Save Jar Jar club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
Im sorry but im fed up with anti-jar jar posts so this is where we brainstorm reasons why we like him NO BAD THINGS ALLOWED mad

DenKi
MEEEE SAAAAA??

Grand Moff Gav
yesssssss you saaaaaaa

ArthasKnight
Must.......resist.........Jar Jar............bashing............gah!

Revan X
To me he is another character.

smoker4
Sorry but i doubt even Johnny Cockran could think of a good thing to say about binks

whitedragon
to me Jar Jar sux big time, he's annoying! kill him

Grand Moff Gav
yes no bad things but there you are

yodafan
UUH.... Cant...bash...Jarjar.... AAaaaaarg....

Grand Moff Gav
its torture i know

stingray005
Jar Jar is cool because....uhhhhhhhhh....................pass.

Red Superfly
Jar Jar is cool because Pauly Shore is lamer.

Grand Moff Gav
good progress

muserke
Jar Jar's ok.
Aaaaaaaaah, can't stand it anymore! I have to say it! I HAVE TO SAY IT!
Jar Jar is a big..........ah. No. Must...resist. It's...so...tempting... I...have...to get..out...of here.
*Leaves*

Sesse
You were the chosen one!
You were supposed to destroy Jar Jar, not join him!
You were my brothel! Happy Dance

The Ones
i had a dream once of having sex with padme. then i looked down and she turned into jar jar. now im mentaly scarred

macgeek2005
is Jar-Jar a woman or not? What proof is there that Jar-Jar isn't a woman?

green dude
i agree with yodafan sorry but he is kinda annioing and funny at the same time and sorry but no one really like JarJar sorry but it is truth and i think all JarJar fans are a sleep sleep bye gn

green dude
MnM: JarJar im sorry i didn't mean to hurt you didn't mean to make cry but to night im kicking you out of my closet lol laughing

green dude
it's like Barney the dum dino freak we liked himwhen we were young and stupid but know we have relised and are smart so yeah it's the same with JarJar stinks i mean binks sorry lol

green dude
Yeash this like joining the darkside it's worse than what Anikan had to go through losing his arms and legs im losing my mind Yoda : JarJar grrrrr choke i must ..........no can't ...... we must ...... kill no.....we good.....must control......emotions...thank goodness im a Jedi and i know how to deal with these things (pulls out light saber) finished it is big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.