Bits in Episode 3 that you thought were sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
What parts did you think were sad?

There were two for me:

1.) Dark, evil Anakin standing on the bridge-thingy on the lava planet shortly after he had killed everyone. He had a single tear rolling down his cheek, I thought that was sad.

2.) When Obi-Wan was telling Anakin he loved him and Anakin was yelling back "I hate you!!!!" It was sad to see a strong relationship be broken by the dark side.

redux
Yeah the whole Vader thing is sad. The guy gave up everything he knew to save Padme, yet that is what ultimately killed her...a self-fulfilling prophecy.

BlackC@t
Yeah.

Obi-Wan was everything to him, and he just through it away for power he wanted, and Padme of course...

Robin Darkside
it makes me sad just hearing you guys talk about it, I never thought of it that way

Darth Lego
i almost cried when anakin attacked padme and told obi he hated him. it made me so very sick i thought i was gonna throw up when the clone troopers started gunning down the jedi. so ruthless and horrible. the jedi, slaughtered by the very people they fought for. and when anakin went to the jedi temple and the younglings wer so glad to see him and he...he just.....*sniff* i just cant say it v_v

spirit_horse
i was appalled(even though it's just a movie) when Anakin slaugtered the Younglings. Everyone in the theater like "gasped" when they saw him turn on his light saber and walk towards them. crybaby

finti
how the story of ep III was told

YODAisdaBEST
it was sad when windu died sad

wozzy_the_dark
i thought order 66 was sad, seeing all the jedi being killed

Otaku_Sith
almost the whole movie was sad. sad

The Biker Scout
I agree

1. Definately Code 66
2. Ani Obi monologue at the end
#. Padme dying
4. The youngling Slay scene

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Order66>The Jedi-massacre.....especially that surprised look on Ki-Adi Mundi's face.....I felt really sorry for him!

Mace Windu whooped Palp's ass, Anakin steps in and stops Windu(I accidently yelled "You prick!!!" through the theater).
I really felt like crying!

Anakin vs ObiWan.

The VaderBirth/Luke&LeiaBirth contrast-scene......(tearjerker)!

revolution_man
man, that music (the immolation scene on the album) that was played when vader was burning alive..so sad...and then that song that was playing while vader was being brought up a la Frankenstein and padme was dieing (birth of the twins and padme's destiny on the album) was really sad...pretty awesome stuff

spirit_horse
some good points now.(if you don't mind)

1.graphics are awesome

2.General Grievous was my favorite character in the whole movie.

3.we finlly get to see how Vader becomes twisted by the dark side.

4.the graphics were so awesome I forgot they were CG!

Old Ben Kenobi
the bit that i thougth was sad was, when the credits started to come on the screen...

It was all over, the buy living in me died, just like anakin did, consumed by the man i am now....

yodafan
Order 66 was the worse...

LiL nAstY GirL
Order 66 was sad...
Padme's death...
Padme's funeral was so sad!

astrofan428
Yoda reacting during Order 66.

dms6117
Originally posted by astrofan428
Yoda reacting during Order 66.

Same. When he dropped his cane I could feel my heart in my throat. Also, when Obi Wan delivers his monologue after defeating Anakin.

Jedi Styles
Seeing Yoda feel the disturbance in the Force right after Mace dies... and then through Order 66... I could feel Yoda's pain.

Being an a head master of tae kwon do, i know how it feels to lose a student.... I've lost one prodigy of mine to another instructor that thought she could teach my student better than I.... It wasn't nice.

Thumbilina
Old Ben Kenobi....I'm so sorry. My husband actually cried at the end...when I asked him what scene actually brought on the tears he told me it was just the fact that the story was at an end. Something he'd been into since kindergarten was now over and he felt a great emotional loss. I feel for you Old Ben.

Jedi_Master_05
it was the part wen obi wan cut off ani's legs , i felt sad for him, he just wanted to protect the ones he loved, well eniweiz he was so unright......

NoFate007
Saddest part of the whole film I felt, was the scene where Anakin is in the council chamber right before going to the Windu fight. Turning point of the entire trilogy right there, with one tear he decides to make his descent into darkness.

DCLXVI

Deadlyshot07
Wait C3PO got his memory erased?
Well anyway,
1) When Mace Windu died (hes my favorite character in the first three episodes), My veins were just poping out of my skin and i was really angry but... sad
2)When Anakin was about to kill all the younglings
3)When Anakin pleged himself to be palpatines new apprentice
4) And when Anakin was choking Padme. I still cant believe Anakin did that since he loved her so much and turned to the darkside to save her but ended up wanting to be powerful.

mysterio69
when yoda says "failed, i have." it kinda signified the whole jedi order, i think. they tried, but failed. the look on his face was damn sad. it's like he fell from his pedestal or something. truly sad, it was.

TheVapor
For me

1. The jedi being killed. I mean they were all caught off gaurd. They just turn around and they get blasted. In each case they were outnumbered and had no time to defend and how yoda looked sad and seemed to feel week when this all happened

2.When Aniken attacks the younglings. When i saw him walk in the room and they were happy to see him i knew what was going to happen that was sad. I had never really thought before seeing that scene that when Vader killed all the jedi the young ones were included.

3. Bail Organa and the Clones scene. i only saw the movie once so its a little unclear but i remember Bail landing a speeder at the Jedi Temple i think and the Clones were telling him to leave and then a youngling jumps out, attacks the clone troopers, and then being killed and bail yelling "No!'

4. Padme being attacked by Anikan and ANikan yelling i hate you at obi-wan after he said they were brothers

basically to me the whole movie was just sad

DebuG
I know it was sad but READ THE TITLE :REVENGE OF THE SITH.Although the reaction of obi-wan seeing anakin killing the youngones was sad

BlackC@t
I think it was a scene on the lava planet, before Obi and Padme arrived but after Anakin killed everyone there. He was standing there with a tear rolling down his cheek. That was sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.