Magneto vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FieryBalrog
This is in an abandoned junkyard. So, plenty of metal! Can the MASTER OF MAGNETISM take on the HEIR OF THE GODDESS? ninja

Cosmic Cube
Yes, and easily at that.

Khellendros
She's wearing metal bracelets. 'Nuff said.

Avalonofthewind
I doubt he could do anything to her "Metal" bracelets...but in a junkyard...the odds are in his favor.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I doubt he could do anything to her "Metal" bracelets...but in a junkyard...the odds are in his favor.

why praytell could he not do anything to her metal bracelets?

~wickerman~

Draco69
Because magnetism doesn't work on them.

And Wonder Woman can't really do anything. Her best bet would be to utilize the Lansinar technology.

And that's if this normal Mags. Not crazy powerful Mags.

colossus17
WW takes her top off...and the metal wont help eric....anymore..since he wont be able to concentrate and raise his magnetic shield , she wins....

Blair Wind
um.....does she have blood? does that blood have iron? does Mags have a dozen different powers stemming off from his control over the electromagnetic spectrum.....if all three are yes then he wins.......

GalacticStorm
Mags with ease. Draco mags has been crazy powerful for years. It was like 6 years ago he was reversing the magnetic poles and bringing the world to a standstill and around the same time he was single handedly whupping the avengers. This wormhole power is just cementing his status not defining it.

Yeah Mags definitely wins this. As ive mentioned before Mags with a gesture incinerated someone with she hulk level strength and duability. This was in Xmen at the very end of the neo stories. If he was pissed and fighting to the death he would fry this b*tch. No doubt.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
It was like 6 years ago he was reversing the magnetic poles and bringing the world to a standstill and around the same time he was single handedly whupping the avengers.
How much of it was Xorn's brother though?

Draco69
Of course he wins. I didn't say he wouldn't win. I just said that Diana couldn't really do anything to him. Her only chance of surviving is to A) use the Godwave or B) use the Medousa Head or C) use the Lansinar technology.

Blair Wind
ok can someone explain to me the whole Xorn thing? please? because it confused the hell out of me and i thought he was only recent......damn Xorn people........

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How much of it was Xorn's brother though?

From New Xmen onwards it was Xorns brother. To my knowledge it was all Mags up until then. He was in recovery after Wolverine slashed him in that battle with that rookie team jean gathered together on genosha. So all those feats i mentioned still stand

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok can someone explain to me the whole Xorn thing? please? because it confused the hell out of me and i thought he was only recent......damn Xorn people........
Kuan-Yin Xorn, while possessed, pretended to be Magneto pretending to be Shen Xorn and got his head lopped off by Wolverine. But apparently things are going to get Ironed out in House of M.

Blair Wind
but how long ago did he do that happen? because it hasnt been six years right? where was mags during this time? and what was with xorns brother(or whoever had the black hole in his head that sucked everyone up)? thanks to whoever knows

Draco69
Xorn's Brother launched the attack on New York as Magneto. Magneto was fine until he got handicapped by Wolvie. Magneto DID fight the Avengers and did win however he didn't do the "opposite pole" switching thing. Xorn's Brother ATTEMPTED to do that.

GalacticStorm
" however he didn't do the "opposite pole" switching thing. Xorn's Brother ATTEMPTED to do that."

So you're telling me that when Joseph was around and the Xmen travelled to Antartica that it was Xorn that attempted to reverse the poles resulting in Mags getting Genosha? Im sorry Draco but where does it say that?

Draco69
So you're telling me that when Joseph was around and the Xmen travelled to Antartica that it was Xorn that attempted to reverse the poles resulting in Mags getting Genosha? Im sorry Draco but where does it say that?

I was refering to the New York incident.

And Mags had a big ol' machine amplifying his powers to do that.

GalacticStorm
"And Mags had a big ol' machine amplifying his powers to do that."

Point taken. Damn. I was hoping you didnt read nearly as much marvel as you did DC lol.

