Good Revan Vs Rots Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Who wins? The good revan is stronger than the evil one. Because Malak did become stronger than him after he thought Revan died. Than Revan came back with good and @!#@!! Malak in the @$$

Darth_Janus
No, the dark side is stronger. Check again.

Gryn Jabar
Evil will always win, because good is dumb. Nonetheless Revan takes this one.

Bobafetty
Yes.

Darth_Janus
No matter good or bad, Revan destroys ROTS Anakin.

Darth_Nefarus
Bullsquash. Revan was talented, but he couldn't match Anakin. He's not a ninja

Gryn Jabar
No, but he's smart. Revan simply says that his mother was hoe and sidesteps as Anakin goes ape and falls of a cliff or something stupid.

Darth_Glentract
evil is stronger. watch this math. negative equals evil. positive equals good. negative times a positive equals a negative. -*+=-

Human Vader
i think what mader meant was that revan was stronger after his mind was wiped than when he was the dark lord.

either way anakin is strong but revan has a lot more experience and power with the force

Bobafetty
agreeable

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Evil will always win, because good is dumb. Nonetheless Revan takes this one. Amazing, your logic is so inspiring... I should use this everytime when there is a versus thread... Like ROTS obi-wan vs. tarkin... But tarkin would win in a duel because he is evil... That's practically your philosophy... Unless you would like to clarify your statement....

Wanderer259
Anakin never became focused, disciplined, or smart enough until after he had already lost his amazing potential and became a cyborg. On top of this fact, Revan would also overpower Anakin, who never reached his potential, and out-fight him.

Revan will win this one, because Obi-Wan made sure Anakin would never become powerful enough.

Bobafetty
shut up Mantis

Darth Mantis
Your ignorance proceeds you...

Bobafetty
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Evil will always win, because good is dumb. Nonetheless Revan takes this one. Does that sound like a good reason... Because good is dumb and evil will always win... I mean that's not a good reason to me...

Darth_Nefarus
Anakin didn't reach his full potential, but that doesn't mean he's still not the most powerful. I mean come on, he had to fight the ninja, the NINJA damnit!

Lord_Windu
Just because he is the most powerful, it doesn't mean he will whoop ass all day long, Obi-Wan clearly proved that wrong. You have to see that Anakin had a whole ton of weaknesses. Arrogance, immaturity, lack of level-headedness etc. I agree if he mastered those weak areas he would be almost invincible. But in ROTS, he clearly didn't master those weaknesses yet. Revan may not be as powerful but he is smarter, more level-headed, and is also insanely powerful. Revan takes this.

Darth_Nefarus
And like I've said before, Obi-Wan could beat Anakin because he knew Anakin's moves and weaknesses like no one else.
Sidious would know of many of the weaknesses, but rage or clear headed Anakin would be able to take him down.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Amazing, your logic is so inspiring... I should use this everytime when there is a versus thread... Like ROTS obi-wan vs. tarkin... But tarkin would win in a duel because he is evil... That's practically your philosophy... Unless you would like to clarify your statement....
I know that everyone's just playing here, I though I should make this known - Jabar is a really great guy, and he was just kidding with that post (though the bad guys are often cooler than the good guys). Mantis, you are also very objective and clear in your posting, and I enjoy reading your threads (which are always on-topic and interesting), but I've got to stick up for my other homeboy here, even though Boba already mentioned this. I mean, did you read Jabar's 40H Emperor thread? I know I learned something new from that. Jabar taught me a thing or two there and made a completely original topic that was interesting as all hell at the same time - nobody like that is stupid.

Anway, you all know that I like you and think you know at least as much and probably more of SW than I. So I don't know what the hell my point is - I just figure I should defend my bros, and I consider Jabar to be one of my bros.

Darth_Janus
Nefarus, Battle Precognition. It's Revan's Force talent. With it, he can read an opponent's moves before they even act. Sounds better than even having intimate knowledge of the enemy... It's like playing chess with the opponent's responses mapped out four moves ahead or more. So tell me logically how the little boy Annie takes this Sith lord when he himself didn't qualify to be a Jedi Master?

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, he is the pure product of the force, that's why he can beat most anyone. Besides, had him and Obi-Wan been dueling in a non lava area, whose to say Anakin wouldn't win?

Besides, EU characters and video game characters are beefed up to the max because their supposed to be fun and challenging games, but they can't compare to Vader. 30 years from now we'll remember Vader, not Revan.

Revan is a quality character and very powerful, but he can't take Vader IMHO. That's all it is, opinion

Darth_Janus
True it is. And one I don't share simply because it has such little logical basis.

But I respect your opinion to be wrong... lol

Fishy
With that logic the EU is worthless...

I agree that some EU things are heavily overpowered like NJO Luke, but to say movie always wins is bullshit, besides he's a product of the force proves what again?

Oh I remember, that he can lose a lot and in great pain

Kun-ni Habeo
revan wins,,and i agree good one is stronger

Darth Revan33
Dark Side Revan is almost undoubtedly stronger, because the dark side IS stronger, and he recovers his memories on the dark side which had a lot of Sith knowledge from Malachor V.

Even Light Side Revan though would kick Anakin's ass so fast it wouldn't even be funny. He's basically superior in every way.

Willpower: Revan by far

Potential: Anakin, but not by much. The heart of the Force would have to be pretty close.

Knowledge: Revan by far

Combat experience: Revan

Wisdom: Revan

Level headedness: Revan by far

Overall Power ACHIEVED: Revan, Anakin was good but even Obi could match him. Lord Revan ate far more Jedi Masters and Sith lords for breakfast than Annie. Malak didn't even think it was possible for him to get stronger but he did...

As for Anakin being the Chosen One, who cares? Light Side Revan destroys the Sith too, and who's to say Shmi didn't just get raped and didn't want to talk about it or something? Mace could've destroyed the Sith, Luke was prophesized to and he did turn Vader and restore the Jedi knights to the galaxy.

Revan would win fairly easy, and this is the Revan that's not even at his strongest. Dark side Revan would be significantly stronger.

Kun-ni Habeo
agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.