how 2 dump some1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thundercracker
ok how do u dump a girl that u never really wanted in the first place but she wouldnt leave u alone seriously i got no idea .......... well no ideas that dont end with me in prison 4 murder evil face evil face evil face

and i dont just tell her that cause i feel sorry 4 her she got all brave and asked ...... shoulda sed no!!!

Ken Kenobi
Yeah you should have said no.

How about...telling her you don't think it's going to work out. Is she asks why, just give her the truth.

thundercracker
awww honesty thattl never work but then wat have i got 2 lose

Kosta
Say you dot have those kind of feelings for her any more. Theres no easy way out of this, either way she'll be upset, not like you can distract her with a lolly so she stops feeling bad.

BackFire
"I don't want to be with you anymore".

Simple and effective, no bullshit.

westchester17
Ok......I saw this on NBC's Seinfeld once.........Ask him/her if he/she would like to have a threesome with his/her roommate. Make him/her break-up with you. OR....Enjoy, if you know what I mean.

jaden101
as homer simpson would say

"welcome to dumpsville...population...YOU"

Wolvielover
hi

Filth
Just tell her with no bull shit, the worst she can do is hate you!

Jedi_KnightAlly
yeah, you could go for the honourable route and tell her the truth, or you could just say"its over". Or just ignore her...

Wolvielover
hm just tell her its over I would know since Im a girl *GIRL*

Fionnuala
Originally posted by BackFire
"I don't want to be with you anymore".

Simple and effective, no bullshit.

yes ....my thought excatly..

Df02
make sure you do it right after sex, and offer to pay for half her taxi home...

Wolvielover
Originally posted by Fionnuala
yes ....my thought excatly..
i agree

Kosta
Easy as pie.

a1hsauce
ya be straight forward itll save you A LOT of time and hassle...plus thats just only fair to her

Elladora
Originally posted by Filth
Just tell her with no bull shit, the worst she can do is hate you!

and really you shouldn't worry about that, because there's always gonna be that one person that does hate you. Yeah, I know late post.

lil bitchiness
Say -

We're not working out, im sorry. I like you, but I just dont want to be with you.

end.

Elladora
Say "You're the clingiest, ugliest, mother ****er ever. Don't know why I said yes, but now I'm saying, bye girl."

eggmayo
Or use the ole 'im gay' route.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.