perfect marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
im bored out of any one in marvel which would make the most powerful team

armandovalles
out of 8 good guys the most powerful team would definitely be:

1) Quasar: The "Cosmic Avenger", serve as the leader.

2) Silver Surfer: former herald of Big G. 'NUFF SAID.

3) Gladiator: nearly destroyed Ego all by himself, probly the fastest of them all.

4) Beta Ray Bill: equal to normal Thor in everything, plus more ruthless.

5) King Thor: Thor's power plus Odin's Power?! that's just scary.

6) Hyperion (exiles version): took out EVERY marvel hero in the Exiles timeline.

7) Drax the Destroyer: has beaten down the Hulk and gone toe-to-toe with THANOS!

8) Reed Richards: can stay in a ship or something and help by using his brain rather than his brawn. If he can make Drax smart somehow, then Drax would probly be unstoppable all by himself.

dominic/wolf
um whta do you mean by former herld and whats odins powers

armandovalles
Silver Surfer is not a herald of Galactus' anymore dude, he hasnt been for years now.

And odin has practically all of Thor's powers amplified plus illusions, concussive hand blasts, force fields, flight, interdimensional teleportation, molecular manipulation of matter, and matter-energy conversion.

Quick Freeze
galactus makes people his heralds, someone who does his bidding, by giving them the power cosmic and making them pretty powerful. odin is the main god on asgard, he's basically the zues of scandinavian religion.
and do you really want the most powerful team? people can just say that they want the lving tribunal and the celestials. . .

Maestro
I would put in Hulk rather than Drax, seeing that Drax only fought professor. Also remove beta ray bill and put dr strange in as his replacement, as youve already got king thor there.

Sentry
My perfect team huh?

1. Iron Man - His genius IQ and fortune would serve as a good base for the team. Although not as smart as Reed, his powers in the Iron Man suit are more versatile than Reed's stretching, and he doesn't have to remain in the ship. He also has proven leadership skills as he was the leader of the West Coast Avengers.

2. Mr. Majestic - An immortal powerhouse with with a millenia of fighting experience. Not to mention that he also is a genius.

3. Silver Surfer - Energy and matter manipulation. Don't forget the power cosmic and it's many uses. A key member in any team.

4. King Thor - Lord Of Asgard... Nuff Said.

5. Genis Vell - The son of Captain Mar-Vell. Another energy manipulator with vast power. He also can keep King Thor in line if he gets crazy again, since he already has beaten down King Thor in Asgard before.

6. The Doctor - This guy is like Dr. Strange to the tenth power. Nuff Said.

7. Dr. Strange - Two sorcerer's are better than one. Dr. Strange and The Doctor? Pffftt... No way bad guys stand a chance.

8. The Sentry - He's basically Superman with control over light. He also has some sort of telepathic ability and defense as when he battled the Void and when he communicated with Xavier via telepathy. Another immortal powerhouse to round out the team. Don't forget he's also a genius. His IQ is close to Reed. Reed even comments him in the Sentry/Fantastic Four one shot.

stormfront13
my team would be

goddess storm-http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/storm-bigcostume3.bmp had better weather powers than thor, and had all of his powers including the hammer

nova- the femals herald

jean grey- can call upon phoenix forcde

scarlet witch- alters reality

binary- as good if not better than surfer

sersi- celestial( i think)

she-hulk- is near 2oo tons and continually getting stronger(WAY stronger then hercules)

celia reys on rave- was way powerful and could rip people in half

invisable woman- you all know

talisman- can do almost anything, and can absorb anything magic

stormfront13
my reserves would be

moondragon- very very powerful telepath and telekinetic, and could connect to the uni-mind as well as had some kind of gem

callisto- she could take the measure of anybody she faces, as well as their weaknesses, and she had leadership skills that surpassed alexander the great

the new psylock- had telekinetic levels even rachel grey couldn't match

bishop- could absorb any type of energy

the stepford cuckoos- they devised the plan that took care of cassandra nova

casandra nova- you all know

Crimson Phoenix
Here is my team if exelent people:

Phoenix- what else do I need to say

Scarlet Witch- she controls realty!! no one could ever hope to beat that (cept the phoenix)

