monthly xmen comic review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Did a search and found nothing.The closet thing is comic of the month in the comic book movie forum,but this is different.
Basicly,on a monthly basis,we review all x titles based on the following:story,art,etc.the rating system is from 1.0 -10.0.
Hope you guys like this.
All start with the X books I read this month

x4 number 5: I guess this is the last instalment in this series.I thought it had a pretty cool ending.Rating:8.2
cool art!

xmen number 169:I thought the ending to this issue was awesome,but logan kissing rogue was just dumb!the art is good
rating:8.0

astonishing xmen 10:I love astonishing xmen!This issue was just crazy and i can't wait to read issue 11!rating:9.5

uncanny 459:Alright I guess.Personaly,I'll be happy when this savage land arch ends.I'm half and half on the art as of now.rating:5.0

academy x 14:wolverine kills northstar and this issue just tries to rush past it in my opion.Other than that,I thought issue 14 was decent.
Seeing the blob was pretty fun.
rating:7.5

I didn't read any other x titles this month confused

MysterioxX619Xx
Originally posted by mr.smiley
astonishing xmen 10:I love astonishing xmen!This issue was just crazy and i can't wait to read issue 11!rating:9.5

Astonishing X-Men 10: I agree with you I love this comic book, only one I'm reading at the moment, but Whedon is able to produce such a great story for readers to enjoy. This issue had me shuddering while I was reading it, and now for the return of ***** I can't wait until the next issue, can't believe its coming to an end.

Rating: 9.3

mr.smiley
that sucks so bad.I wish they would do about 12 more issues.

pr1983
that sucks so bad.I wish they would do about 12 more issues.

isnt it just the end of this current run? wont there be a second run?

mr.smiley
I belive so,but joss whendon won't be back.
Which,imo,it might be better if they just stop while their ahead

munkiesarus
Originally posted by MysterioxX619Xx
This issue had me shuddering while I was reading it, and now for the return of *****

Who?!? RETURN OF WHO?!?

Spoiler tags or something buddy, I need 'em!

PM me if that'll help. BUT I MUST KNOW.

I don't read comics, perhaps I should start.

o.O Please PM me

mr.smiley
well once you find out,let me know

pr1983
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Who?!? RETURN OF WHO?!?

Spoiler tags or something buddy, I need 'em!

PM me if that'll help. BUT I MUST KNOW.

I don't read comics, perhaps I should start.

o.O Please PM me

xavier i think

mr.smiley
Was that whole thing with kitty and colussus getting spiked a simulation or real?

pr1983
Was that whole thing with kitty and colussus getting spiked a simulation or real?

real as far as i know...

MysterioxX619Xx
It was real.

munkiesarus
****** IS BACK! FRICKEN AWESOME!

Though can the X-Men really trust him and all that? I mean, he did abandon the school, and if it was for alternate reality future Phoenix, it'd still be closed...

mr.smiley
look what joss whendon is going to leave us with!
how awesome.
It's realy hard for me to think of a book that has held up to the awesomeness of whendon and cassideys xmen.

my top three (in no order)

1.grant morrisons xmen
2.whendons astonishing xmen
3.claremount/phoenix saga.

Crimson Phoenix
I belive so,but joss whendon won't be back.
Which,imo,it might be better if they just stop while their ahead

Erm, Joss has already stated that he's comin back for a second year. Astonishing will be on haiatus durin House of m, but will be comin back.

mr.smiley
sweet!

DarkCrawler
Ultimate X-Men #59

Horrible art. OK story. Ultimate X-Men is not as good as it was before.

New X-Men Academy X #14

Unbearable art. And the story is not that good either.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ultimate X-Men #59

Horrible art. OK story. Ultimate X-Men is not as good as it was before.

New X-Men Academy X #14

Unbearable art. And the story is not that good either.

I thought New X-Men Academy story was quite good, but then again, it almost always is. But i HATE the art Medina is a crap artist. he makes the nose way too big and the limbs are all out of proportion

munkiesarus
That's the one where Northstar dies right? If the artist is the one who drew the cover...yikes.

