atris vs bastilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
i think this will be pretty even how about u guys

Fishy
Not really Atris will own her

Bobafetty
true

Darth Mantis
This has already been done...

Darth_Janus
Atris owns Bastila... and this has been done.

xxxpoppunker182
i'd say bastilla just because she has battle meditation

Human Vader
nope

bastilla never made it past padawan, atris was on the council, shed easily pwn

besides battle meditation cause you to meditate, so it would be hard to duel and use BM at the same time. thats used more for powering up an army or a group of people

Darth Revan33
Technically neither did Revan. With all the fighting Bastila went through, being Force Chained to Revan, she would be formidable. Not to mention if Revan's on the dark side he would've taught her for the year or so before he left for the Unknown Regions. Bastila also fought way more than Atris did, but with her Force powers Atris would win. I think it would be kind of like the Atris vs. Handmaiden thing, Bastila would be winning in a no force duel but Atris would use Drain and win.

Human Vader
revan was a full fledged jedi knight.... where are you?

and you dont know how many battles atris has been in, we dont know that much about her. but we do know she was on the council, and although one is appointed to the council for things other than power, id think one would have to be somewhat powerful to be on the council. maybe thats just me. we also know that bastilla never made it past padawan. and your speculation about revan teaching bastilla before leaving has no relevance here.

also why does everyone always say "without force powers so and so would win" a duel is anything goes, that means force powers go, especially when we're talking about jedi.

Bobafetty
who cares about Revan. He's got nothing to do with this thread. Lets get on topic please

Bobafetty
I you knew what Revan was up againts here, you'd agree with me and fishy.

Bobafetty
If*

Human Vader
i am on topic, read the post again
and im not sure what you mean by the second post

Bobafetty
never mind

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Human Vader
revan was a full fledged jedi knight.... where are you?

and you dont know how many battles atris has been in, we dont know that much about her. but we do know she was on the council, and although one is appointed to the council for things other than power, id think one would have to be somewhat powerful to be on the council. maybe thats just me. we also know that bastilla never made it past padawan. and your speculation about revan teaching bastilla before leaving has no relevance here.

also why does everyone always say "without force powers so and so would win" a duel is anything goes, that means force powers go, especially when we're talking about jedi.

They clearly call Revan a padawan even after he defeated Bastila. I also thought they called her a jedi knight but I'm not 100% certain. Besides, she was almost a Sith Lord when she fought Revan. My speculation about Revan teaching Bastila is most likely a fact. No we don't know for sure but if you think like that then Atris has only been in two fights while Bastila would have been in hundreds. They didn't specify whether Bastila was light or dark so I'm going to argue as if she and Revan went dark.

Now, Atris had trouble with Handmaiden, you could easily beat her in an actual fight on the game. All the same, she loses but Bastila has way more training and experience than Handmaiden. Not to mention SHE was the one to lead the assault on Darth Revan's ship.

As for the dueling without Force powers, I agree with you. The only reason I included that was because Handmaiden dominated the fight until Atris used Force Drain. I also said that Atris would probably win. I'm merely trying to help Bastila out.

Human Vader
thats true but revan was stated to be one of the most skilled jedi knights in the order when he led the attack on the mandalorians, sure he was a padawan in the game but that was after his mind was wiped. i just dont think bastilla has much of a chance here, going on the info we have about the two. i see it as dooku vs maul. on one side you have a mastery of force powers, wisdom and good dueling skills, against a younger fighter who may have a few tricks up their sleeve, but has no where near as much wisdom or mastery of the force.

Darth_Janus
Revan is a non-factor here. Bastila is not Force chained to him. She is bond, but slightly. And if Revan were to go dark, the bond would dissolve. It's proven that Force bonds dissolve between master and padawan, like between Master Vash and her apprentice, or MAce and Depa. And in any case, Bastila IS a padawan. They call Revan a padawan, but his powers exceed that, as does his abilities with a lightsaber. Bastila tries to lead Revan into thinking she is the master, but she is completely wrong.

But back on topic, Atris is a Jedi master with Sith lore up her stuffy ass and enough wisdom to defeat the hotheaded, foolish Bastila.

Fishy
Oh like Atris is misses nice girl... She deserves a swift kick in the nuts

Darth_Janus
She has nuts? No wonder she goes to teh dark side.. Gender confusion.

Bobafetty
lol

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
She has nuts? No wonder she goes to teh dark side.. Gender confusion.

She would have if I could mod

Darth_Janus
Dude, that would be a waste of mod time. Just make a Revan playable mod for KOTOR II.

Gryn Jabar
Or better yet add her into the game as a party NPC.

Fishy
Janus, I would if it wouldn't waste the game, I would add Revan at the end and finish the game though, but well I can't mod..

Gryn, no way in Hell... I hate her and she sucks besides it doesn't make sense to do that.

So if I could mod I would give her nuts, so the Exile can kick her in the nuts, would of course be a new attack option in the game

Darth_Janus
Force punt?

Human Vader
oh so saying a few little things about revan is off topic but this isnt?

****ing assholes

Darth_Janus
You have angst...

archive monitor
id like to say bastila cos at least she dosent look like shes had a bath in bleach, but i reckon atris. shes a master where as bastillas a padwan. spose that makes little difference tho.

Fishy
In this fight it makes all the difference... A Padawan with nothing more then a special power against a Master that was also on the council... Bastila doesn't have a chance

nolan lepaz
Bastilla will fall and cry like a little girl with a skinned knee.

QuakeBlood
up

QuakeBlood
up

Ursumeles
Atris, for a slim majority.

TenebrousWay
Difficult to compare since both are irrelevant in comparison to the protagonists (Revan and Meetra) and antagonists (Malak and Traya)

QuakeBlood
up

NTJack0
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.