Robocop Vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/5cmujr

The idea of making a thread mainly revolving around the idea of a film involving the clash of the Terminator and Robocop was originally brought on by Darth Halo.

Originally posted by Darth Halo
How about trying to discuss a Robocop vs. The Terminator and see what people would of that as an idea for a movie. I mean if they can make a Freddy vs. Jason and AVP then there shouldn't be any reason why there won't a movie like this. Honestly though I thought that AVP could have been r rated. RVT if they even decide to make a movie out of it should be r rated

For those of you who are not familiar with the age old idea of placing these two against eachother. There has already been a classic game based on this along with a series of comic books written by legendary writer and co-director of Sin City Frank Miller.

NoFate007
This shouldn't even be a contest. Terminator destroys Robocop faster than Kobayashi eats hot dogs.

Konjammenson
terminator would win

eggmayo
Originally posted by NoFate007
This shouldn't even be a contest. Terminator destroys Robocop faster than Kobayashi eats hot dogs.
Kobayashi from The Usual Suspects?

alic88
interesting thread TVP. RVT has been done a lot, it is nothing new. there was indeed a classic video game in which they both faced each other, and there was this robocop game in which it has to destroy terminator. and when i think freddy vs jason was released, newsweek did this " most famous VERSUS", and robocop vs terminator was also there. and guess who won? TERMINATOR! they showed that robocop is a bit too slow, and terminator goes all guns out blazing, breaking walls etc, and in the end the line I'LL BE BACK beats robocop's line. i used to be a HUUUUUUUUUUGE robocop fan when i was like 6 years old. i was in love with it, but when i discovered terminator thats when robocop became inferier

vvvrulz
Depends on which terminator... the Robocop may have a show against the T-850, but none with the T-1000.

TheFilmProphet
I guess we can use the T-850 for this one.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I guess we can use the T-850 for this one.

...........and terminator still wins

vvvrulz
Yeah Robocop doesn't quite last the distance, I can see it falling apart pretty quickly.

TMACalicious
That would make a terrific movie. But sadly, i doubt it'll happen.... Terminator should win though, as a few of you pointed out above, he's a bit too slow. I don't recall Robo running in any of his 3 movies...

Terminator could just take out his circuitry board thingy under his breastplate (as demonstrated in RoboCop3), and he'd be down for the count in seconds.

I like both RoboCop and Terminator though smile

Konjammenson
Robocop is a pus. There is no reason anyone/thing should be afraid of him. Let's say he was.....tough. He has one HUGE problem. He's part human, therefore he is capable of feeling pitty and remorse, compassion. The terminator is not. Terminator is a killing machine and robocop is an enforcer of justice for all.

U Neek
What you have to remember here is that Robocop is part man and part machine...So you could say there is a "human" side to Robocop. Humans are prone to make errors, be it when they are in a rush or emotionally distracted, etc. This is why the Terminator would easily defeat Robocop - Terminator is a machine that can be programmed to complete a machine. Robocop is let down by its human side because humans make mistakes, and so does Robocop.

Personally I thought there was no point in creating Robocop Vs Terminator, except for trying to recreate the "good vs bad" storyline. No point because, as pointed out by many in this thread, Terminator is too much of a bad a$$!

TMACalicious
That's a good point you've pointed out, U Neek.

RoboCop, as much machine he'd like to be, he is still part human, and humans are prone to mistakes and bad decision.

Happy Dance

mathematrix
Maaan! Terminator would smoke Robocop's ass!!

Then make robocop eat it. lol. Happy Dance

chriscaffee
Robocop would lose because he is too slow. And he moves very jerky. The Terminator is more fluid and has more firepower. Robocop's custom Beretta isn't going to do jack against the Terminator, but the Terminator's arsenal of machine guns and grenade launchers could probably take out Robocop.

If the battle became a melee, the Terminator is faster so it would be able to inflict more damage quicker.