I mean, when was the last time you couldn't recognize someone off of their own memorial statue?!?

pr1983
ultimate is going down the tube big time...

uncanny is ok, hate the art though...

academy is alright, and the art isnt bad...

astonishing is still the best by far...

mr.smiley
what I hate about ultimate xmen,is that they went threw too much too fast.
Are we even on issue 100 yet?
yet we already got gambit,rogue,nightcrawler,etc.
They already touched on the phoenix,which sucks

Mainstream
I agree ultimate has done to much too fast..but it's still readable.....believe it or not I'm looking foward to Byran Singer run which starts in December.

mr.smiley
he's still doing that!
It will be interesting,without a doubt.

Mainstream
yeah...he'll be able to do stuff he couldn't do in the movies and I heard he can make it more adult too.

pr1983
didnt he start ultimate xmen?

Mainstream
Singer? nope Mark Miller did (writer)

mr.smiley
I don't think so.He maybe he inspired it?

Mainstream
yeah I think he inspired it

pr1983
i'd heard he wrote some of it or had some hand in the creative process...

Mainstream
okay

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
okay

even then, is bringing him onboard a good thing?

mr.smiley
I will have some hostility toward him,due to the fact he goes and does supes new movie,but wouldn't do x3.What I realy want to know is,are they going to have an ultimate crossover with superman!

Mainstream
I haven't decided yet...I'm very hopeful though and yet very afraid scared15

pr1983
I will have some hostility toward him,due to the fact he goes and does supes new movie,but wouldn't do x3.What I realy want to know is,are they going to have an ultimate crossover with superman!

he's going to f*ck with supes the way he did with x-men... i just don't like the guy...

Mainstream
I take if your not a Singer fan

mr.smiley
I didn't hate singer.Their was things he did I realy like.My biggest dislike was the over use of Logan and the under use of cyclops.that just sucked.
Now vaughn is coming in and I think to an extent he's coming in much like singer did.Singer had critical acclaim for usual suspects and vaughn has had the same with layer cake.I think these directors will think alike to an extent.It seem like,however,that Vaughn wants to do every thing on a bigger scale.

Mainstream
make a xmen star wars huh? bigger scale

Cable: Scott...I am ...your son.

Scott: noooooooooooo...wait..yes ..yes you are.

mr.smiley
not that much bigger.Just,perhaps a larger universe of characters.

mr.smiley
xmen the end.

so far this book has got me lukewarm.decent artwork though.
as of now I give the series a 7.5

Mainstream
Gambit a traitor....
Storm can't move...
Cyclopes has a cool suit
Beast went back to his blue ape form
Dark Beast....
Xavier still can't walk
Storm and Wolverine together...
I'll give it a 8.1 for now.

DarkCrawler
Have you read the book? They look like friggin' monsters!

http://img137.echo.cx/img137/1117/ab5qf.png

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Have you read the book? They look like friggin' monsters!

http://img137.echo.cx/img137/1117/ab5qf.png

okay, thats not the art im referring to, i hate bachalo...

mr.smiley
I've seen a lot worse artwork.

Mainstream
frank quietly.....but you did not "hear" that from me.

mr.smiley
gotcha cool

Crimson Phoenix
Did anyone get Excalibur 14. My comic book store didnt have it and i really want to know what happened.

mr.smiley
I didn't.To be honest I haven't read any of the excalibur,but i'm starting to regret it.From what i've herd,it's a good book.

Crimson Phoenix
Yeah. I started getting it when mags brought wanda to genosha. and issue 14 was supposed to be the prelude to house of m- and i missed it mad

mr.smiley
Can you get a file where you get your comics?

Crimson Phoenix
sorry, didnt understand that question embarrasment

mr.smiley
that's okay.

most comic stores in my area have what's called a file.You right down all the titles you want and they put them in a folder with your name on it.By doing this,you never miss out on one issue!My comic store gives files out totaly free of charge and i even have a discount for having one!
Ask your comic store about it,maybe they'll decide to do it.

munkiesarus
frank quietly.....but you did not "hear" that from me.

Oh my gosh...Frank Quitely should be SHOT. ALIVE. Well, not like we'd shoot him when he was dead...

ANYWAY, his art looks funky and uniqe for his own book, whatever that series was. But when he does something so icon-ish like the X-Men...its bad.

Well, kudos to him, actually, for making Cassandra Nova so fricken TERRIFYING. o.O made me cringe.

