Sould EVERYONE go to see SW RotS this second weekend as if it were opening day again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eddy Urquia
I propose that we set out to go see SW RotS this second weekend again, and pledge that we will go at least once this coming weekend if possible as to KICK the ticket sale up as to produce a KILLER movie at box office sales! I know many of us have seen it multiple times already, and we SW fans thank you, but I am proposing to do It again this upcoming second weekend as an all out strike for TITANICS head!

Eddy Urquia
Let us do an " ORDER 66" on Titanics sweet Azz!

TheFilmProphet
I for one am going to definitely see this film again this weekend.

Texansfan05
I plan on seeing it this coming weekend for a 4th time I would love to sink that damn boat.

DeVi| D0do
I've seen it twice already... and I've only ever seen one other movie more than once at the cinema.

I've done my part. big grin

The Ones
im going to see it with my mate again this friday. does that count?

Texansfan05
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Let us do an " ORDER 66" on Titanics sweet Azz!

Happy Dance

darkjedi132
i am definetly going to see it this weakend. i sure hope it beats titanic.

does anyone know what made, and how much ep3 has right now?

darkjedi132
sorry i ment "does anyone kno how much titanik made, and how much ep3 has right now?"

The Ones
from my knowledge

titanic: 600 mil approx

sw 3: 300 mil approx

and you can edit your posts you know

Texansfan05
It set a new 5 day record monday $172.8 million dollars.

In the USA

Titanic's record is 600 million in the United States.

The Ones
the international totals are 300 mil

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by darkjedi132
sorry i ment "does anyone kno how much titanik made, and how much ep3 has right now?"

ROTS:

Domestic total so far: $172,802,507

Worldwide total so far: $318,302,507

Titanic:

Domestic Total Gross: $600,788,188

Worldwide: $1,845,034,188

HAROLD
Originally posted by Texansfan05
Happy Dance That would be possible if people would STOP GETTING BOOTLEG COPIES. It disgusts me to see people with bootlegs who HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE FILM IN THEATERS.

The Ones
ooooooh. *deletes bootleg*

SithSpy
jeeez ones you coulda at least offered a transfer before deleting laughing out loud

Eddy Urquia
Forget bootleggers, there are bantha poodu! I suggest that we immediately execute an " ORDER 66" on the Titanic and sink that tub!
" Oh, I'm afraid this battle station will be quite operartion when your friends..arrive" He he he he he. "f we concentrate full fire power on that super stardestroyer" we ought to scare the livin shit outta Cameron and his romantic jem. "Fire at will...commander" We must all "ire at will" and at least go THIS WEEKEND because the third weekend will start to slouch and drop in ticket sales. IT IS CRUCIAL TO GO THIS WEEKEND LIKE IT WAS OPENING NIGHT!

ShadowKing
"...you WILL go again this weekend..."

It will be the fourth time for me!

SithKiller
bootleg is fine as long as you go pay for what you see that you like....if a person doesnt like what they see why would they go pay for it if they go pay for something they didnt like...thats called "being ripped off" in my book but Star Wars doesnt fall under this category everyone luvs star wars and if they dont they suck...lol

quicksilverwade
I will do my part and watch it the second time this weekend.

Xam
i got the work copy on dvd so no need to go see it again in theaters

vader519
Dude, c'mon, why are you going to download that crap. Ther is nothin like see ing star wars on the big screen.

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by quicksilverwade
I will do my part and watch it the second time this weekend.
I'm quoting someone that said ' I will go again this weekend and do my part" THAT IS THE KIND OF ATTITUDE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE. You are a real trooper! We all know that this weekend should be significantly weaker. Let us try to go again and help our cause as fans, GET OUR LAST SHOT AT MAKING A MARK IN THE MOVIE BUSINESS. Go see it if you can, and come back after this weekend and add a post here and see the difference in profits and numbers. If we go again this weekend, the numbers will be fantastic, and they will 'Rise'

frau
I went opening day and I'm going again this friday night and saturday... Finally going to the Arclight to see it.. big grin Happy Dance

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by frau
I went opening day and I'm going again this friday night and saturday... Finally going to the Arclight to see it.. big grin Happy Dance
AWRC light? is dat like IMAX?

HAROLD
Originally posted by Xam
i got the work copy on dvd so no need to go see it again in theaters (expletive) you.

Jedi Styles
Seeing it the second time is not like seeing it on opening day... I had to get that one off my chest.

ab2421
Sure it's nice to see a movie you like become a huge hit... but who cares in the end about the final totals... its not like you're getting a share of profits

vader519
I am going to see it tomorrow and this weekend again.

Eddy Urquia
I am going tomorrow Teusday ...popcorn nachos coke and chilllllll! It will be my second contribution. Mind you, I went to Phantom menace 5 times, and to AotC only 1 time!

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by vader519
Dude, c'mon, why are you going to download that crap. Ther is nothin like see ing star wars on the big screen.

I couldn't agree more,

Maybe we can just pull a Jedi mind trick on everyone,

"You will see Revenge of the Sith this weekend."

Darth MoonPIE
oh yeah... that sounds good, actually SNAKING while watching it now... since i've seen it 3 times without touching a damn thing.. maybe I can pig on the popcorn and nachos now!

DenKi
dont eat Nachos in the Cinema, You Stink the Place out and everyone gets annoyed cause they cant wait the Movie without some sick smell around them

nazgūl-lord
i have seen it on the opening day and I'm going again this sunday ...normally .
I definitly want to see it again before the exams start

ickeris2003
Ive seen it on opening day and on saturday. Hopefully I will go watch it again this week with some other people who want to watch it. Ill probably see it five times at least. this movie is great i love it and hopefully titanic sinks all the way down to the dark side.

Texansfan05
I'm going to help the sink the boat fund by seeing ROTS today.

The Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.