TheFilmProphet
http://image-hosting.olnevhost.net/images/4070-rvst2313qm.jpg

vvvrulz
WHOA nice pic !!

Although I doubt Robocop would come out victorious like that.

chriscaffee
To be fair he looks like he has seen better days. Besides Robocop has goodguy armor, so he really can't lose. The same way the T-800/850 always beats the more advanced Terminator.

TMACalicious
You should get the Robocop vs Terminator comics then, vrulz! They're not too bad. In fact, quite good!

vvvrulz
I didn't even know they had comics...

Konjammenson
Neither did I.

Benhacker
Originally posted by vvvrulz
I didn't even know they had comics...

There are a total of 4 Robocop vs Terminator comic books, I've got all 4 of them. I've also got most the Dark Horse Terminator graphic novels.

Here's the list of Terminator graphic novels I have :

Terminator : Tempest (a total of 4 comics put into one graphic novel)

Terminator: Secondary Objectives (a total of 4 comics put into one graphic novel)

Terminator: The Dark Years (a total of 4 comics put into one graphic novel)

Terminator: The Enemy Within (a total of 4 comics put into one graphic novel)

Terminator: Endgame (a total of 3 comics put into one graphic novel)

Terminator: Hunters and Killers (a total of 3 comics put into one graphic novel)

Benhacker cool

NoFate007
Yeah as mentioned above, good guy armor. If this was ever a movie, Robocop would win, although logically he doesn't have a shot.

vvvrulz
lol Good guy armour, its what kept saving the T-800/850.

chriscaffee
I think in T2 it was actually the grenade launcher, his back-up battery and the fact that he actually wasn't the target. The T1000 didn't care whether Terminator functioned or was dismantled so much as whether or not he could kill John Connor or not.

In Terminator 3 when the T850 had to go up against plasma cannons, then yes, he had some serious good guy armor.

vvvrulz
Not to mention when the TX kicked off his head.. and decided to let him live. Bit of a dumb move if you ask me, a terminator is a terminator, not a 'reprogrammer'.

ROBOCOP
ROBOCOP WOULD TAKE TERMINATOR DOWN IN A SECOND

**** THE T 850
**** THE T-1000
**** THE T-2000
AND **** THE T-3000

and aliens own predators

chriscaffee
Robocop's Berretta 93R would do absolutely nothing against the Terminator and he is much too slow to achieve victory in a melee fight.

Tomstar_uk2002
Everyone is obssessed that Robocop has to face Terminator.. Why not throw the T1000 and the chicken walker robot with Kane's brain in it back into the mix so they have to work together to defeat Skynet and some other corporation... The story could be based on how skynet managed to find a way to jump dimensions as well as time to try and secure its survival... At least that would add some good twist apart from Robo and Terminator just bashing the bolts out of each other (literally)

Konjammenson
Not to mention when the TX kicked off his head.. and decided to let him live. Bit of a dumb move if you ask me, a terminator is a terminator, not a 'reprogrammer'.

Technically the T-X didn't let the Terminator live because it's not actually a living thing. The T-101 and the T-X both come equipped with detailed files on human anatomy to make them more efficient killers of humans. The T-X was probably not viewing the Terminator as a human and saw it only necessary to eradicate an immediate threat. When attacking a human the Terminators are programmed to kill all the way and do so effectively.

Boondock Saint
I agree that RoboCop's Auto-9 would do nothing against a T-800 (or any other Terminator). This is why the movie would have to actually utilize storyline and plot (something that movies rarely do these days) as opposed to relying purely on the action. I'm not saying there shouldn't be any, but it definately shouldn't be two hours of Robo and Termi knocking each other around.

Although, if it did come down to a fist/firefight between the two, you have to take into account the resources at both of their disposals. For example, the T-800 may be stronger or quicker, but RoboCop has things like the Cobra Assault Cannon at his disposal, not to mention the E-209s. After all, a T-800 can be pretty much dismantled by simple homemade explosives (ala Reese's plastique), so a Cobra round would blow the thing to Kingdom Come.

chriscaffee
Yes but the Terminator has a knack for getting heavy weapons such as the RPG-7 in Terminator 3 or the M134 Minigun in Terminator 2.