Crimson Phoenix
sounds really cool. but the probalem with my comic store is they keep ordering comics late. But since uni is finishing, i'm not goin to be buyin from that comic store. i'm ordering them instead.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
sounds really cool. but the probalem with my comic store is they keep ordering comics late. But since uni is finishing, i'm not goin to be buyin from that comic store. i'm ordering them instead.

sounds like a plan my man biggrin

pr1983
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Did anyone get Excalibur 14. My comic book store didnt have it and i really want to know what happened.

i've only got as far as 13...

bachalo is still the worst imo...

munkiesarus
Xavier's in Excalibur, right?

Crimson Phoenix
Xavier's in Excalibur, right?

Yes, along with magneto, calisto, and a bunch of new characers

munkiesarus
Hrmm. And Callisto has these tentacles, I think...non?

Crimson Phoenix
Hrmm. And Callisto has these tentacles, I think...non?

Yeah she does

mr.smiley
Everything i've read this month has been has left me with mixed reviews.

xmen 170

I realy thought this was going to get realy,realy good.Unfortunately,I was left a dissapointed.What should have been the grand finale and climax of the Morgoth saga,was rushed through rather fast.
Maybe it was because of the House of M thing going on,but still,this should have gone on at least two more issues.I realy like the art work though.All the space fighting looked realy nice and I love how they've done Iceman.Bottom line:this story line had a lot of potential,but came up short.

Overall I give the whole Morgoth saga a 7.0

Uncanny xmen 460

I felt let down by the end of the issue.Right when I thought Claremont was actualy doing something awesome he ruins it by bringing in Mojo.
While it was cool to see Juggernaut back it was just overshadowed by that fat alien.Claremont does a great job of showing how Psylocke tries to get used to being an xman again and the scene with her and Beast is pretty cool.If Claremont can just learn not to be so big and colorful with his stories and just for a moment get back to basics,this book would be good.

stormfront13
PR i agree with you, singer will f*ck supes. does he even know who supes is? it was confirmed a long time ago that beyonce would be lois lane. i mean how would beyonce be lois lane!? but thankfully she is not anymore it is ooohhhh.... well i can't think of her name now

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
PR i agree with you, singer will f*ck supes. does he even know who supes is? it was confirmed a long time ago that beyonce would be lois lane. i mean how would beyonce be lois lane!? but thankfully she is not anymore it is ooohhhh.... well i can't think of her name now

kate bosworth... sick

stormfront13
yeah that was it....knew it was kate something. but seriously, i love beyonce but there is no way in hell she could play lois lane, unless they decided to make supes actor ludacris or something stupid like that. i'm glad they changed the actress

mr.smiley
Me too.Even if the movie sucks.at least beyionce is''t lousi.
sorry i'm drukk a little.

stormfront13
well anyway........ in this issue of ultimate x-men did anyone else notice storm looks almost excatley like her daughter from another reality torrent?? same hair style and clothing

willRules
I liked weapon x in ultimate xmen and i want to see them return somehow even though John Wraith is dead

mr.smiley
Just read the latest X23 book.I belive it was issue five.Let me tell you,I was expecting very little out of this book and ended up being very impressed with what I saw and read.This book was paced very well and kept me glued to the pages.Plus it was cool to finaly learn her real name.
Rating

Going-Rouge
I wish I could afford comic books, I don't know what the hell your talking bout! don't explane it! all the story lines would give me a head ace, and then I would lose attintion and got eat a sandwich or somthin

pr1983
x-men 170... utter tripe... people get paid to write this?

art was ok...

munkiesarus
Hrmm...that the one where Logan makes kissy face with Rouge?

I skimmed through it, I was much to devastated they didn't have "House of M" or even Astonishing...heck, I would've even bought Uncanny...must find comic book shop immediately.

pr1983
Hrmm...that the one where Logan makes kissy face with Rouge?

I skimmed through it, I was much to devastated they didn't have "House of M" or even Astonishing...heck, I would've even bought Uncanny...must find comic book shop immediately.

it was the issue after it...

munkiesarus
Ahh. Golgotha all finished up, then?

pr1983

apparently...

kichiku_beihei
The Imperfects is interesting... moves too fast, but I think they'll slow down and explain whats going on. Overall I give it a 7, and a 9 if they slow down and explain more thuroughly whats going on. Right now it's a Suped up Spider Man, Electkra, Thing, and Wolverine in a Death Match.

mr.smiley

Golgotha!I was calling it Morgoth! sad confused stick out tongue big grin

munkiesarus
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
The Imperfects is interesting... moves too fast, but I think they'll slow down and explain whats going on. Overall I give it a 7, and a 9 if they slow down and explain more thuroughly whats going on. Right now it's a Suped up Spider Man, Electkra, Thing, and Wolverine in a Death Match.

