Darth Dessan Vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
This guys have something in common they were both once a jedi. Who wins?

Otaku_Sith
Uhmm,who is Dessan?

Lord Mader
I guess you don't know if u play jedi academy he is in there and u play as kyle katarn just go to google and darth dessan. Looks like thishttp://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ak2k-wd/jedi2/snap006.jpg

Otaku_Sith
This dude?Well i still don't know anything about him,never and i mean NEVER have played Jedi Academy before.

Otaku_Sith
I found that on Google but his name seems to be Desann,but that doesn't matter at all.

Lord Mader

Otaku_Sith
Man i couldn't find anything about his story,please you expound.

Fishy
Dooku..

Dessan was a nothing and a weakling compared to him, he had Jedi training but his training did not go threw his entire life. He did not have the experience and besides knowing a few tricks he wasn't that special. Desann knew how to fight sure, but he could never match Dooku who actually fought a lot.

Not to mention that Dessan lead a few rip offs and never trully made anything feel pain. Dooku made the Jedi Order tremble. Dooku wins this

Darth_Glentract
Dooku would slaughter him.

Bobafetty
I have no damn clue

SithKiller
Dessan with valley of the jedi ...vs Dooku no kyber no valley... Dessan wins....Let Dooku visit the valley or get Palps kyber crystal Desann loses horribly...wait a minute where did Palps get crystal anyway...please no SS info here...Ive read bout them somewhere besides SS so accurate official EU info only please...the crystals were not first described in games Im pretty sure of that...

Human Vader
yeah im pretty sure the kyber crystal is just more SS crap. the toher sites could have just copied the info from him you know

Darth_Glentract
no, Kyber crystals were first written about in "Splinter of the Minds Eye" atleast ten years ago. That is before SS. Also, the crystals can be found in certain places all over the galaxy from what I know.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah - by the way, perhaps it's because of my lack of knowledge, but I didn't know that book. You really know your stuff, and I truly honor you for it - I think I'm going to look at "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" so I don't look horribly incompetent in the future. I'll Google it now.

Fishy
Originally posted by SithKiller
Dessan with valley of the jedi ...vs Dooku no kyber no valley... Dessan wins....Let Dooku visit the valley or get Palps kyber crystal Desann loses horribly...wait a minute where did Palps get crystal anyway...please no SS info here...Ive read bout them somewhere besides SS so accurate official EU info only please...the crystals were not first described in games Im pretty sure of that...

The valley doesn't make you immortal

Darth Revan33
Desann wasn't a Sith, Dooku is and he would crush Desann like a tin can.

Bobafetty
Dooku was never a sith. he was an apprentice but never a true sith. True sith's have yellow eyes

Darth Revan33
Your wrong. Dooku had Sith training, Sidious called him Darth Tryannus. If anyone wasn't a true Sith it was Anakin in ROTS because he didn't have any Sith training.

Bobafetty
nope, sorry your wrong. It says in episode 3

Darth Revan33
I'm wrong about what? Dooku is a Sith Lord, there's no debate about that. EVERYTHING says he is including Lucas, the books, the movies, the official website, etc.

Bobafetty
He is no Sith Lord. Sidious never made him a sith because he knew Anikan was gonna join the dark side. So it would be pointless to train him because there can only be two siths, and apprentice and a master, no more no less.

Darth Revan33
Stubborn, Dooku trained for 13 years under Sidious until Anakin killed him. Have you seen episode 3? Sidious says to Obi: You can't beat him, he's a Sith Lord (about Dooku.) Want official proof? Here's a link. Read it and the EU part on Darth Tyrannus AKA Count Dooku.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/countdooku/?id=bts

Bobafetty
That site hasn't been updated after the 3rd episode or when it was being made for that matter

Bobafetty
It was last updated shortly after the second

Darth Revan33
Even still, he was a Sith lord in Ep. 2.

Sorry, this will sound mean and I don't mean any offense, but you're a newb if you don't know Dooku's a Sith lord.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
Even still, he was a Sith lord in Ep. 2.

Sorry, this will sound mean and I don't mean any offense, but you're a newb if you don't know Dooku's a Sith lord.
No, not even so, it said ON THE 3RD as I already said.

Bobafetty
He may have seemed like a Sith lord in episode 2 but episode 3 is specifically the key that unlocks all the secrets and confusion in the Star wars saga

Bobafetty
I know it must seem weird to you Darth Revan but it's true and you have to see the third to understand.

Bobafetty
Where is everyone? I see people on the forum browsing list but no ones talking? Come on people!

Darth L. Dipsit
I didn't want to get involved in this because I thought Count Dooku WAS a Sith. Maybe I am mistaken. However, I think both of you have made good points and that makes me decide this: let's just blame GL to avoid conflict.

Bobafetty
Agreed.

Darth_Janus
Nope. Dooku is a Sith lord. There is always two, and Dooku was the filler for ten years. Dooku doesn't have yellow eyes because the concept was actually reintroduced by KOTOR which was made after AOTC and then caught on by Episode III. But Dooku has a Ruusan crystal lightsaber (red) and uses Force lightning. His hilt is Sith style. He IS Sith.

Emperor Revan
See? Dooku is a Sith in AOTC. Go back up and read my link to the official website. Not to mention his alias Darth Tyrannus, Darth is short of Dark lord of the Sith so he is one.

darth-yoda
dooku is a sith lord come on the only none sith in the films is GG he use the force for evil he has a lighsaber he is a dark lord of the sith

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Dooku is most def. a sith lord. What the piss are you talking about bobafetty?lol. I think that rock has gone to ur brain. There are numerous references about it, and even if there weren't, c'mon, it's not hard to tell. He calls Sidious master, his name is Darth Tyranus.

just a couple.

Bobafetty
Ok sorry guys. I was wrong

Emperor Revan
It's all good. You have crossed to the dark side my friend...

Darth Plagues
Dooku

Bobafetty
For sure

Darth_Janus
Straight up, son! Word from the 'ku!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.