By the way, welcome to the forum, Boondock, it doesn't update much, but it's a pretty cool place to hang out.l

Boondock Saint
Thanks. I like it so far.

But remember, the Terminator only got those weapons because of special situations. In T2 he got the weapons from Enrique's bunker and in T3 he got them from Sarah's "specially made" grave.

Benhacker
Originally posted by Boondock Saint
Thanks. I like it so far.

But remember, the Terminator only got those weapons because of special situations. In T2 he got the weapons from Enrique's bunker and in T3 he got them from Sarah's "specially made" grave.

The Terminator could break into a armory(like those people did in Robocop 3) and take what the T-800 needs. Or like in the comic "Robcop Vs. Terminator" it could break into the police armory and get the weapons from there.

Benhacker cool

Boondock Saint
Ah, true. Well then, it seems that the success of the movie would have to rely on its storyline of how the two universes will mesh.

Mad Marco
No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. Boondock Saint is right. Terminator got those weapons at his disposal, either from the past or the future. It doesn't pull a gun from his pocket (as if it has any). It gets guns from dead bodies, armourys and in (Terminator1) gun shops. You all are just looking for excuses. I'm not saying i hate the Terminator, i quite like him, it's just that in the future battle, I've never seen a T-800/T-850 with a plasma gun (I'm reffering to the Terminator). The Robocop is perseverent, and never gives up, and would give his life for justice. Plus, Robocop has a super duper accurate aiming computer and if the Terminator came anywhere near him, he'd shoot its wires which can be clearly seen through the exo skeloton. Long story short: Robocop, thick and heavy armour (which makes him slow), human brain which means he is smart and is not defective plus he always has a gun at his diposal, big or small it's always good to have any gun. One more thing, whoever saw the Terminator run?

P.S: I think the DeLorean would be a good Robocop-mobile.

chriscaffee
Originally posted by Mad Marco
I'm not saying i hate the Terminator, i quite like him, it's just that in the future battle, I've never seen a T-800/T-850 with a plasma gun (I'm reffering to the Terminator).

A picture is worth a thousand words.

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/2371/t1screen297en.png

It can't be bargained with; it can't be reasoned with; it doesn't feel pitty or remorse and it absolutely will not stop ever, until you are dead.

You still don't get it do you? That's what he does. That's all he does. You can't stop him. He'll wade through you, reach down her throat and pull her ****ing heart out.

Those "wires" are actually cables and are bullet proof, at least against Robocop's 9mm Beretta 93R (Besides it's not like they are exposed when covered with flesh). They have never been broken in any of the three Terminator films. The Terminator is also extremely accurate as he can blow off locks with a shotgun one-handed while driving sixty-miles an hour on a motorcycle.

It's a Beretta 93R. It fires 9mm x 19 rounds which some people consider "too weak" to be used against an unarmored human target (these are proponents of .45ACP) It can be stopped by a flak jacket. The Terminator can take solid hits from 12-gauge shotgun rounds and 7.62mm NATO rifle rounds. In other words, firing that weapon would be an entirely useless gesture. Just a waste of bullets really.

He runs after Reese and Sarah outside of Tech-Noir. He runs to his motor cycle outside the Tiki Motel.

In T2 he runs into the elevator at the mental hospital.

In T3 he runs underneath the blast door as it is closing.