Elektra doesn't have any superpowers..just sais and ninja/assassin-ness, so what is she doing in "suped" up mode?

I hope they make her playable in Rise of the Imperfect, though...

Morgoth? Ahahaha

mr.smiley
Morgoth is the next story line!

munkiesarus
I've been brushing up on NYX..it sounds amaaaaazing...

rouge24
sry off topic, but can you still buy "phoenix endsong" anywhere?

munkiesarus
If you can't find it...I suppose wait till the paperback comes out. Barnes and Nobles'll stock it almost 100% postively.

rouge24
thanks munkiehug the art looks good, plus being a phoenix fan i want to read it

jenn624
hi guys, i was wondering if any of you review-ish types would be interested in turning your powers of review into umm reviews for me at www.comiccandy.com ? I am in dire need of reviews (and this has officially been the most times I have ever typed the word review in such a short space) wink

kichiku_beihei
Elektra doesn't have any superpowers..just sais and ninja/assassin-ness, so what is she doing in "suped" up mode?

I hope they make her playable in Rise of the Imperfect, though...

Morgoth? Ahahaha

By suped up, I mean, they loose all sense of responsibility, safety of others, morals, their reflexes are sharpened, along with strength etc. For example, wolverine could do a hella lot more damage but he holds back because of his fellow X-men, morals etc.

I've been brushing up on NYX..it sounds amaaaaazing...

It truely is. I love Kidens Nixon love more than X-23 right now though... I want to see them become vigilantes and go down a dark path of justice, the complete opposite of the X-men and most marvel characters.

I also love the artists doing NYX, i love the style and how they don't over exsentuate the female body. I.E. No overly developed breasts, no bulging muscles and 6 packs. They made the characters look more realistic rock

IMO, it is sooo worth the money and time to read. But beware, it is rates "Mature Only". I love the rave scenes with Kidens, the art is so beutiful and full of life Happy Dance

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by pr1983
x-men 170... utter tripe... people get paid to write this?

art was ok...

yea this arc was horrible... Goglotha, all creepy and so powerful... then suddenly theyre in space for no reason blasting hundreds of "Golgothas" with ease. Stupid story.

Mainstream
is Gambit Mr. Sinister's son....according to this month (June) issue of Xmen the end..he is. eek!

pr1983
wolverine holds back?

Originally posted by FieryBalrog
yea this arc was horrible... Goglotha, all creepy and so powerful... then suddenly theyre in space for no reason blasting hundreds of "Golgothas" with ease. Stupid story.

yes

is Gambit Mr. Sinister's son....according to this month (June) issue of Xmen the end..he is. eek!

blink

Mainstream
wolverine holds back?

yes

blink

I swear too you..haven't read it yet..but Sinister said to gambit he said
I want you by my side..after all where else should a run stand but by his father.... Sinister face becomes normal and he looks alot like Gambit.*dramatic music plays*

pr1983
I swear too you..haven't read it yet..but Sinister said to gambit he said
I want you by my side..after all where else should a run stand but by his father.... Sinister face becomes normal and he looks alot like Gambit.*dramatic music plays*

seriously?

Mainstream
it was in the Xmen the end book...it's basically a what if..but still it does open up some interesting doors for Sinister.

munkiesarus
By suped up, I mean, they loose all sense of responsibility, safety of others, morals, their reflexes are sharpened, along with strength etc. For example, wolverine could do a hella lot more damage but he holds back because of his fellow X-men, morals etc.

It truely is. I love Kidens Nixon love more than X-23 right now though... I want to see them become vigilantes and go down a dark path of justice, the complete opposite of the X-men and most marvel characters.

I also love the artists doing NYX, i love the style and how they don't over exsentuate the female body. I.E. No overly developed breasts, no bulging muscles and 6 packs. They made the characters look more realistic rock

IMO, it is sooo worth the money and time to read. But beware, it is rates "Mature Only". I love the rave scenes with Kidens, the art is so beutiful and full of life Happy Dance

I read a lot of information regarding NYX and I really want it. I think after issue 7 its being canceled or something...

