The Little Things.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
it's the little things that make life worth living. like when you find a wallet full of money, take the cash and throw away the wallet!!! laughing out loud

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
it's the little things that make life worth living. like when you find a wallet full of money, take the cash and throw away the wallet!!! laughing out loud True! laughing out loud

RaeRox
um...ok then.

dark1365
Like when you score that "dickey-dickey-doo" goal you've been practising in the basement.

Mist
laughing out loud what if its a good wallet? big grin

dark1365
Keep the wallet and cash.

Rogue Jedi
or when you order a large french fry and when you get home, you discover that they placed two in your bag.

dark1365
When you find a dollar on the street.

Rogue Jedi
or when you go poop and it comes out in one solid chunk and you only have to wipe once.

Raven Guardia
or when you order a large french fry and when you get home, you discover that they placed two in your bag.

something along those lines happened to me once.

1) I was at Long John Silvers w/my family they gave an extra oder of food so when my bro took it up and told them, they said keep it.!
2) I was at Mcdonalds and my bro and I went to get a Mcflury they gave an extra because the guy didnt realize the one girl had already made two. (he thought she only made one) when he realized what he did he said just keep it laughing out loud

man that does make life good.

dark1365
or when you go poop and it comes out in one solid chunk and you only have to wipe once.
That was not nice.

Rogue Jedi
but it feels nice when it happens, yes?

dark1365
Hahaha....no.

Rogue Jedi
liar!!!

dark1365
I like reading on the tiolet, so what? :bag:

Rogue Jedi
me too.

Jackie Malfoy
it's the little things that make life worth living. like when you find a wallet full of money, take the cash and throw away the wallet!!! laughing out loud

Can I have the money?jm smile

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by dark1365
Keep the wallet and cash.
no no keep the cash and SELL the vallet big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.