Terminators don't run often for the sake of drama, but they can definitly run.

avp_rules
dat was tighthot ass pic

Mad Marco
I suppose your right, his baretta is useless. But when you think of it, the baretta was intended for Detroit scum, the police didnt expect evil robots to suddenly sold in every corner shop (sarcastically). If the robocop got close enough to the terminator, he could tear through the armoured wires and would make the terminators joints very stiff. A picture DOES paint a thousand words, your right. But in the destruction and rubble, surely the terminator wouldnt have the plasma gun welded to his hand. The robocop could propbablyuse his crappy little baretta to disarm the terminator in some way. I admit i went a bit over the top with that big explanation thing, but boondock saint is right, it would rely on the integrety of the scriptwriter. If there is a movie to come out. Oh yes, one more thing, i dont see any scriptwriter putting 5.6 NATO rounds, 9mm rounds etc. Asociating with the terminators body armour. They would discuss this thing for hours on end before they come up with a descision. This is all a waste of time reading this but imagine the battle. Fire burning everywhere, debris falling from the sky, the smell of blood in the air and two equally as challenging robots unarmed and with only one thing on each of their minds. Domination over mankind and The rescue of mankind. You of all people should know modern scriptwriting, they hardly have a brain between them!

Mad Marco

TMACalicious
Whoever said that deserves to be shot! stick out tongue

vvvrulz
*Bang*

Gouki
The Predator would destroy both of them.

TMACalicious
It'd be an intense battle, but i'd have to say the Terminator'd still come out on top.

If Human Arnie could whip Predator's ass, then I'm sure Terminator Arnie could kick ass no problem stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by TMACalicious
If Human Arnie could whip Predator's ass, then I'm sure Terminator Arnie could kick ass no problem stick out tongue

Funny but true, lol.

alic88
What about that Gun or something like that that robocop possessed. IT would take part of its arm out. I think it was some kind of Canon rifle, it was definately cool.

Benhacker
Originally posted by alic88
What about that Gun or something like that that Robocop possessed. IT would take part of its arm out. I think it was some kind of Canon rifle, it was definately cool.

Do you mean the "THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON"(see picture below) from Robocop. THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON's bullets drills itself into the target before it explodes.

Benhacker cool

Benhacker
Originally posted by alic88
What about that Gun or something like that that robocop possessed. IT would take part of its arm out. I think it was some kind of Canon rifle, it was definately cool.

Or do you mean the "Gunarm"(see picture below) from Robocop 3. It featured a 9mm machine gun, a smart Bomb deployer and a practical flamethrower capable of shooting a stream of fire one hundred feet.

Benhacker cool

TMACalicious
I think he was referring to the gunarm. "IT" being Robocop.

But wow, you know a lot about guns Ben! big grin

Benhacker
Originally posted by TMACalicious
I think he was referring to the gunarm. "IT" being Robocop.

But wow, you know a lot about guns Ben! big grin

Thanks I do my best big grin

I write alot of stories that have different guns and weapons in them, plus I read alot big grin

If there are any weapon systems just ask me.

Note : Robocop used THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON to litterly vaperized the top part of an ED-209 in the movie(only the legs were left).

Benhacker cool

P.S. : Here's a picture of a HR sniper holding a Barret "Light 50" Model 82A1 or THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON from Robocop.

Benhacker
I found the Robocop Vs. Terminator poster big grin

Benhacker cool

gi-jo-man
screw robocop terminator would kick his ass for sure

Fonzie
ummm, hi everyone. First off, im a big Terminator fan, but Fonzie totally has a cooler jacket. Terminator beats Robocop tho. Im new to this whole forum thing, so can someone maybe help me out, how do i put up a picture below all my posts?

jrodslam
Robocop.

redcaped
Do you know Who is Who? Robocop was a perfect man and a perfect cop-which there are non, and I very much love it. Terminator has no one specifically as anyone could be, but the key of this "image" is approach to their goal whatever it may be. To finish a job is to terminate/accomplish/succeed.

jrodslam
I know who is who. Terminators are relentless in their mission and dont stop at any cost. However going by the movies, they arent to efficient. Save for the 800 in T3.

vvvrulz
Aren't efficient? Most of them took a hell of an effort to beat, even if half their bodies were ripped off.

redcaped
Let's just say terminators keep getting better...

jrodslam
If the Terminators had better aim, id consider them a bit more efficiant. But they were hard to kill indeed. Im not doubting that.

