Searching for Movie Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CHwebby
I'm trying to find a movie title of a movie I saw sometime ago. I can't for the life of me remember any of the actor/actresses name. I saw it on either HBO, Cinamax or Showtime back in the 80's I think around the same time they aired the Pirate Movie. I'll try to give as much details about it as possible. A woman who was in school in America comes home to her home island to visit and brings her American friend with her. She meets us with a man whom she once played with when she was a child. This guy has a shark that is kind of like a friend to him. Another shark is threatening local fishermen and they blame it on the other shark and want to kill it. It's a romance of sorts when the woman and old friend spark flames and the race to save the shark from being killed. Her slightly overweight pale American friend finds love also with one of the locals even though he speaks no English.

Hope this is enough detail.

jaden101
its probably in here somewhere

http://www.sharks.com/products/shark-movies.htm

CHwebby
Thanx but I didn't see it there. I know the title of the movie doesn't have shark in the title. No big actors or actresses in it. I guess you could classify the movie as a romance/drama

bone_collector
I wanna help, and I've made some searching, I didn't find the movie but
this link seems the best. If you click a movie more info will appear
I wish you luck.......
ooops I'm not allowed to place links smile
go to google and search " ymdb " on the site with the same name
go to the link " all the movies" on the upper right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.