Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
People suck. I hate people.

That's not true. I hate people who are jerks. I was looking through another set of forums that I visit (World of Warcraft, for anyone who cares) and some bastard decided to spoil stuff for me. No, he didn't let out any in-game secrets (as there really aren't any). He did write a major spoiler for Episode III IN THE TITLE OF HIS THREAD. I was privileged to see a big part of the plot revealed for me before going to see the movie. I'm going today, but now I'm kind of disappointed.

How many of you have had a nice part of a story ruined for you by some bastard?

Another example--I was reading LOTR and the kid next to me goes, "Oh, have you gotten to the part where he dies?" I didn't know who "he" was until later, but I managed to figure it out as "he" stood to fight the Balrog. That kind of sucked.

Rawr.

P.S. No, the title of the thread was not, "Anakin becomes Darth Vader!"

botankus
Originally posted by FeceMan
P.S. No, the title of the thread was not, "Anakin becomes Darth Vader!"

There were some people in the theater who thought he became Luke Skywalker.

Lana
Originally posted by botankus
There were some people in the theater who thought he became Luke Skywalker.

are you serious....

Anyway, I personally love spoilers, but I try very hard to not give anything away if I know someone doesn't want to know.

And I really hate when people put spoilers in thread titles.

PVS
i had that happen to me a couple of times right here at good ol' kmc.
pissed me off alot. but i take half the blame for putting such trust in a forum, knowing damn well that many people just do whatever and dont give a shit.

on a side note, i just saw ep3 for the second time and when i walked out of the theater, i heard some guy say "i didnt know darth vader gets all f***ed up like that...i thought that was just a costume he wore laughing out loud

yes yes, its just his costume, and he's also a pervert...thus the constant heavy breathing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.