In response to redcaped, i would say that Termnators keep getting better, but to me the T-1000 seems better than the 800 and the TX. Technology and versatility wise, yes they do get better. However, the T-1000 has a higher durability scale than the other 2. I takes alot more to destroy that model.

Robo and the 800 are too comparable. I would say that Robo is more durable than the 800 just by judging by the damage each has taken in the movies. Thats why i say he wins. Just by higher level of durability.

spiderboy6
robocop will kick his ass

barand1
I think not

jrodslam
Tough fight, but i think so.

vvvrulz
I'd give Robocop an outside chance agaisnt the 800 and the T-X. However as mentioned before, the T-1000 is the most lethal terminator model by some distance.

Robocop won't win that one I don't think..

jrodslam
I'd give Robocop an outside chance agaisnt the 800 and the T-X. However as mentioned before, the T-1000 is the most lethal terminator model by some distance.

Robocop won't win that one I don't think..

I agree 100% Theres no ways hes beating the T-1000. If he had the Cobra Assault Canon from Robo 1 or the "BEHAVE YOURSELVES!" from part 2, hed possibly be able to beat the TX. The 800 is a perfect matchup for him considering they are equal in most ways. Due to durability is see Robo taking the majoritry of that fight though.

Cain on the other hand, would beat the 800 or TX fairly easy imo.

chriscaffee
The Cobra Assault Cannon is a .50 cal rifle. A bit weaker then your standard 65mm RPG.

jrodslam
Who has a 65mm RPG? What is it?

chriscaffee
Originally posted by jrodslam
Who has a 65mm RPG? What is it?

Terminator shoots the T-X with an RPG in the cemetary.

jrodslam
You mean the rocket launcher? Cause thats the only thing he shot her with in the cemetary. 2 different types of guns.

chriscaffee
It was a Russian RPG-7 firing a B40 rocket. RPGs are by definition rocket launchers.

Benhacker
The RPG-7 is a further development of the previous RPG-2 antitank grenade launcher. RPG-7, in its first version, known as RPG-7V, has been adopted by Soviet army in 1961, and still is widely fielded in Russia and at least 50 more countries. By far, RPG-7 can be considered as one of the most successful antitank grenade launchers ever made. Initially thought as an anti-armor weapon, it latter has been adopted for other fire-support missions by introduction of various types of grenades, such as anti-infantry HE-FRAG, multi-purpose Thermobaric / FAE, and some other types of ammunition. The antitank grenades for RPG-7 also came a long way, from original PG-7V grenade, with penetration of about 260mm/10inches of RHA, and up to 500mm/20inches of RHA or 1.5 meters/5ft of brick wall with single-warhead PG-7VL grenade, developed in 1977. By the late 1980s, a tandem-type PG-7VR grenade has been introduced. This grenade has two warheads and is intended against the most modern tanks, fitted with ERA (Explosive Reactive Armor). Front warhead sets off the ERA, and second warhead then penetrates more than 600mm/24in of armor.
The RPG-7 is a shoulder fired, single-shot, smoothbore recoilless launcher. Grenades are loaded from the front, and the rear of the barrel is fitted with venturi nozzle. Because of the recoilless design, there is a dangerous backblast zone, more than 20 meters/60ft long. The antitank grenades are of combination type, using a charge of smokeless powder for RCL-type launch. Once grenade reaches safe distance from the shooter (about 10-20 meters), the built-in rocket booster engine ignites and further accelerates the grenade, greatly enhancing the effective range (up to 500+ meters for single warhead grenades, up to 200+ meters for much heavier tandem or FAE grenades). Because of increase in range, RPG-7 is usually issued with 2.7X fixed magnification optical sight, designated PGO-7. The sight has a range-finding scale for typical targets (tanks) with height of 2.7m/9ft, and windage adjustment scales. RPG-7 also fitted with backup iron sights. RPG-7 uses mechanical ignition system with manually cocked external hammer, and a single-action trigger. Because of this, grenade must be properly aligned with the firing mechanism upon loading._
Each AT grenade consists of a large-caliber HEAT warhead with base fuze, with the 40mm diameter rocket engine behind. The rocket nozzles are located at the front of the engine, close to the warhead. The tail of the rocket is fitted with folding stabiliztator fins, which are extended when grenade leaves the barrel. The launch charge, made of black powder, is loaded into a combustible cardboard case, and attached to the rear of the grenade prior to loading into launcher. Grenades and launch charges are carried in special backpacks. By the original soviet standards, grenadier carries two rounds, and his assistant carries three more. There were several minor upgrades to the basic design of the RPG-7 in USSR and Russia, the most important being the RPG-7D, with two-part takedown barrel, which was issued to the airborne troops. Since RPG-7 was, and still is manufactured in many countries (such as Bulgaria, China, Iraq and Romania, to name a few), there are plenty of modifications in launcher, and, more important, in grenades. RPG-7 is a simple and inexpensive weapon, yet it possess a high threat to most modern tanks, and also can serve in a number of other roles, making it a true one-man artillery.

