My High School For Sale On eBay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3133&item=5584205539&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Hahahahahhaha

Mist
laughing ill bid 50c for it

§P0oONY
Already up to 10,000 + its funny

§P0oONY
Hahaha 3 more bids

Filth
laughing that is soo funny

Jackie Malfoy
I bid one penny for it.JM

Jedi_KnightAlly
LOL! thats freaking hilarious! Is the bidding for real???
Lol, its bloody funny the price its managed to get to!

Jackie Malfoy
That would be neat to be able to be incharge of a school.I know I have some things I could change aready.One is geting rid of uniforms.JM

§P0oONY
There is text that says it is not really for sale, and it is just for a pair of marigolds, which i think makes it even more hilarious that is is selling for millions...

Mist
laughing i cant wait to see the look on the winners facelaughing out loud

§P0oONY
That is the most expensive pair of gloves (s)he'll ever buy

Jedi_KnightAlly
yeah... thats what i meant, like is the bidding real... because the winner is gonna pissed lol, when he finds out he's paid millions for something for about a pound. laughing out loud

silentsuicide16
wow...what is the world coming to?!?....lol laughing sick:Kelly

§P0oONY
I want to find out who is selling it in the first place, some 6th former who is leaving school this yearprobably

IceWithin
omg this is for real??? What the f**k?

ladygrim
its funny how the sellers info sez ghes pranker big grin

lil bitchiness

Jedi_KnightAlly

Lana
laughing now why didn't I think of putting my high school up for sale when I graduated last year?

Cinemaddiction
The bidder knows it's a prank, I'm fairly positive. The seller is the idiot here. Wait until he gets his eBay invoice. Being an eBay Powerseller myself, little does this prankster know that eBay is going to stick him hardcore with Final Value Fees.

If the "prank" were to end right now, at $20,000 U.S. (that's rough exchange), this guy's going to owe eBay $175, and it's non-reversible.

Hope it's worth it.

Lana

§P0oONY
The seller will have to pay tonnes of money in fees, (s)he better close it before it ends

Maynard-is-god
hell....i needs me one of thems

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.