Jedi Master Sifo Dyas is Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth EEEE
Here is what I figured out. Master Sifo Dyas, who ordered the creation of the Clone Army was in fact Darth Plagueis. Like Anakin and Dooku, Plagueis was a Jedi first before turning to the dark side. He was the Master to Palpatine, his apprentice. Only a Jedi could alter Jedi records and make the ocean planet disappear from the Jedi archives, so the creation of the clone army could be done in secrecy. Sifo Dias' last order of business was to order the creation of the army under the guise of a Jedi Master, because Palpatine would rouse suspicion as a politician if he ordered it directly. A Jedi could always mask the reasoning as needing the army to "defend the republic". After Sifo Dias / Darth Plagueis ordered the creation of the army he was no longer needed by Palpatine, so Palpatine killed him in his sleep.

It is also good to note that Darth Plagueis is also the person responsible in part for the creation of Anakin. Either he did it with Palpatine's help, or at his behest. One or both of them schemed that creating a fatherless son of a slave would foster the mindset that would be conducive to the Sith's ways. Darth Plagueis has seen the ways of creating life by manipulating midichlorians. Couple that with the right circumstances at the right time... and you get a person rich in the force who is also Dependant... eager to please... wanting more for himself... attached emotionally to his mother and then ripped away from her. The sith can see the future and can manipulate ways to see it through to their benefit.

What people don't see I think is that the Sith are not loyal to each other. They are always looking for the upper hand. Whether it's Master or Apprentice. As we know, there can only be 2 at one time. So it's curious to know that Darth Vader wants Luke to turn to the Dark Side... and so does the Emperor... WHY? That would make 3. Both Vader and Palpatine want him to turn for different reasons. Vader wants to rule with his son at his side... and only them together can defeat the Emperor. Palpatine wants Luke to kill his father, and sink into the Sith rage and anger and take his Fathers place at his side. That way he gets a younger and more powerful apprentice. Treachery is the way of the Sith.

palpy_666
You're wrong. Read "Labyrinth of Evil". (even though it's EU).

Darth EEEE
Well is "Labyrinth of Evil" a sanctioned story by Lucas or some stuff made up by a geek?

palpy_666
Originally posted by Darth EEEE
Well is "Labyrinth of Evil" a sanctioned story by Lucas or some stuff made up by a geek?

Ummm... It's an OFFICIAL book that's set right before the events in Episode III. As mentioned before, it's EU... so... yeah.

wuTa
wasn't Palpatine Syfio Dyas

Yoda-"Darth Sidous or should I say Syfo Dyas"

plus all the Palpy's orders which indicates he recruited Jango Fett

ctsketch
Sifo Dyas was a good friend of Dookus when Dooku was still in the jedi order, he exploited Dyas and had him order the clones then had him killed before leaving the jedi

ctsketch
Originally posted by wuTa
wasn't Palpatine Syfio Dyas

Yoda-"Darth Sidous or should I say Syfo Dyas"

plus all the Palpy's orders which indicates he recruited Jango Fett

dude, quote the movie right

"Emperor.....or should I say, Darth Sidous"

The Ones
Originally posted by palpy_666
Ummm... It's an OFFICIAL book that's set right before the events in Episode III. As mentioned before, it's EU... so... yeah.

EU isnt always bullshit. its what happened before ep3 and so is the clone wars series

JediMasterRetro
no Dooku didnt it was clearly Sifo Dyas

wuTa
Originally posted by ctsketch
dude, quote the movie right

"Emperor.....or should I say, Darth Sidous"

my bad

ObiJohnKenobi
Sifo was never really cleared up...

We know from AotC Sifo was on the Jedi Council and was killed about 10 years before the Ep II time frame and the clones were order AFTER his death. It seems to me Sideous went to Kamino and said he was Sifo to Lama Su and ordered them with the Order 66 implanted into their heads.

KaNeKnOx
Plageis-killed be Palpatine (ancient)
Dyas-killed by Dooku (10 years before the clone wars)

SithKiller
if anyone sifo was grievious ....he had his blood running through his circuits

Vanquish
THis thread has been done to death. Lets clear it up again.

Syfo Dias is .............. SYFO DIAS. He is someone else. He isn't anyone in any of the movies.

SithKiller
yes vanquish is right ..grievious recieved some of his blood thas it...closest you get to anyone else being syfo

SithKiller
Hey ObiJohn Ill join for a chocolate chip cookiesmile~ dont ya luv a double post

DeVi| D0do
How many times does it need to be said?

Sifo Dyas is SIFO DYAS! FFS!

Ken Kenobi
Sifo Dyas, he is who he is. A Jedi Master killed 10 years before AOTC.

He is not Maul, Dooku, Palpatine, Plagueis or anyone else.

This thread is repetitive and the point was proved that Sifo Dyas is NOT Darth Plagueis...therefore, it has no purpose being open anymore.

Closed. lockd

Mist
laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Mist
laughing out loud

I get the last word in around here!!!

mod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.