jrodslam
But wouldnt that be alot more easier to dodge than the Cobra Assault Cannon? I think so.

Benhacker
But wouldnt that be alot more easier to dodge than the Cobra Assault Cannon? I think so.

Yes, it would be. In Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, the T-X was caught off guard and her plasma cannon was fully charged, the blast from the HEW(High Explosive Warhead) combined with the fully charged plasma cannon knocked the T-X back through a grave stone and destroyed her plasma cannon.

In Terminator 2: Judgement Day, I wish the T-800 used the mini-gun on the T-1000.

Benhacker cool

JohnnyDo3
Terminator is a killer shit and it has no concience and it will stop at nothing to destroy alex murphy lol

vvvrulz
If the Terminator was smart enough, it could take hostages.

Robocop will try to save them naturally and leave himself open.

TheFilmProphet
Exactly, it has basic psychology programming as well which is a definite edge.

Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Terminator is a killer shit and it has no concience and it will stop at nothing to destroy alex murphy lol

laughing out loud

DRAKONS
Terminator will Terminate RoboCop

costass
It's not clearly who will win and lose... I thing both models T-1000 and TX will rip appart Robocop separately.... However I am a very big fan of Robocop and I thing that Robocop Vs T-800/850 will be good to be compared. if they have vs. solo battle I thing both of them will almost completely destroyed and Robocop will win... I will explain why.... Becasue is smarter and can think and have humanity, and humans can thing (not all of them). but if skynet want robocop removed from earth he will send 2, 3 or more t-800 and robocop will be fully destroyed no chance against two terminators at same time.... about runing... I am a little bit tired now but if I have time I will put screen shot of robocop RUNNING ... yes he is run in Robocop 1 when the bus of bad gyus pushed him to close to with the big barrel with bio-hazzard liquids inside ... that's it...

Muck101
Originally posted by Konjammenson
Robocop is a pus. There is no reason anyone/thing should be afraid of him. Let's say he was.....tough. He has one HUGE problem. He's part human, therefore he is capable of feeling pitty and remorse, compassion. The terminator is not. Terminator is a killing machine and robocop is an enforcer of justice for all.

Enforcer of justice, right? Here's my idea. What if a T-850 was sent to kill someone in Robocops city? He'd have to stop him, as he'd be the only one even coming close to being capable of the act. And he has the peoples safety as motivation! How about that?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Robocop v Terminator. HMMMM interesting. No doubt in my mind that if you're sayng the T-100, T-1000 or TX versus Robocop hands doen Robo will be killed. I don't believe that Robo possesses the knowledge or have the firepower it would take to take out ant of the Terminators.

Praylu
Someone actually edited together a short movie of Terminator VS Robocop, looks almost real.

