Thor fought Hyperion?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
I heard somewhere that in a comic Hyperion killed all of earth's heroes and the last one he killed was when he killed Thor and was seen holding him by the neck or something like that. What issue of what comic did this happen in?

Thanx.

armandovalles
c'mon please someone reply i really wanna read that issue but i dont know which one of which comic so can somebody please help me out.

Scoobless
i assume it's in Exiles... but i don't know which issue number

Darth-Todd
It is in Exiles, in the currrent Storyline Hyperion is the bad Guy , and Beak just brought 2 alternate Hyperion's in to fight him. but the hyperion issues were right before the Kulan Gath storyline. they were pretty awesome.

By the way if you are not reading exiles you should be it is qunatum leap meets the marvel universe it is so awesome

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Darth-Todd
It is in Exiles, in the currrent Storyline Hyperion is the bad Guy , and Beak just brought 2 alternate Hyperion's in to fight him. but the hyperion issues were right before the Kulan Gath storyline. they were pretty awesome.

By the way if you are not reading exiles you should be it is qunatum leap meets the marvel universe it is so awesome

Yes and insects have wrecked it, yup giant talking caterpillers roll eyes (sarcastic)
Is it your favourite bookl Lord Fear big grin Explain why its a quatum leap, better yet tell me what quantum means roll eyes (sarcastic)

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.