Isn't Revan the strongest? i think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthRevan7
I believe Revan is way stronger than the rest From sith lords to JEdi council members he is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!REvan

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry, but I disagree.

Guys like NJO Luke and Marka Ragnos are more than a match for him. This thread is also a little focusless - no offense meant, sir. It is still lucid and coherent, so it's not bad or anything. I'm sorry if I upset you.

Darth_Janus
Don't be so nice, Dip. You make him put his guard down for when I come in, guns blazing...

Darth Revan version 7... You are obviously new here. Allow me to address your actions in a way which will seem understandably annoying to you as it is to the rest of us.

For one, this is a STAR WARS VERSUS forum. Here we discuss fictional, never gonna really happen battles with particular characters from the Star Wars Expanded Universe, which includes the movies and the games, comics, books, etc. The main focus of this is to use discussion and logical, reasonable thought to find a victor in our created battles.

Your post doesn't belong here.

In fact, I might go so far as to say your post should be stricken from this forum and you should be taught a swift and valuable lesson, as I am about to do now.

Now, you signed up recently. You have posted twice. Created this thread. That is rude. It is usually considered sensible to observe and comment on others' threads and get your bearings before making a thread just for your own kicks and amusement. Simply posting "Revan rulez he kix lotsa Jedi sith ass lol r0x00r" is a sure-fire way to damage your reputation on this forum before it even begins. Newbie bashing is a hard trend to stop, but even I myself indulge simply because you guys make it so damn easy! If you want to make inane threads without actually checking to see if the topic has been covered, then I suggest you try the appropriate forum. Those discussions which don't pertain to the movies alone or have a relevence to our versus threads should be made over in the EU section, where we can find it there and rip it to shreds before a kindly mod puts the beast to rest. Now, this is a forum where the key objective is to have fun and discuss ideas and thoughts with other people in a rather civil if informal environment. This thread is just you puffing your opinion for all to see and assuming we all care. It has no information on it. It has no reasoning behind it. And it's not even fun to read.

Please reconsider such actions in the future. If you choose to stay here, I suggest bringing something to the table. Like a worthwhile thread.

I hath spoken.

Fishy
Where's the picture?

Bobafetty
ya. I would like to know to

Darth_Janus
I wasn't at home. All my pictures are on this computer. Like this one:

Board Walker
I do agree that Revan is the star wars omniverse itself given form.

Fated Xtasy
Wow the Revan wank was strong back then. And only with his game feats. Lol.

Revanchiste
It depend of the version.. If you take KotOR 3 Revan who is basicly Emperor Revan from the star forge empire but in way better. The guy have beatten Vitiate and kill him forever, and master every technics in the force...

If you take KotOR Revan.. Hum no..nonono...

You take 3.0 Revan you have the guy with insane power but no brain and no skill...

You take foundry Revan you have O.P powers but he is weaken so he cannot useit at 100%...

You take ToR Revan you have just some kind of KotOR Revan who live after KotOR 2 but KotOR 2 Revan, is Basicaly Darth Revan coming back....

ToR Revan against the emperor is one Revan top moment but his memory barely cam bak just a few minutes agos before th fight (O.K peharps I'm exagerating....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.