Biggest 'Flukes' you've ever seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
The biggest fluke I've ever seen was my friend trying to grind a rail on a skateboard for the first time against his peer's advice not to try yet.

He got onto the rail fine, boardslided, tripped, transferred to a darkslide, somehow manages to land in a nose manual and lands it perfectly. His peers are stunned.

Phoenix Aska
how do you do that?

Ive never seen someone go into a boardslide and start sliding than go into a darkslide...

I think its about impossible to do...

dark1365
He tripped/bobbled. I know, I can't believe it either.

Phoenix Aska
so how high was the rail to be able to flip over the board?

dark1365
Huh? I think it was about three feet high, a hand rail. And he only transferred by accident because I think his foot got stuck underneath the board.

Phoenix Aska
I dont see how that's possible..I really dont..I mean I can see an accidental darkslide because I do it every now and then...but a boardslide to a darkslide? You'd fall immediately..not even the pros do that...

dark1365
He slid sideways almost. Seriously, the pros can't do that? Oh my god.

*grabs phone*

Phoenix Aska
no..not in any vidoes ive seen...

the only couple of pros that do a darkslide are mullen, rowley, and I think that's it..Ive seen Koston do a darkslide too...but they do there's down huge rails and shit...

dark1365
Yep, but this 'un was accidental. I was too shocked to think it was funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.