How many times have you seen the movie so far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth MoonPIE
I've seen it three times personally but I MIGHT see it again this weekend... who knows.

astrofan428
3 times in a theater.

Darth MoonPIE
I mean in the theater of course...anyone who downloads a pirated version before the dvd is out... DAMN YOU, Titanic MUST sink!

astrofan428
Dont get mad at me, I paid to see the movie three times in three days. And I am sure I am not done, I have to enlighten some of my friends to greatness that is E3.

Darth MoonPIE
I meant anyone astro not you directly. Yeah I've gotten several relatives into the theaters.... I even had my mom watch the first two on dvd before she went so she could enjoy it (she has seen the originals but never the preqeuls before that ). She really liked it alot.

Maybe me and my brother will go again this weekend, and I'll "persuade" a friend to come too!

astrofan428
*you will come to the movie*

I will go to the movie.

*you will buy the popcorn*

I will buy the popcorn.

Darth MoonPIE
*and tickets for the people walking around outside to support the cause*

yes.. my master..

Robin Darkside
3 times, it will be 4 on tuesday

DeVi| D0do
I've seen it twice... hopefully will see it at least once more sometime...

redux
I've seen it once, about 2 hours ago.

Thought it was great, but probably won't watch it again until I buy my totally sweet movie theater in a couple years...then it is Star Wars Marathon time with what will probably the eighth release of the Star Wars Six-Pack...with 5 more minutes of commentary than the last release...but people will pay $125 to see it!

darthvinss
3 times for the moment, but a million in the next few years wink

Dark hoser
i have seen it like 10 times only cause im a huge darth vadar fan and i like some other chars too

jon84
I've seen it twice, i watched the film in digital on opening night then on film the next day, i'm probably going a few more times in the next couple of weeks. rolling on floor laughing

torcus
4 and 3 times in my home dvd Happy Dance

jon84
Originally posted by torcus
4 and 3 times in my home dvd Happy Dance

Yar har har, ahoy matey! Happy Dance

WindDancer
Once

The Biker Scout

The Biker Scout
where can I down---load it for my home dvd? Pm me

ShadowKing
Three 3 trois tres san

It gets better every time (I'm not a nit picker...I like continuity but the movie stands alone as great entertainment) Happy Dance

Downloaded movies....the death of the blockbuster sad

bill9d9
Missing a choice there.....

NONE!!! (I know, bad me, but I am waiting for the rush to die out. I waited this long, so I can wait a little longer).

txswfan
Twice.

One midnight showing and then this past Sunday on IMAX. Definitely will see it at least once more on the IMAX with better seats.

Darth MoonPIE
IT MUST SINK!

LandoSpeeder2
I've seen it twice, but the first time I went I went with 5 other people, and today I went with 4 other people, so that is 12 tickets. I think I'm seeing it again this week also.

Deadlyshot07
This would be kinda wierd, but what if they they showed all 6 star wars movies in one theater.

EHmasterJedi
Not sure why people would not see SWs in the theater personaly if i had the bootleg E3 BEFORE the movie was released it wouldnt of made the slightest difference, i still would of wanted to see it just as much in the theater.

Thumbilina
Hubby and I have seen it four times. The nut I'm married to took his vacation during the release of EIII. He planned the whole year around being available to see it every day he was off! Now, that's a fan boy for you! laughing

Darth MoonPIE
You should be proud Thumbilina

Darth MoonPIE
Vote! tee hee

Shaggy2dope
i seen it 4 times and beat the video game big grin not really a big fan though but must admit good episode

Maya Zurak
5 times ...
next week more big grin

Boris
Once.

Darth MoonPIE
Yes yes, if you go to see it again bring a friend or two, try try!

palpy_666
I've seen it approximately 23 times.

DeVi| D0do
no offence, but you must have way too much free time...

palpy_666
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
no offence, but you must have way too much free time...

What else can you do when you're independantly wealthy?

Happy Dance

DeVi| D0do
fair enough

big grin

Darth MoonPIE
Hmm. I love ROTS?

ccoo
I've seen it twice so far. Knowing the DVD will be out November 1st, I probably won't see it again. If I can hold out for about 4 1/2 months more, then when I get the DVD, I will watch it endlessly.

HAROLD
Originally posted by torcus
4 and 3 times in my home dvd Happy Dance F**k you. I hope you DIE a horrible, painful, long and excruciating death.

Prod
around 15 times...

in theatres...twice...

other places....13 times...

wink

Boris
Originally posted by HAROLD
F**k you. I hope you DIE a horrible, painful, long and excruciating death.

For having a copy of Rots on dvd? A bit heavy handed, no?

ShadowKing
Five...still have to get the wife to go see it so that will be six..

cad
ive got it on coped DVD so ive seen it about 4 times its cool.

cameron666
4 times in theatres, 4 on DVD

matreid
6 times (i know im a geek) wink

SnakeEyes
Once, unfortunately...

b-dan
about 20

tpaquin
5 times.

I have actually spent 50 dollars on Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.