Martian Manhunter vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
no medusa head.....no telepathy....discuss

Fanboy
Wonder Woman becaue she is way stronger then Martian Manhunter.

Blair Wind
um MM has more than just strength.....he can go intangible and hit WW whenever he gets the chance.....i actually think that MM would win unless WW gets some kind of flamethrower and barbacues him

Joker1237
that took out most of MM's points to win if he cant used mind conrtol and such. But I think in this case WW wins. She a lower level verson of Supes. Yes its been said 100 times before.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Joker1237
that took out most of MM's points to win if he cant used mind conrtol and such. But I think in this case WW wins. She a lower level verson of Supes. Yes its been said 100 times before.

and???? so is MM, he has alot of other powers to go on to

Joker1237
but against WW???? I mean I have her right behind Supes on the power level thing. I think WW wins this thing. Lasso of Truth. braclets. IT does more than just block, She can back hand people with it.

norrin radd
MM is superior to wonderwoman in every way

Dizzle
Except strength and stuff... The only problem is that it says he can't use telepathy, which would be his best weapon against WW. So her, 7/10. With it, MM, at least 8/10.

nigel45
I would definitely hesitate to say WW is stronger than MM. It's true that Wonder Woman is like a weaker version of Supes, but Supes has said before that Manhunter is his equal. He's also faster than WW, has heat vision, intangibility, and invisibility. The Lasso of Truth is Wonder Woman's best option, and even with that, I give it to MM 9/10.

K Von Doom
Isn't Captain Marvel right behind Supes? Ahead of WW?

MrHeavySilence
Well if lucky, Wonder Woman will throw the lasso on Martian Manhunter and ask him what his plan to beat her is..but that won't exactly work well..intangibility right?

Martian Manhunter would probably win.

norrin radd
even without his telepathy and his intagibility MM would win, like someone said supes once said he was his equal. supes also said once taht MM was the most powerful being on earth.

if we count with his intagibility WW has no chance he would crush her heart.

nigel45
To be fair, I don't think that intangibility would allow him to escape from the Lasso of Truth. I might be wrong about that, but even if it's true, MM should win the majority of battles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.