I wish people weren't so mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Why are people such bastards over the internet?

To be completely honest, I don't find her attractive at all. Some people are all like, "Oh, she's cute!" Not me. But I don't think that people need to be assholes about the way she looks.

(By the way, Caydiem is a female community representative. In case you didn't get that from my use of the pronoun 'her'.)

Fire
you're right people are mean, but then again ppl are mean all over the world, it shouldn't be tolerated but it is.

snehin
hey some ppl i know are really nice i've if anyone been the mean one so think about wat others may hav found offencive about u before sayin they are mean!!!

FeceMan
I'm not very nice at times, but I think just hammering on some innocent individual because of the way she looks is a little harsh.

The Biker Scout
Cause they are secluded and can do it without facing the person...

FeceMan
http://img.penny-arcade.com/2004/20040319l.jpg

Pretty much.

Jackie Malfoy
Being mean is something that happens.JM

Bardock42
Hmmm...Maybe they are also mean in real life

Clovie
and you expected that ppl are nice and kind and they'll always help you and stuff? blink

BackFire
It's the WoW forum, the scum of the earth post there, I've seen maybe 3 intelligent posts during my whole time playing WoW (over a year). Blizzard fans are mostly shit.

yerssot
really? I should sign up happy

anyway, so what? people aren't nice in RL, why should they be nice all the time in OL? if you can't handle it, simply log off or stay inside *shrugs*

Afro Cheese
People are extra shitty on the internet though. It's just easier to type something mean and press "send" then it is to actually say it to someone's face.

BackFire
Screw you hippie!

Wow, you're right. stick out tongue

smoker4
laughing out loud

Dumbass, shit its contagious sad

ZomBiE_HunTER
Thats life I think its mess up but what can I say.

silver_tears
I love how they assume no pretty people use the net laughing out loud

wuTa
what the **** are lolerskates?.....was that someone try to be witty and put lol into words....thats so pathetic laughing

iabomination
Originally posted by wuTa
what the **** are lolerskates?.....was that someone try to be witty and put lol into words....thats so pathetic laughing

what are lollerskates you ask?
THESE AE LOLLERSKATES!
(look at siggy)

belly_jeans349
LMFAO i love that siggy...
i played d2 and people are the same way as that it sounds to me, but there are nice people...it's just like school, there is the side of the a-holes, the side with nice people, and side with geeks/nerds....at times goths but yea life is just the same way

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
It's the WoW forum, the scum of the earth post there, I've seen maybe 3 intelligent posts during my whole time playing WoW (over a year). Blizzard fans are mostly shit.
If it makes you feel any better, here's my post:

BlackC@t
You think it's bad here? Then you better stay away from IMDB...

botankus
I don't think that's what the thread was initially about, but now that you mention it, IMDB has a terrible message board.

carnival_junkie
people are mean.
yeah? oh well.

for god's sake, this is the internet.

OMG INTERNET FIGHT INTERNET FIGHT!

it really isnt that big of a deal.

PS.
I dont feel like quoting the original post.
W00t.

yerssot
wait a minute! THIS is the internet??? I thought I finally found that mythical Real Life cry

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by yerssot
wait a minute! THIS is the internet??? I thought I finally found that mythical Real Life cry

Nah, you watch reality shows for that. big grin

yerssot
thank the waffle I have dozens of VCR's that can tape them all eek!

BackFire
Originally posted by FeceMan
If it makes you feel any better, here's my post:

Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears, people on that forum have no sense of reason, logic, or common sense, they just want to get as much attention as possible.

yerssot
that sounds familiar

Clovie
Originally posted by BackFire
Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears, people on that forum have no sense of reason, logic, or common sense, they just want to get as much attention as possible. you're talking about OTf? huh

BackFire
No...

Clovie
okay confused

frodo34x
*reads FeceMan's sig*
*remembers good times and smiles*

If you want mean, go onto GameFAQs

Trickster
"Can somebody buy me a pair of lolerskates?"

Well, that was the only remotely amusing thing there...

I'm going to find a thread I can use that in now.

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by frodo34x
*reads FeceMan's sig*
*remembers good times and smiles*

If you want mean, go onto GameFAQs

If you want mean go to Something Awful.

Those guys are funny/mean.

:]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.