who is the best transporter/teleporter in DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
marvel has pip, nightcrawler, solo, cloak, etc, but i cant think of any in dc

Quick Freeze
not even the best
any dc tranporter!

FieryBalrog
marvel has a lot of teleporters come to think of it. Blink, Gateway, Lila Cheney, Illyana in addition to those above...

Quick Freeze
lol but i want DC

Gregory
Ragman's suit will automatically teleport him to where he's needed, but I'm not sure if it's voluntary on Ragman's part.

I'll bet that Zatanna could teleport, although I'm not sure if she has; she certainly teleported Impulse away at one point. In fact, magic users might be the best bet for teleporters in the DCU; I think Phantom Stranger and Dr. Fate have both done so. I can't think of anyone who's specific power is teleportation, though.

Quick Freeze
awww
but thanks for the info

nigel45
Hang on:

During a Flash story arc, Wally faced a girl who was instantly (and sometimes involuntarily) teleported around whenever she was touched. She let off a bit of an explosion when she did so, however, and she can't go very far, and I don't think she had that much control over where she ended up.

Hope this helps. I know it's pretty vague, but I took a guess that you're looking for a DC teleporter to merge with a Marvel one? I know you're into that kinda thing, lol.

Quick Freeze
no not making an amalgam smile actually trying to make improve a team i've been trying to come up with and i really want a teleporter and so far i dont have anyone purely from the dcu. i figured dc might atleast have a rip-off of nightcrawler. . . alwell. it's wierd, marvel has so many superheroes that can teleport without magic but it really looks like that dc has no teleporters whatsoever except their master magicians.

thanks for you input.

Quick Freeze
does anyone remember El Dorado from the super-friends cartoons? did he appear in any comics?

jrodslam
GL, Zatanna, Dr. Fate, Raven, Mirror Master, Empress, Captain Marvel, Darkseid's omega beams can transport people, but im not sure about himself. The Dark Lord, The Phantom Stranger, Jack O' Lantern, Dreamslayer, and the list goes on and on.

Quick Freeze
do any of those just have teleportaion or is it just a given snce theyre so poweful

nigel45
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
no not making an amalgam smile actually trying to make improve a team i've been trying to come up with and i really want a teleporter and so far i dont have anyone purely from the dcu. i figured dc might atleast have a rip-off of nightcrawler. . . alwell. it's wierd, marvel has so many superheroes that can teleport without magic but it really looks like that dc has no teleporters whatsoever except their master magicians.

thanks for you input.

Yeah, DC seems to have missed the bus on the teleportation thing.

Not making an amalgam? big grin Darn. It would be cool if there was someone to mix with Nightcrawler or something.

I still feel like there's some obvious teleporter that I'm missing. I'll try to think about it some more.

Quick Freeze
well there is nightcreeper.
he's in the JLX. an amalgam of Nightcrawler and The Creeper (the crazy batman villain and joker's laughing gas made him crazy). and in fan fiction there is Hellcrawler (hellboy and nightcrawler). as for any ideas i have, i think and nightcrawler/deathstroke amalgam would be pretty sweet.

i cant believe that dc doesnt have a character with such an obvious power!

FieryBalrog
fun fact: Nightcrawler was originally offered to DC to be on some superhero team (I forget which) but they turned it down.

Quick Freeze
ninja
thats so crazy!!!!

Scoobless
i think DC shunned teleporting in favour of giving every single one of their major characters super speed

Quick Freeze
this sucks!
the only one i can think of is El Dorado and he isnt even in comics!

Blair Wind
wasnt there a bunch of teleporters mentioned in the Identity Crisis arc?

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Blair Wind
wasnt there a bunch of teleporters mentioned in the Identity Crisis arc?

?????

someone answer this man's question!!!

Quick Freeze
ok what do you guys think of this:
martian manhunter has complete control of his anatomy
he can become completely intangible and invisible
combined with his superspeed, it's pretty much teleporting, right?

Quick Freeze
can jade teleport???

Quick Freeze
k i found some
ambush bug
snapper carr
kindred marx

all very unknown as you can guess

Blair Wind
lol.....where u find them?

Quick Freeze
dcuguide.com

seaapple
Raven

Wally West
Originally posted by nigel45
Hang on:

During a Flash story arc, Wally faced a girl who was instantly (and sometimes involuntarily) teleported around whenever she was touched. She let off a bit of an explosion when she did so, however, and she can't go very far, and I don't think she had that much control over where she ended up.
Peek-a-Boo

xmarksthespot
Oh I thought you were just trying to be cutesy. That's actually a characters name... no expression

IRTMU-Dragon
DC is pretty gay.

Super Guy
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
DC is pretty gay. a) using gay as an insult makes you sound about 11, and:
b) No... it's not. I can think of one homosexual character in DC and, hey, if DC wants to be gay, who are we to judge? laughing

Darth Martin
Batman is capable but not sure if he's anywhere near best.

DigiMark007
Raven's the only one that pops to mind. Everyone else I know of uses tech (boom tubes and such) to teleport

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by jrodslam
GL, Zatanna, Dr. Fate, Raven, Mirror Master, Empress, Captain Marvel, Darkseid's omega beams can transport people, but im not sure about himself. The Dark Lord, The Phantom Stranger, Jack O' Lantern, Dreamslayer, and the list goes on and on.

Steel, Ruin, Prometheus, Superman Blue, Blaze.

8urs
Mirror Master & Dodge

zwatcher
this makes me sad, does no one READ the d.c comics?

here are your pure teleporters

ambush bug (teleport suit)

misfit (can't teleport living things only self and inanimate, others die)

warp (opens spacial rifts linking any two points together similar to a wormhole)

weapons master (against the booster gold/guy gardaner jla used teleportation and summoned weapons to himself by the same ability)

in a couple issues of steel appeared a teen girl who worked for hazard i think who was a line of sight teleporter like nightcrawler)

i'm sure there are other one shot teleporters mostly villains

or have you considered going outside mainstream D.C.
like in the wildstorm univeres
savant (7 league boots grant teleportation.

backlash (mark slayton. teleports via transsublumation (turns into a ga)

void (wildc.a.t.s advance teleportation
)
or you could take an existing character and tweek their powers
say raven lost all of her magic abilities and was left only with teleportation

basilisk
Gates from the Legion of Superheroes

Golgo13
Ambush Bug trumps all.

roughrider
Wrong forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.