any body like feeder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cad
well the best song ive heard from feedr is just a day it is amazing song it rocks.

Bad Boy
yup... new album sucks tho

cad
Originally posted by Bad Boy
yup... new album sucks tho yeah i know there new album sucks but they was better before.

Flying High
i like em.....has been singing buck rogers a lot on german....very random moments stick out tongue

amity75
I like them. My dad died a few years ago and "Comfort in sound" was a very appropriate album for me.

cad
well i got echo park and that is good.

nick1811
im not a big fan of theirs personally, but i admit that 'just a day' is a good song

cad
Originally posted by amity75
I like them. My dad died a few years ago and "Comfort in sound" was a very appropriate album for me. yeah that album is alright but i think that echo park and this other one that i cant remember the other one was called well it had "just a day" on it so it was one of there first one's.

cad
Originally posted by cad
yeah that album is alright but i think that echo park and this other one that i cant remember the other one was called well it had "just a day" on it so it was one of there first one's. damn that doesen't make sence well put it this way comfort in sound is good. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.