Anakin/Darth Vadervs.Mace Windu,Plo Koon,Ki-Adi Mundi,Aayla,Eeth Koth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku_Sith
What if Anakin attacked the Jedi Temple (with Anakin i mean pre-suit Darth Vader)and stood to fight these Jedi.Of course the odds are against Anakin,but still,is he able to pull of something here...

Lord Mader
Anakin maybe could kill all of them and maybe not. If he were to lose it would end with anakin losing his legs and 1 arm saying i hate u! And Mace Windu would say u were my DAWG Anakin I loved u. Well if were were Darth Vader he would just kil them faster and and choking like 3 ppl at once and fightting with his lightsaber. Darth Vader is strong by the way but he is slower in saber fightting

Kun-ni Habeo
well ot is kind of an overkill but if ani kills windu then i think he wuld stand a chance

Fishy
He'd be dead seriously people there is just no way he could win this... No way in hell, unless they were all in different rooms and he had 10000 clones to back him up... Anakin would die and die fast

Otaku_Sith
Not Really Anakin,pre-suit Vader

Fishy
Same deal, he'd still die fast

Darth_Janus
Presuit Anakin isn't that good. Look at what he did:

- Managed to defeat Dooku in ROTS' answer to the cheesy easy kill. Personally I think it was a good move, but only an option due to the obvious total change of Dooku's style to something that requires more movement, spins, over the shoulder blocks, and getting up close)

- Kills younglings who trust him and attacks the Hedi council while accompanied by Clone Troopers and an obvious bombardment or bombing of the Jedi temple, since Padme can see the carnage from her window.

- Kills a room full of those weak excuse droids on two occassions. On one of those, he kills some hapless critters, including Nute.

- Hacked off the arm of Mace Windu who trusted him to help him defeat the Sith while the guy was distracted.

- Choked his wife.

- Got SERVED by Obi-Wan, who is a relatively young Jedi master on the council.

Bobafetty
This is a close fight

Fishy
Close? Anakin would get owned

Otaku_Sith
Sorry,i didn't explain it well.It's Vader without the suit.Like i the Ep3 game alternitave ending.With Vader's powers except the suit.Like when Anikan fights Obi Wan or attacks the temple,Anakin's already Vader.At least i think so.

Fishy
He'd still be toast. Anakin isn't all powerful, he may be good and have a shit load of potential but he stands no chance here, no chance at all

Darth Revan33
Fishy's right, with Mace and Koon he couldn't win.

OC2-tin-OC
Righto.. Anakin Vs Mace itself is a no match at all. Mace will ask the others to step back light his pink saber , slice off anakin arms and legs and ask him to try to practise better next time. Common guys we saw what obi did to young skywalker and Mace did to Sidious . And Mace was the Most Powerful Jedi on the Council (yes even better than Voda otherwise Voda would be the president).So no match Anakin is creamed only cause he is still not developed his skills enough(didnt get enough time and chance)

Otaku_Sith
Purple.Mace has a purple lightsaber.Purple.And i'm guessing you only watch SW movies?

Fishy
Yoda was higher in rank then Mace was...

Otaku_Sith
Alrighty then,but of course Anakin would kill some of those Jedi,who do you think thatl would die?In order,and a story how to it.

Fishy
I don't think any of them would die. As soon as Anakin would approach with an army of clone troopers those Jedi would be ready and they would take Anakin fast, the clone troopers have a bigger chance of killing them then Anakin does. If Anakin did not have the clonetroopers with him he would die without even taking one out, the first he would face would be Mace. And Mace would fight alone, the rest would just throw the force at him. Anakin would be dead

Otaku_Sith
Ah,an idea spoiler,suckiest it is.

Fishy
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Ah,an idea spoiler,suckiest it is.

Da who in the what now?

Otaku_Sith
You spoil my idea and that is S-U-C-K-I-E-S-T.

Fishy
Ah okay...

Sorry, can't help it

Otaku_Sith
Ya i know,it's ok.
PS.In de HEMA heb ik Shatterpoint gekocht.

SithKiller
I voted jedi team cause of Mace...Palps and vader that would have been possibly different outcome though.....that would have probably come down to Mace vs vader and palps....I think I can guess that outcome...not trying to sell the jedi short but Palps is badass even though on his own couldnt take Mace

JKBart
LMAO

Total Warrior
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.