Yeaaaaah Middleton's work is AMAZING. Its truly fantastic, its perfect for the book, too. But Joe Q needs to work on it more...last I heard its always being delayed left and right.

And by the way, isn't X-Men: The End supposed to solve the Third Summers Brother problem? Like...who cares anymore?!

Mainstream
I read a lot of information regarding NYX and I really want it. I think after issue 7 its being canceled or something...

Yeaaaaah Middleton's work is AMAZING. Its truly fantastic, its perfect for the book, too. But Joe Q needs to work on it more...last I heard its always being delayed left and right.

And by the way, isn't X-Men: The End supposed to solve the Third Summers Brother problem? Like...who cares anymore?!

I am the third summers brother...Mainstream Summers..that's me.

mr.smiley

I have a few issues.I'm still missing the first appearance of X23 though. mad

Mainstream
I have a few issues.I'm still missing the first appearance of X23 though. mad

Wolverine daughter is cool..but why she only gots two claws?

mr.smiley
Realy don't know.

Mainstream
Realy don't know.

we gotta find out dude....I can't sleep for wondering.

kichiku_beihei
She is a clone,in the X-23 series, orginally she was suppose to be a he but the Y chromosome keeps destroying itself, so they glued on another X chromosome and put the zygot into the leading female scientist..

Mainstream
She is a clone,in the X-23 series, orginally she was suppose to be a he but the Y chromosome keeps destroying itself, so they glued on another X chromosome and put the zygot into the leading female scientist..

I know that stuff but why she only get two claws on each hand>

kichiku_beihei
genetic defect seems to be the obvious conclusion. Clones are exact replicas, she is not an exact replica due largly to the fact that her genes differ from Logans. Hint - Hint Logan has an XY and she has an XX

Mainstream
genetic defect seems to be the obvious conclusion. Clones are exact replicas, she is not an exact replica due largly to the fact that her genes differ from Logans. Hint - Hint Logan has an XY and she has an XX

how every scientific...and wise. character50

mr.smiley
but I think it's only an assumption. sad

munkiesarus
A smart assumption. It makes sense...

mr.smiley
True.Just seems weird with the claws though

kichiku_beihei
but I think it's only an assumption. sad

says so in the comic combined with common sense....

mr.smiley
I didn't know it gave that explanation in the comic.Oh well I can't catch everything.

pr1983
ok, just learned in the new wizard that whedon is confirmed as coming back for the second series of astonishing x-men...

mr.smiley
yes

willRules
I want more weapon X in Ultimate xmen Happy Dance

munkiesarus
ok, just learned in the new wizard that whedon is confirmed as coming back for the second series of astonishing x-men...

Awesome. Now get rid of Cassaday and keep it Volume Three, as in no renumbering it and calling it Volume Four (Like the fans are gonna forget everything when Issue 13 comes out...) and we've got a book I'll be reading.

And I'm REALLY buying House of M today...stick out tongue

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by willRules
I want more weapon X in Ultimate xmen Happy Dance

I second that motion!! Happy Dance

munkiesarus
Oh my lord. Well, I'm writing a lengthy review of House of M...stick out tongue Hope you like it. It'll be up soon.

munkiesarus

kichiku_beihei
Well I'm heading to my (not very) local comic book store to pick up the #2 Rise of the Imperfects, House of M, and maybe AoA, or this weird Phoenix saga Thingie.

mr.smiley

munkiesarus
It's, basically, AWESOME!

kichiku_beihei
It's pretty good. and btw, the birth scene doesn't have cyclops, it's some Avenger guy.

munkiesarus
Yeah. Apparently, a bunch of people are confused on that.

Some say its Matt Murdock and Elektra.

I thought it was Scott and Elektra.

And someone else said its Simon (that avenger...I forget) and ELktra.

pr1983
moi?

mr.smiley
?

pr1983
?

i was just wondering if he was referring to me... smile

mr.smiley
oh.I don't know. big grin

munkiesarus
moi?

Aahahah, yes you pr...stick out tongue

pr1983
Aahahah, yes you pr...stick out tongue

*bows*

ok...

mr.smiley
Xmen 171.

