Plo Koon(ROTS) vs. Anakin Skywalker(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I just wanted to see how many people think Anakin is better.

Darth Mantis
... This is not even a competition...

Tormentor_2004
is this a joke?

Bobafetty
yes. A joke

Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon is one of the most powerful Jedi Masters. He can also use force lightning and has some TK ability that I can't remember right now.

Darth_Janus
Actually, I vote PLo. I didn't see Anakin impressively kill anyone of note other than Dooku, and I feel that was more to Dooku's arrogance than superior talent.

ApolloX
Anakin easily.

Darth_Nefarus
What?! Come on Janus, he owned Dooku plain and simple. Arrogance or not, that trick he pulled at the end of the duel was sic man!
Plo could at least chop a hand off lol

Darth_Janus
Dude, Dooku wasn't even using Form II for the match. His style and attacks changed dramatically. Using Form II he shouldn't have been anywhere near Anakin. He obviously switched up styles and thought he could pwn Anakin, so he got in close.

Don't believe me? COmpare AOTC Dooku and ROTS.

ImmortalOne
Hey Janus...... Use rational thought man !!
The choosen ONE against a bird-alien

Darth L. Dipsit
Huh? I don't get it. Plo Koon's a bird? Sorry if this seems dumb, but I don't understand exactly. Perhaps the problem is on my end.

Kun-ni Habeo
janus u shuld get on of those logical functional brains lol,,offcourse ani wins

Fishy
Why? Because he has a bigger part or because he has really proven he is superior? What has he done thats greater then what Plo has done?

Kun-ni Habeo
well he killed a sith,cant say plo beat any,,he is way more powerfull in ROTS and we never saw plo fight

Otaku_Sith
I like Plo very much,he's the only character i ever took the time for to finish Jedi Power Battle's with.And i really don't like Anakin.For me this is an Like or Dislike thing,Plo Koon.In real battle i wouldn't know,perhaps Plo could pull of some shit and win.Of which race is Plo Koon anyway?

Fishy
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
well he killed a sith,cant say plo beat any,,he is way more powerfull in ROTS and we never saw plo fight

Yeah Anakin killed Dooku, I agree impressive, but he lost a lot of other fights and could not have defeated most of the masters... Why could he have defeated Plo?

OC2-tin-OC
.. Blame GL for this.. He should have shown that Obiwan was the most powerful jedi on the council (maybe after Mace and Voda) and then we would have known exactly. But in my heart I still believe that Anakin was real powerful.Even more than anyother jedi ever . Somehow he was cut down by Obiwan maybe a fly in his eye while jumping ( hey can happen anytime right and nowhere it is mentioned that flies dont get into jedis eyes but GL should have filmed it in slow motion matrix style). Anakin was owning him before that jump.

Fishy
Anakin made a fatal mistake in that place. You don't attack like that when the other has an advantage... And the high ground is a great advantage, you try attacking somebody when he is lets say standing up a stairs and you have to run. Damned impressive if you succeed. Anakin left himself open and was foolish.

I have no reason to believe he wouldn't do the same against Plo

Otaku_Sith
Jep,you should never do something like that.Anakin was filled with arrogance when he pulled that move.But he also wanted to prove Obi Wan that he was a better Jedi.Well,PLo wins anyway.

Fishy
I'm still not entirely sure, but I haven't really heard anything that would make me believe either one of them will win, i have to admit i know far to little about Plo except for the fact that he is a councillor to make a real argument here for either side...

But I just don't see Anakin winning as easily as some people here said in the beginning of this thread

Otaku_Sith
hey Fishy go www.starwars.com/databank search for Plo Koon.

Fishy
I've done that already, but I imagine there is more information on him the just that.

Otaku_Sith
Well,i don't know.Google?

Fishy
Yeah I know I should do that, i'm lazy i'll just sit here and wait hope people come with good arguments so I can read and find out what I want to know anyways stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by ImmortalOne

Use proper grammar. I don't appreciate some newbie telling me to use rational thought when I practically introduced the concept to this subforum. For one thing, you obviously don't know a damn thing about Plo since he isn't a bird-alien. Another, your "rational thought" is more Chosen One garbage, which proves nothing, it's only regurgitating a damn plot element as fact.

Kun, absence of proof is NOT proof of absence. Meaning just because we didn't see Plo Koon fight doesn't mean he can't hold his own in this case. The movies revolve around Anakin, which is why we even have a clue what his powers are. Let me refresh your memory:

Anakin beat Dooku by himself.

Well, that's it for his great accomplishments. Everything else was with either Clone backup or against weak opponents.

What a master. Really, rational thought is fun.

Got any logical points as to why Plo Koon is totally outclassed other than Chosen One bullshit?

Bobafetty
Bird Alien?? What the...

Darth_Nefarus
because Plo Koon wouldn't have shit on dooku, and when dooku joines the darkside and became more powerful Anakin still punked him

SithKiller
Anakin would pwn him not once...no no he would slice his saber in half and give another one and do it again and then kill him....lol

Darth_Janus
But is Anakin really superior to Dooku? Or did he just get lucky? Dooku shows more powerful displays of Force powers than Anakin. Funny how he doesn't use any on Annie.

But that's besides the point. Dooku seemed cocky, but he did lose. Doesn't neccessarily mean Anakin could kill just anyone. Dooku outclassed Obi-Wan and yet Obi-Wan defeated Anakin soundly.