King Thor- you gotta have a god on this team

and to tip the power balance......BEAK!!! who will have a secondary mutation where he can beat anyone with cosmic farts!!!!!!
Magneto- the witch and her daddy on the same team. i'd LOVE to see that

Storm- the weather witch. me thinks she should lead this team

Psylock- now even more powerful after her ressurection

Sentry- marvels answer to superman

leonheartmm
NATE GREY

GENIS-VELL

SENTRY

THE DOCTOR

SURFER

ODIN

CABLE

REED RICHARDS

DR STRANGE

FRANKLIN RICHARDS

btw, im thinkin that we can only have non cosmic goodguys on our teams right?

Mainstream
Apocalypse: (uses his technology to make the other immortal)
Blink from Exiles (super teleporter)
Cable (when he is with you no man can be aganist you)
Forge (can make anything)
Captain America (USA USA USA USA) (the guys the perfect leader
Ice man (he pretty cool)
Dr. Strange (do you believe in magic?)
Gambit (new son verison)
Classic Juggy (strong guy)
Rogue (can absorb the others powers and abilities to become the ultimate weapon)

dominic/wolf
i need more info on this doctor dude

Mainstream
Dr. Strange..he's a strong dude even made the top 10 most powerful hero list that wizard made 7 or 8 years back...any marvel most powerful team would need him..I would think.

DigiMark007
Jubilee
Toad
Morph
Leech
Beak (from new X-Men...his mutant pwoer is looking like a deformed bird)
The Yodeler
Elf With a Gun http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/elfwagun.htm
8-Ball http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/8ballsw.htm

Horrible teams rule! Though apparently Elf With a Gun is a Defenders enemy...so who knows.

Mainstream
you should have had the juggler...he has the power to juggle....that's got to be the coolest power off all heh heh.tongue12

Scoobless
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
i need more info on this doctor dude

the Doctor is from the Authority.... he can basically do whatever he imagines he can do

http://www.la-caja.com/lacaja/comics/authority/doctor.jpg
http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/wildstorm/bitmaps/doctor.jpg

Mainstream
that doctor...forgot about him..he kinda like a green lantern minus the ring huh

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mainstream
that doctor...forgot about him..he kinda like a green lantern minus the ring huh

roll eyes (sarcastic) Unless GL's are Shamen operating on a multiversal scale

and in all the GL comics I have dating back to 1976, I've never seen them described that way. big grin

Mainstream
forgive my statement..who could I have been so blindno-c

DigiMark007
Yeah, The Doctor is a high-level matter manipulator and shaman. He has way too many powers (and yet, I'm still a Doctor fanboy).

Known as the Shaman of the Earth (see my title) he can travel time, change matter at will, travel between dimensions, has some strong telekinesis, mid-level telepathy, flight, etc.

He's from Wildstorm, a company owned by DC, so since this thread is a "Marvel Team" he wouldn't qualify, but he'd make Dr. Strange and any other sub-Skyfather sorceror his b%#$^.

-DM

Quick Freeze
so only marvel???
hmmm
1. Silver Surfer
2. The Enchantress
3. Dr. Strange
4. Spider-Man
5. Gladiator
6. Black Panther
7. Ghost Rider
8. Nightcrawler

seems like a pretty well-rounded team. . .

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
Silver Surfer is not a herald of Galactus' anymore dude, he hasnt been for years now.

And odin has practically all of Thor's powers amplified plus illusions, concussive hand blasts, force fields, flight, interdimensional teleportation, molecular manipulation of matter, and matter-energy conversion.
Wrong.
Thor possess mastery over the Odin Force plus the Asgardian Runes and Mjolnir, Odin never gained mastery over both his principal sources of powers.King Thor is the most powerful Skyfather on Earth

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wrong.
Thor possess mastery over the Odin Force plus the Asgardian Runes and Mjolnir, Odin never gained mastery over both his principal sources of powers.King Thor is the most powerful Skyfather on Earth

runes odin force what do they do

K3VIL
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
runes odin force what do they do
Asgardian Runes contains various magical powers, Odin Force is something like the Cosmic Power, but above that kind of CP available to Silver Surfer, just to let you know it, Odin knocked out SS with one hit.

dominic/wolf
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.