Ginger Snaps Back : The Beginning.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
I finally got around to watching it........

- I liked the first movie thought it was decent
- Unleashed wasn't very good.....tolerable at best

what's the point to Ginger Snaps back? The same characters.....in the year 1815?...........exactly how is this supposed to fit into the series?

Cinemaddiction
It's just a prequel to explain a lot of the lore behind how Baily Downs was forever cursed, and they used Ginger and Bridgette to explain it all. Granted, the G and B we see in GS3 were metaphorically the same, and not the ones from the original and sequel. I know their dialogue was "modern" in the prequel, and I guess that's the way it was written. I liked the contrast, but it did make it confusing at times.

"Unleashed" I liked, but seemed like an overachiever. It felt way too "big budget" for one, and of course, no Katharine Isabelle is a really bad thing.

Wolfie
I liked Katharine Isabelle's little cameos in Unleashed. She would just appear out of nowhere to drive Brigitte insane. Unleashed is actually my favorite of the trilogy.

The only point to Ginger Snaps Back really, IMO, was so they could end the series at a better note than where Ginger Snaps 2 ended.

Cinemaddiction
"Ginger Snaps" is a really sexy movie come to think of it. I'm just wondering if there'll be another sequel somehow?

MildPossession
The third film is the one I like least out of all of them, I absolutely love the first two, still enjoyed the third one, just not up there for me with the other two.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
"Ginger Snaps" is a really sexy movie come to think of it. I'm just wondering if there'll be another sequel somehow?
I hope not. I enjoyed all three of them a lot but a fourth is pushing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.