Either way he's still casually lifted a 300 000 ton aircraft carrier into the air and he threw it 300 ft away. He's also altered the electromagnetic frequencies of the planet to inhibit the effective range of all telepaths on earth.

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
WW takes her top off...and the metal wont help eric....anymore..since he wont be able to concentrate and raise his magnetic shield , she wins.... but then his "mutant talent" would overwhelm her and she wouldnt concentrate either

Swanky-Tuna
Magneto got Genosha because he EMPed the whole friggen planet didn't he? To take out the anti-Magneto satellites. The UN was afraid of him after that and gave him the island.

GalacticStorm
Magneto got Genosha because he EMPed the whole friggen planet didn't he? To take out the anti-Magneto satellites. The UN was afraid of him after that and gave him the island.

Precisely my point

Swanky-Tuna
Precisely my point
Noooo... you got the feat wrong. *Helium voice* Maybe if you read the comics! Maybe if you read the comics! Maybe if you read the comics! Hahahahahahahahaha!

GalacticStorm
Noooo... you got the feat wrong. *Helium voice* Maybe if you read the comics! Maybe if you read the comics! Maybe if you read the comics! Hahahahahahahahaha!

How did i get the feat wrong Swanky my boy? If you read my statement you'll see im quite correct. It wasnt just a simple EMP wave he tried to reverse the poles. Hence the big machinery. It was a good try tho.

GalacticStorm
One day Swanky one day

Swanky-Tuna
How did i get the feat wrong Swanky my boy? If you read my statement you'll see im quite correct. It wasnt just a simple EMP wave he tried to reverse the poles. Hence the big machinery. It was a good try tho.
No. Taking out Earth's electronics caved the UN and got Genosha. The attempt on pole switching was around the time he killed Phoenix and was possibly hopped up on kick.

GalacticStorm
Yes and how did he take out the earths electronics? By attempting to reverse the poles. I'll clarify this when i get home with a scan. It was Xorn who tried to reverse the poles in that battle where he ended jeans physical form temporarily. 'Killed' is a bit to strong dont ya think? And not exactly accurate. big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Yes and how did he take out the earths electronics? By attempting to reverse the poles.
Mutant High says it was an EMP. This hokey geocities site says EMP. Signs are pointing to EMP and not pole switching.

You're all talk! You think I can ever trust you again! Your son needs a father!

Hahaha, I clipped off your quote so it looks like you said he killed Jean too.

He murdered her!

GalacticStorm
Do u know what swanky i actually could be wrong. WOW isnt that something? But i could swear i recall him trying to reverse the poles. If im wrong i take back what i said. If i get back home and find im right as is usually the case 90% of the time then expect to find yourself bootlicking.

Swanky-Tuna
If i get back home and find im right as is usually the case 90% of the time then expect to find yourself bootlicking.
Make me.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/ChesterLampwick.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
I see no proof yet!

leonheartmm
hmmm i found out sumthin interestin on the discovery channel, it seems that the earth's poles have shifted many times before from north to south and south back to north, it happens every 1000000 years or so i remember, it doesnt destroy the earth and the earth is already on the verge of a complete shift of poles in the nextr ten thousand years{thas how long it takes for them to completely shift and settle} which means that magneto cant destroy a planet, because shifing the magetic poles wont do much to the planet.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm sure in the comics it would of thrown the Earth off it's axis and/or orbit. 'Cause comics do whatever they want.

roughrider
Originally posted by Draco69
Because magnetism doesn't work on them.

And Wonder Woman can't really do anything. Her best bet would be to utilize the Lansinar technology.

And that's if this normal Mags. Not crazy powerful Mags.

Magnetism doesn't work on her braclets and tiara? confused

If there's proof of that, I'd like to see.

Because he can throw her around like a doll while she wears them.

Darth Martin
WW could sopeedblitz him but mags would take the majority.

Whittdawg92
magneto could magnetize WW's bracelets together and molest the flippin lesbian.

olympian
WW never faced DR Pholaris?

That should answer how she would fare.

Validus
Originally posted by olympian
WW never faced DR Pholaris?

That should answer how she would fare.
Umm....what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.