The first thing I thought of when I read the intro was,oh no an X23 clone.
I was wrong though.Foxxy is the complete opposite of X23,for the most part.The scenes between her and Gambit are very heated and written pretty good.I'm glad to see Gambit becoming more involved in the X stories and hope he continues to.The art is great,but Wolverine looks too tame or something.The biggest problem,(imo) ,with this new story line is that it starts off almost too quick.You kind of get the feeling the intro was rushed and they just wanted to get this character in their ASAP.
So far I like the new xmen run though,mostly because of the darker tones it has taken (compared to Uncanny or Astonishing).

Issue 171 rating: 8.0

LISA-J
Foxxy is a psychcotic whore,and rogue is going to kick her ass!!.Plus why she's called foxxy is beyond me she's really wierd looking.

munkiesarus
Her name is only "Foxx". And yeah, she's rather scary to look at. I mean, I've seen better looking X-Students...

Paola
-

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
-

sick

Mainstream
sick

heh heh heh. she don't look that bad

pr1983
heh heh heh. she don't look that bad

it could be the art...

or it could be the vacantly psychotic look in her eyes...

Mainstream
it could be the art...

or it could be the vacantly psychotic look in her eyes...

I got a book with her I haven't read it yet.

mr.smiley
I think she's smokin!

Mainstream
I think she's smokin!

she got a punk rocker gothic vampire alien demon sex slave thing going on.

mr.smiley
Without a doubt.I like the craziness.
She'll be a good one to mess with the team for a few issues.

Mainstream
indeed. she got the hots for Gambit too.

mr.smiley
Cable/Deadpool issue 13.

I've been reading this book since issue ten(Cable fights Silver Surfer) and have been impressed.Reading this series realy makes me hope they make a Deadpool movie.It would be Sin City meets Hellboy!
I love the artwork and the the writing is halarious.In issue 13, the only thing I realy disliked was the Bin Laden clone who's death was the issues main focus.The end works like a laughable twist ending,but Deadpool fans will see it coming from the beginning.

Overall rating:8.5

munkiesarus
Bin Laden clone sounds lame...

mr.smiley
I realy hated the Bin Laden clone,but it's not enough to discourage me from reading the book.I still rated it higher than most of the other books!!!!!!LOL

mr.smiley
Uncanny X men 461

I realy hated to read this.I hate Mojo and I belive Claremont could be doing a lot better than he is.As you could probably already guess,the X men turn into the X babies (including Juggernaut which is rather funny).The only moment in this issue which gave me anything worth readingwas when Juggernaut was talking to Strom about Sammy.The problem is resolved by the issues end (thank God),but at the same time makes it seem pointless.

Rating:3.0

House of M number 2

Okay,I missed out on the first one and I haven't been reading Excalibur,but the intro explained the idea pretty well to me.Seems pretty cool so far.I don't think as of now it has the kick Age of Apocalypse did,but it's still early in the game.

Rating:8.0

munkiesarus
House of M #2

I don't like this ish very much. I don't know why, I'm gonna reread it later. But still, I'm kinda depressed at the sudden stooped level its become since issue one.

Overall : 7.0

mr.smiley
Yeah.Seems like it was more like a side thing or something.

Mako Victim
I like pancakes.

LISA-J
OK,are you on some kind of medication?lol

Mako Victim
No...... I just like pancakes.

Max Spidey 24
Some one tell me aboyt Xmen The End..What is that about.

pr1983
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Some one tell me aboyt Xmen The End..What is that about.

its basically an xmen story showing how they all die...

Max Spidey 24
But their not stoping the xmen though right

pr1983
But their not stoping the xmen though right

No, its an alternate universe, like aoa...

Max Spidey 24
oh. The only one I read was how wolverine dies but im clueless on the others.

pr1983
oh. The only one I read was how wolverine dies but im clueless on the others.

ive only read a few myself... they're not the best x comics ever...

Max Spidey 24
Write now im reading ultimate xmen Random numbers and its good, Better then Ultimate Spiderman.

pr1983
Write now im reading ultimate xmen Random numbers and its good, Better then Ultimate Spiderman.

ultimate x-men is actually quite good in parts i agree... ultimate spidey blows, marvel knights spidey is ten times better...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>