Ouch..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killer_Dennis
I keep getting these pains in my left shoulder blade..I tryed lieing flat on the floor for 20 mins..that helped for a few hours..but..it keeps comin back sad

RaeRox
hmmmm....try lots of painkillers...lol, no really, i have nooo idea.

dark1365
Chiropractor.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by dark1365
Chiropractor. Yeah..I need to see a docter soon..If this gets worse..I could be in trouble.. sad confused

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by RaeRox
hmmmm....try lots of painkillers...lol, no really, i have nooo idea. I tried tylenol Extra strength..helped for 3 hours..

Kiu Dun
Try flexing it. Start to push on the area where it hurts. Were you plaing any sports prior to this? Any physical Activity at all? How long ago did it start hurting? And is it a throbbing pain?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
Try flexing it. Start to push on the area where it hurts. Were you plaing any sports prior to this? Any physical Activity at all? How long ago did it start hurting? And is it a throbbing pain? I was playing basketball last week..started last week, and not a throbbing pain, but more of a joint pain..I didn't pull a muscle, or It woulda gone away by now..

Rogue Jedi
torn liganents, man, trust me.

WindDancer
Take a hot bath tub with some salts. Then put on some Icy-Hot on the shoulder. That might help you relax the pain.

dark1365
Temporarily at least.

Kiu Dun
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I was playing basketball last week..started last week, and not a throbbing pain, but more of a joint pain..I didn't pull a muscle, or It woulda gone away by now..

I suggest you ice it. Do that for 24 hours and get alot of rest, adn then the next day heat it and relax. Most likely you just bruised one of your muscles and by using it you are making it worse or you sprained one of your shoulder muscles.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
torn liganents, man, trust me. K..It'l probably go away in a few days..But, if it gets worse, I know something's wrong

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
I suggest you ice it. Do that for 24 hours and get alot of rest, adn then the next day heat it and relax. Most likely you just bruised one of your muscles and by using it you are making it worse or you sprained one of your shoulder muscles. K..thanks for all the advice guys.. cool

dark1365
Everytime I press on my leg, it hurts like the bone's only recently healed.

Kiu Dun
K..thanks for all the advice guys.. cool

I had biology for 8 years of my life and I'm a aspiring psychology student with a physical therapist as a mom.

Rogue Jedi
i can dislocate mt right shoulder at will, just like mel gibson in lethal weapon.

Kiu Dun
K..thanks for all the advice guys.. cool

I had biology for 8 years of my life and I'm a aspiring psychology student with a physical therapist as a mom.

And Dark, same questions.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i can dislocate mt right shoulder at will, just like mel gibson in lethal weapon. eek!

sexylexy32
I keep getting these pains in my left shoulder blade..I tryed lieing flat on the floor for 20 mins..that helped for a few hours..but..it keeps comin back sad

Sorry you are in pain sad ....

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by sexylexy32
Sorry you are in pain sad .... It burns... laughing

raenef
rest relax don't strain it more!

cindy8219
you're probably stressed out. You should go get a massage.

dark1365
Originally posted by cindy8219
you're probably stressed out. You should go get a massage.
Yeah those rock.

cindy8219
Originally posted by dark1365
Yeah those rock.

oh, yes. I love getting a massage.

Kosta
see a doctor, if it hasnt gone in a week, Im betting its a torn ligament, those take ages to heal, but you can never be too careful.

Jackie Malfoy
Take some meds!jm

shaber
Originally posted by RaeRox
hmmmm....try lots of painkillers...lol, no really, i have nooo idea. No! the NSAIDs erode the stomach.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.