The Juggernaut will not be maked in CGI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Checkin on IMDB, Internet Movie Databes, I've seen that in the X-Men cast there's the Juggernaut, and it will be played from a 6' 2'' guy.
Now, a 6' 2'' guy is not sufficiently big to even remember how big the Juggernaut is.The Juggernaut is 6' 10'', weights near half a ton, it's one of the biggest brick guys in the Marvel Universe.
For the FF4 movie they covered Michael Chicklis in a suit, that's ok, Thing wasn't much big in his first appearences, but the Juggernaut is hella big, he's of the size of Professor Hulk, they are gonna ruin a character using an actor instead of using CGI creating a totally artificial character like it happened with HULK movie.

pr1983
Originally posted by K3VIL
Checkin on IMDB, Internet Movie Databes, I've seen that in the X-Men cast there's the Juggernaut, and it will be played from a 6' 2'' guy.
Now, a 6' 2'' guy is not sufficiently big to even remember how big the Juggernaut is.The Juggernaut is 6' 10'', weights near half a ton, it's one of the biggest brick guys in the Marvel Universe.
For the FF4 movie they covered Michael Chicklis in a suit, that's ok, Thing wasn't much big in his first appearences, but the Juggernaut is hella big, he's of the size of Professor Hulk, they are gonna ruin a character using an actor instead of using CGI creating a totally artificial character like it happened with HULK movie.

they can still make him cgi... he still needs a voice...

and this goes in the x-men synopsis thread... embarrasment

mr.smiley
mattewh vaughn has already stated he looked at the prostetics for the juggernaut outfit.They made a plaster of vinnie jones face and have been going from their.

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley
mattewh vaughn has already stated he looked at the prostetics for the juggernaut outfit.They made a plaster of vinnie jones face and have been going from their.

yeah, but for certain sequences, say fighting colossus, they'll need cgi...

mr.smiley
yeah,without a doubt.I just hope they don't overdue the cgi or underdue it.
It's a fine line between the two.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by pr1983
yeah, but for certain sequences, say fighting colossus, they'll need cgi...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around* That's gonna be so friggen cool.

munkiesarus
laughing out loud

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around* That's gonna be so friggen cool.

assuming they do, but i mean, come on... they'd be stupid not to...

whirlysplat
Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut is so wrong......... If you ae from the UK and remeber when he was on Gladiators or version od American Gladiators and got thrown around by "Wolf" who was only 14.5 Stone it was and is sad. sad

pr1983
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut is so wrong......... If you ae from the UK and remeber when he was on Gladiators or version od American Gladiators and got thrown around by "Wolf" who was only 14.5 Stone it was and is sad. sad

it was an act... and this is acting... he can play the bad guy when he has to... i mean all he has to do is growl and shout...

Fionnuala
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut is so wrong......... If you ae from the UK and remeber when he was on Gladiators or version od American Gladiators and got thrown around by "Wolf" who was only 14.5 Stone it was and is sad. sad Galdiators....classic laughing out loud

pr1983
i only watched it for jet... she was hot...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by pr1983
i only watched it for jet... she was hot...

I can't stand Vinnie Jones "The Welsh Captain" with the South London accent, as a South Londoner I also wish to disown him.

smile

Abbita
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, i just watched mean machine on channel 4 again (luv that film, totally recommend it droolio) Vinnie is PERFECT for the role! Do a bit of research on the guy if you dont know him, some of the things he has done are Jug-worthy messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.