86ltDTU1R8A&mode

Benhacker
jawdrop jawdropWOW jawdrop jawdrop

That is totally wicked eek!

Benhacker cool

Praylu
Originally posted by Benhacker
jawdrop jawdropWOW jawdrop jawdrop

That is totally wicked eek!

Benhacker cool

I know, I was totally blown away too lol.

Here's part 2 in the series. I hear the guy who made this is suppose to be releasing part 3 soon.

-_sSsJBFvR0

jrodslam
Wow. Not bad at all. Thats all we need is Robocop vs Terminator. We already got Freddy vs Jason and Aliens vs Predator. I hope we get RvT soon.

sapphiremouse
Ive only watched the first Robo-cop movie. Seems everyone is saying cause he's part human that the emotion factor is a cause for error. Thought he was devoid of emotions and feelings. ooo well any way you cut it, the human organics of his make-up is the biggest weakness.

Robo-cop will get shredded by the Terminator no matter what gun hes using.

vader11
Those videos are faked, I don't think Robocop can beat Terminator, especially T-1000 or T-X. Terminators pwn Robocop in real life.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I don't think anyone of them would win in the first movie (if they made one) because of all the VS movies I've seen none of the fighters won and they are said to have a sequel which means that they are still going to fight for the win.

vader11
Terminator>Robocop

jrodslam
The only thing a T-800 or 850 has over Robocop is the futuristic weaponry. Besides that, Robo should take a fight between the two.

vader11
But Robocop would lose...

jrodslam
Doubt it. Damaged yea, but victor nonetheless.

vader11
Just hit Robocop in the facestick out tongue
T-1000 & T-X pwns.

jrodslam
Hes been hit in the face to no avail.erm

vader11
His mouth is bullet-proof?

barand1
Originally posted by vader11
His mouth is bullet-proof?

I'm guessing it would have the same affect as shooting into a metal bucket.

vader11
But I don't think so.

barand1
Fair enough.

vader11
T-1000 & T-X pwns Robocop.

jrodslam
Originally posted by vader11
T-1000 & T-X pwns Robocop.

They would pwn the T-800 or 850 as well.

Cain would pwn the T-X.

T-1000 pwns everyone.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Praylu
I know, I was totally blown away too lol.

Here's part 2 in the series. I hear the guy who made this is suppose to be releasing part 3 soon.

-_sSsJBFvR0

Very well done! Who ever made that has some serious editing talent.

febrele
OMG I can't believe some of you... Robocop would get owned by any Terminator.

He's so slow and akward moving and ... Well I will keep that for myself.

NASA
in a fist fight Robocop would take Terminator but with a jetpack he would shot Terminator like a duck in apound

barand1
Can't see it myself.

NASA
PREDATOR & ALIEN BEATS BOTH TERMINATOR & ROBOCOP

jrodslam
^ Funny.

Pred, possibly depending on the weapons at hand. Alien?no

addicted2flicks
now this would be a total plot to see... TOTAL CARNAGE... and i only hope this two will not be fighting over a barrel of oil... cool

bwcy
Originally posted by NASA
in a fist fight Robocop would take Terminator but with a jetpack he would shot Terminator like a duck in apound Wrong! Terminator > robocop. Happy Dance

jrodslam
Originally posted by bwcy
Wrong! Terminator > robocop. Happy Dance

no Wrong.

Darth Martin
In H2H the T-800 would demolish Robocop. The only reason in the comics the Robocop beats Terminator is because they are disposable characters. If you kill Robocop he can't be ressurected.

xxMSCxx
no Wrong. No, you are the one who are wrong! stick out tongue
Terminator > robocop! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
In H2H the T-800 would demolish Robocop. The only reason in the comics the Robocop beats Terminator is because they are disposable characters. If you kill Robocop he can't be ressurected.

The fact still remains that 1 vs 1, Robo beats the terminator. Thats a horrible excuse because the T-800 could have still defeated Robocop without actually killing him. The fight could have been interupted with Robo left lying helpless and broken on the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.