JC runs the Magic Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
how far would John COnstantine get in this magical gauntlet:
Remembering all of john's achievements, and the fact that he defeated the first of the fallen.

Dr Fate
Dr Occult
Zatanna
Merlin
Phantom Stranger
Dr Doom
Wizard Shazam
Dr Strange
Sentinal
Mxypyxalix

MERCILOUS
Anyone of these people could up and kill him, He'd be better off if he got to fight them all at the same time so he could trick them all into doing his work for him.

Bialaska
He'd die against Fate. And that was about that gauntlet.

eleveninches
Well you would think he wouldnt stand a chance against any of those above, but he defeated the first of the fallen, who is SO much more powerful than the above magic users

long pig
I thought you meant Jesus Christ.big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
I thought you meant Jesus Christ.big grin

laughing laughing that's actually so freekin funny because that's what i thought too sad shame on us

~wickerman~

Laminator_X
John isn't a particularly powerful sorcerer. He is a brilliant plotter, lier, trickster, and strategist. He's a whiz at getting people to either over- or under-estimate him, to his advantage. When it comes to raw power OTOH, he doesn't stack up the same way.

Dizzle
Yea, he didn't beat the first of the fallen, he tricked him. Wasn't a power issue at all, I think he just sold his soul to 3 separate lords in hell, so if he died itd cause a big war in hell, so they kept him alive.

Laminator_X
Tricked him more than once, I might add. John is very EFFECTIVE, just not very personally powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.