Silver Surfer vs Exodus and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
No prep time.

joeykangaroo
laughing out loud.......

kgkg
Silver Surfer

Branlor Swift
Bump

golem370
Juggernaut would outlast Silver Surfer.

Wonder Man
Silver Surfer is versatile.

leonidas
ss melts the ground and drops juggs to the center of the planet and seals him in. that would count as a forum win. he then kills exodus more easily than he dealt with god cable. in a forum setting, where everyone wants to make juggs' durability out to be something that ss can't overcome, ss would need to be creative. he has literally an endless number of ways to take juggs out of this fight without having to actually ko him. though if someone like nimrod can do it.....i don't see any way for ss to NOT be able to take the helmet off of juggs if he chose. ff might keep him out but then we get into the whole--how often does he use the ff schtick.

juggs really, really sucks in forum battles.

golem370
Is that how Silver Surfer fights? He doesn't no much about the Juggernaut Is he going to be that ruthless.

MF DELPH
Smh...

Surfer's got all the cards.

Stoic
I'm confused. How often does the Surfer use TP? What would taking off his helmet prove?

MF DELPH
Well, he could take away Cain's drive to fight by filling him with joy.

Or he could put him to sleep and take pictures of him while doing the Captain Morgan pose over his unconscious body.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Captainlogo_2005.PNG

MF DELPH
^Juggernaut's the barrel.

leonidas
thumb up

but i was thinking he could use a similar sonic attack if he happened to see his normal attacks wouldn't work. and if they DIDN'T work, he would absolutely, in character, get creative to beat that big tool. at the least, juggs would be utterly irrelevant in this fight as he would never in a million years touch ss. and if he did, it wouldn't matter. ss has handled hits from beings stronger than juggs. juggs would need to literally hold ss down and pummel him to be any kind of threat. that would never happen in a comic, let alone a forum setting.

One-Punch
Who's current Juggernaught?

carver9
Maybe I need to post some Exodus fts.

carver9
Hope would Surfer do against a Phoenix empowered Rachel, Hope (that has all of the powers of the Xmen including Rachel Summers), and Rogue who is empowered by the Xmen as well? Exodus casually took on them INCLUDING a group of high end Xmen and was winning until rogue drained some of his powers.

One-Punch
How would Exodus fare against Mephisto in the hell realm?
How would Exodus fare against Tenebrous and Aegis?
How would Exodus fare against The Ultimate Conqueror?
How would Exodus fare against Beta Ray Bill?
How would Exodus fare against the Uni-Lord?
How would Exodus fare against Korvac?
How would Exodus fare against Millennius?
How would Exodus fare against Super Skaar?
How would Exodus fare against Mrrungo-Mu?

Etc.

carver9
Originally posted by One-Punch
How would Exodus fare against Mephisto in the hell realm?
How would Exodus fare against Tenebrous and Aegis?
How would Exodus fare against The Ultimate Conqueror?
How would Exodus fare against Beta Ray Bill?
How would Exodus fare against the Uni-Lord?
How would Exodus fare against Korvac?
How would Exodus fare against Millennius?
How would Exodus fare against Super Skaar?
How would Exodus fare against Mrrungo-Mu?

Etc.

Good point. Has Exodus been put in those type of situations.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by carver9
Hope would Surfer do against a Phoenix empowered Rachel, Hope (that has all of the powers of the Xmen including Rachel Summers), and Rogue who is empowered by the Xmen as well? Exodus casually took on them INCLUDING a group of high end Xmen and was winning until rogue drained some of his powers.

Rachel hasn't been empowered by Phoenix since before War of Kings, when mid battle the Phoenix shard left her. So while it was still impressive on Exodus' part, it wasn't Phoenix shard Rachel.

Anyhow, Exodus gives Surfer a fight but I can't see Surfer losing a single one. As for Juggs, as Leo mentioned earlier, any involvement on his part is going to be on Surfer's terms, as Juggs has no way of actually engaging him.

h1a8
Bran is slick. Baiting huh?
Surfer's black holes vs. Juggs durability.
He wants to see where I stand.

I'm going with the black holes (at their singularity though) >>>>>>> Juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.