Worst thing ever to happen to you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kiu Dun
Simple. Just state the worst thing to happen to you.

Darth Mantis
Well I was seven and I was playing outside with my brother and my cousin... So I got bored and went to this ledge near a window and saw thousands upon thousands of cochroches... It was so nasty... So I went to tell my cousin, but him and my brother were playing baseball with a aluminium bat... So I was behind my cousin when I was going to tell him when he was about to swing the baseball bat hit my head and was bleeding... I blacked out and don't know what happened for the last to weeks...

Elladora
I was like 14 and was rollerblading down the street, my friend on my bike. When we started back, this rogue dog that was like foaming at the mouth started chasing us, so we hauled ass, and I ended up kicking it and braking its jaw with the break of my blade. Bad thing I landed skinning the back of my upper leg completely up. It was all bloody and I was wearing like bathing suit shorts so that didn't help.

GuitarBunny
got into a fist fight in school with my english teacher who is aslo my auncle
he lost his job
i felt so guilty
becuz we were fighting other a little thing

KidRock
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
Simple. Just state the worst thing to happen to you.

Letting the condom break thus bringing you into this world.

Kiu Dun
That was cold. and you suck. But not as hard as your mom.

smoker4
laughing out loud

KidRock
That was cold. and you suck. But not as hard as your mom.

Oh a your mom joke. Get back to me when you leave 4th grade. thumb up

Kiu Dun
Originally posted by KidRock
Oh a your mom joke. Get back to me when you leave 4th grade. thumb up
That hurt. I'm guessing get beat up by your crunk father and your mother being uot all the time really did make you demented.

KidRock
That hurt.

The truth hurts son. That is my parental tip of the day for you.

Mist
guys.....stfu

Kiu Dun
I'll stop insulting the white trash.

KidRock
I'll stop insulting the white trash.

Lol god you people amaze me. Do you really think that bothers me? I mean honestly, do you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kiu Dun
No I know it doesn't. Truce KidRock?

KidRock
No I know it doesn't. Truce KidRock?

Sure, no hard feelings of course.

Kiu Dun
Another problemed solved. But then I probably start it with someone else tommorrow.

dark1365
Compound fracture on my right arm, god that was the worst pain EVER.

Kiu Dun
My Fiancee dying in a car crash.

dark1365
cry

Oh no....

WindDancer
Let's not have these bashing repeat itself again. That goes for both of you Kiu Dun and KR.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KidRock
Sure, no hard feelings of course.
that is indeed a big stereotype. like thinking all people from texas wear cowboy hats and own oil wells.

KidRock
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
that is indeed a big stereotype. like thinking all people from texas wear cowboy hats and own oil wells.

What is a big stereotype?

Rogue Jedi
well, you have a kid rock sig and avatar, so someone presumed that you were white trash.

Doc Ock
The death of my 6 year old brother.

dark1365
Oh no....how did he die? cry

Doc Ock
He died of meningitis.

I really miss him.I have no other brothers or sisters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.