Hunter S. Thompson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
This thread is not about his death, but about his great achivements in the art of literature. His books and colums that he has written for pretty much any kind of newspaper, book, magazine, ect. He has brought a new kind of writing with Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I have recentally read the first edition of the Gonzo papers, and the second editon of the Gonzo letters. After reading the letters, I realized how HST had come to create his novels. I am now in the process of reading Hells Angles..

So in this thread, why dont you tell what you like most about HST and what is your favorite peice of work by him

StinkFist462
Rum Diary

Ou Be Low hoo
'The Great White Shark Hunt' rocks my boat. His interviews with Tricky Dicky are excellent. The sad thing is that most people on this forum only know him as 'the dude Johnny Depp played in that druggie movie'...

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
'The Great White Shark Hunt' rocks my boat. His interviews with Tricky Dicky are excellent. The sad thing is that most people on this forum only know him as 'the dude Johnny Depp played in that druggie movie'...

yes, that is true.... It makes me sick that many people do not know the works of HST

StinkFist462
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.