying to make it happen among other things, and dont even get me STARTED on FRANKLIN RICHARDS, even forgetting the full potential bullshit, lets look at the facts, THOR'S MLIJNOR could not even DENT onslaught's armour, and mlijnor is slightly more powerful than silver surfer's power cosmic!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing that destroyed the armour was mindless hulk's infinte strength and even then, onslaght only evolved to a higher state of being!!! in the end, countless uber powerful heroes had to give their lives to stop the energy flow to onslaught{including THOR} , {and i dont ever remember apocalypse beatin the hell out of MINDLESS hulk}, and whoever says that apocalypse can wipe the floor with the likes of surfer, lisen up! current GODLIKE CABLE{this is the same cable that killed mainstream apocalypse and is now almost a god among mutants} could not beat surfer in a fight with his current potential{were not talkin about full potential} and he KILLED apocalypse long before he had his current power levels, then WHAT makes u think that apocalypse cold even think of ever goin up against surfer? are u insane?! apoc is no match for surfer or thor, hes seriously overrated people, onslaught will blink him out of existance.

Mainstream
Apoc is not overrated at all, he is very underrated actually!

eek! quite right old chap

Lord S
Originally posted by Mider
Apocalypse has fought the likes of The High Evolutionary to a standstill and is pshycally almost unbeatable how is He overrated they put Apocalypse up against Silver Surfer, Thor, Superman and they still say He would lose when in reality i think He would wipe the floor with those guys INCULDING Silver Surfer. His fight with the Evolutionary was not really a fight...more like friendly sparring. It was a total stalemate.

As for the rest, you are of course entitled to your opinion.

Mainstream
Evolutionary and Apoc battle was a draw...tis true

hoorayforpeepee
why won't you fools let apocalypse go?

magneto defeated apocalypse. x-man is >= cable, who defeated apocalypse. onslaught is magneto+x-man+xavier, with a better handle on their powers than those guys ever had.

what is apocalypse going to do to onslaught?

Dizzle
Aside from the topic, why are there so many anti Surfer people here? Why? He never meant any harm, really.

Seriously though, one guy who can beat the crap out of Superman and everyone says he's way overrated. Or maybe its cuz he's from Marvel or something. What? Marvel? With powerful characters outside goddified X-Men? Blasphemy!

armandovalles
I still say that Apocalypse would beat the shit out of Onslaught in a brawl. Hell, Black Bolt's scream (which has knocked out the Hulk, who went toe-to-toe with Onslaught) didnt even phase Apocalypse, and plus Apocalypse has gone toe-to-toe with the High Evolutionary, who is way above Onslaught-level, he's more like galactus-level. Apocalypse has also beaten down a CELESTIAL!

'NUFF SAID.

DarkCrawler
Apocalypse has also beaten down a CELESTIAL!

Fighting or outsmarting him?

hoorayforpeepee
armando, do you actually know the issue where apoc beats down a celestial? because i have a suspicion the "beat down" consists of apoc pooping on a sleeping celestial that was hanging out on the ship.

and high evolutionary is not known for his fighting or brawling skills...his powers come from intelligence.

armandovalles
yea, it was in Gambit #3 (sorry i forget which volume)

long pig
It'd have to be an actual debate for it to be a "once and for all!" thread.
No one, except riders think Apoc has a chance.

leonheartmm
and for good reason.

K3VIL
I still say that Apocalypse would beat the shit out of Onslaught in a brawl. Hell, Black Bolt's scream (which has knocked out the Hulk, who went toe-to-toe with Onslaught) didnt even phase Apocalypse, and plus Apocalypse has gone toe-to-toe with the High Evolutionary, who is way above Onslaught-level, he's more like galactus-level. Apocalypse has also beaten down a CELESTIAL!

'NUFF SAID.
You're not also a Thing fanboy but an Apoc one.
High Evolutionary above Onslaught?
ROTFL
High Evolutionary hi-tech suit is nothing Onslaught cannot tear apart and then blast him to death.
Do you understand what means having both Prof. X-Magneto-X-Man powers?Onslaught can even alter the fabric of time and space.

Cosmic Cube
High Evolutionary?! Onslaught!? ROTFL! laughing

Beyonder
I still say that Apocalypse would beat the shit out of Onslaught in a brawl.

The same Onslaught that physically punch Juggernaut across the country?

Thank you for pointing out the stupidity. BB's whisper put down Hulk & Gladiator. But Apocalypse he withstand a scream? Furthermore, he didn't just take BB's "scream" but also Cyclops optic beam - both at the same time. That was sh!t as hell.

Apocalypse has gone toe-to-toe with the High Evolutionary, who is way above Onslaught-level, he's more like galactus-level.

Not sure where HE is. Apocalypse stalemated HE in a one-on-one fight. Apocalypse, however, needed Cable to assist him against Onslaught. Stalemate with Onslaught? None.

And of the galaxies, solar systems, planet, this Celestial is the conquerer of Asia? Not impressed with this Celestial.

leonheartmm
yea that celestial thing was bullshit.

Mainstream
Apoc is strong but Onslaught was really four people...Xavier, Magneto, Franklin, and Xman...no far..It's four on one!! for shame!!!!!!

Lord S

'NUFF SAID. Uh, I'm sorry...the High Evolutionary is nowhere near the level of Onslaught...let alone Galactus. He was handed his sorry ass by the Big G, quite painfully.

As far as this 'beating down a Celestial' crap goes...I'll believe it when I see it. Considering everything we know, and have seen about the Celestials, a mutant scrub like Apocalypse going toe-to-toe with one seems HIGHLY illogical. I mean the Celestials are gods to the Asgardians as the Asgardians are gods to Earthlings.

Are you sure it was Gambit #3?

kgkg
Originally posted by Lord S
Uh, I'm sorry...the High Evolutionary is nowhere near the level of Onslaught...let alone Galactus. He was handed his sorry ass by the Big G, quite painfully.

As far as this 'beating down a Celestial' crap goes...I'll believe it when I see it. Considering everything we know, and have seen about the Celestials, a mutant scrub like Apocalypse going toe-to-toe with one seems HIGHLY illogical. I mean the Celestials are gods to the Asgardians as the Asgardians are gods to Earthlings.

Are you sure it was Gambit #3?
He was a shitty Celestial that rules Asia or someshit.

Apc is at Thor league but that's all no more

leonheartmm
apoc is not at thor league, hes lower{n thas a pity, hes a cooler character than thor}

Mainstream
Apoc is as strong as pre house of M Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.