Harry Potter or Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MetalHeart
which one?

Myth
Stupid question.

WindDancer
Never read the books or watch any of the Harry Porter movies. I go with Star Wars OT.

Big Evil
Star Wars deffinitly.

Though now I found out when the new HP book releases in stores I'm going to camp-out like the rest of the fans. I have never even read a page of Harry Potter but I know there will be GIRLS that have.. big grin

"Oh! I'm a n00b that's interested, tell me more.. you must know alot about it. And you're pretty too!" *Makes fishing gestures of throwing the rail and realing in* \m/ evil face \m/

StinkFist462
dumb ass question . Star Wars

sk8stuff09
star wars. harry potter cant even compete.

Ananbelle
Star Wars. No question. I just voted Harry Potter to give the poor wizard a chance. Wish I could vote again. Sad.

Especialy with revenge of the sith coming out. Oh, best movie EVER!!!! ROCKS ME DOWN, MAN!!!! smile yes that's me getting excited. Love that movie. STAR WARS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool movie man

IceWithin
Star Wars all the way...

Harry Potter is a bit childish for me now...

Myth
Some cowardly person was too affraid to admit that they like Harry Potter more than Star Wars. Shame.

Jackie Malfoy
Star wars all the way!JM

Cinemaddiction
The thread was intended to ask which movie made more on opening day, of course, it was "Star Wars: Episode 3" by a landslide. Now, there are forums for both of these movies, there's a Vs. thread here somewhere to, and this thread really serves no purpose since we all know which movie grossed more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.