OC2-tin-OC
Well Anakin is sure strong. I also dont know about Plo except that he was mauled by the clone armies turning sides while intelligent ones like Voda and Obi escaped. After that and thinking about what Obi said about Anakins power I believe Anakin did make a foolish move after all against Obi ( I second u Fishy)due to overconfidence which sliced him into pieces and robbed him of half of his powers.He was never the same again. Anyway on the subject Anakin wins hands down( Look what he did to Dooku when he was Calm and confident, THAT FIGHT SHOWS HOW POWERFUL HE IS)

Kun-ni Habeo
janus we all know why obi beat ani,,still it doesnt make obi better than him just more experienced and smarter

Fishy
Indeed, and Plo is probably smarter then Anakin so he could kill Anakin too

Kun-ni Habeo
i can be smarter than bruce lee still i wuldnt win,,hes RAW POWER!

Fishy
You coudl if he fights like an idiot and you have more skill then you have now

Kun-ni Habeo
u all guys are exaggerating(????)
anakin is cocky but hes not THAT stupid!

Fishy
No he isn't, but he isn't that powerful either... He's good but he isn't god.. And still everybody seems to think he can beat a councillor without any trouble... Why?

I haven't really heard a convincing argument for either side, and as long as I don't i'm going with Plo because he is a councillor and what is anakin again? A knight with a place on the council who isn't even a master

Darth_Janus
Well, for one thing, Anakin Skywalker is reckless. He is the embodiment of GL's attitude towards cheap power: he has it but he has not earned it. He does not have the built-in control that comes with having to earn that power, he just acquires it from birth. And while everyone seems to think that power wins every damn time simply because it is, the truth of the matter is it's a small factor when compared to others.

Consider the following for both fighters:

Knowledge (Annie is outclassed here; he is a foolish padawan)
Willpower (Annie probably wins here)
Raw Power (Annie wins here)
Force Mastery (Annie has no Force mastery. He isn't even strong enough to overpower Obi with the Force)
Experience (Plo obviously win this one)
Levelheadedness (Annie doesn't even qualify for this trait. The main reason he was able to beat Dooku was his rage which channeled his powers.)

Darth_Nefarus
It's not fair to bring up him not overpowering Obi-Wan, you know damn well he's a ninja! lol

And yes,Anakin's rage did aid him in defeating Dooku, who was far superior to Plo in saber combat. Anakin's got this.

Like I've always said, Obi-Wan is the only one (that sounded funny) that could take Anakin down.

Darth_Janus
But that isn't true. Mace could take down Anakin. So could Yoda.

Bobafetty
yes

Darth_Janus
If you've predetermined that Anakin can only be beaten by Luke and Obi-Wan, and that Sidious can only be beaten by Sidious, and that the movie characters can only be beaten by whom they were in the movies, why even post in this subforum? Kinda defeats the purpose of discussion to just replay the movies for every fight.

Fishy
I don't think he meant it like that...

Obi is the only one that can take down Anakin...

He has a point and not movie based, he's wrong but a powerful Anakin can really only be beaten by Obi (when you only look at the movie time line) because Obi is the only one that could get Anakin to make mistakes. Obi knows how Anakin fights...

I don't agree with him, but he has a reasonable point there

Darth_Janus
Well, no one knew how Sidious fought, and yet both Mace and Yoda were able to hang with him. Mace even beat him. Even from a movie standpoint, you can't argue that only Obi-Wan can defeat him. Why?

- Because it's an assumption based on the movies alone. This is an EU subforum. That means unless it directly and openly contradicts the movies, EU sources, characters, and powers stand as evidence. Point? We have to go with what we do have, not what we assume from a movie alone.

- I haven't seen one person cite Anakin's abilities outside of a movie. Not one. No one has cited something he did in Jedi Trial, or The Storm Approaches, or anything. Just AOTC and ROTS. That's the extent of sources for Anakin fanboys. And the problem with this? It's a blood movie! Movies highlight points and totally skip the others. I mean, if you read the Clone Wars novels (Which I do) you realize how drawn out and bloody the Clone Wars really where. The movie itself barely touches on the war. Barely. If it weren't for EU, the movies would be pretty limited and boring. And that reflects the arguments for Anakin thatI've seen: limited and boring. And repetitive.

"Anakin is related to the Force!"

Means: He can't lose because his dad is the Force. Somehow, that's the law. Apparently Obi-Wan beat him when the Force wasn't looking, as did Luke and Dooku.

"Anakin is the Chosen One/Choosen One!"

Means: He can't lose because he has a destiny that is a prophecy in-movie. Apparently it can be brought out of movie and into a hypothetical versus thread where time and predestination have no purpose.

"Anakin has RAW POWER!"

Means: He can't lose because he has amazing Force potential. Apparently the fact that he hadn't even properly begun to harness it and that he didn't have the smarts or the cool head to properly use such raw power isn't a factor in any fight, ever. But Maul is cocky.

"The Skywalker bloodline is the strongest with the Force EVER"

Means: I don't know a damn thing about what I'm talking about and I think the Skywalkers are the best just because they have a movie about them so they MUST be the best.

"The other person sucks."

Means: I don't have a damn good argument for Anakin being better, so the other person must somehow be worse. Let me pick apart him and make assumptions and then just say Anakin rules, just because I like Anakin. My bias affects my judgment and makes me look like a fool.

There, I have translated all the arguments I have seen thus far. Have fun, fanboys.

Darth_Janus
This forum has made me hate Anakin more than the killing of the younglings did.

Lord_Windu
lol, Janus.

btw, I'm totally with you. Just because Anakin is the chosen one and has the strongest connection to the force, it doesn't make him god. As for the "Obi-Wan is the only person who could take down Anakin because Anakin was his apprentice" theory, that's utter BULLSHIT. Lightsaberskill wise, I would say that they are exact equals. And Anakin's sheer stupidity was what brought him down in the fight with his former master. Did you Anakin fanboys ever consider including Anakin's foolishness as a factor in this battle? Clearly not. All you people can say is "Oh Anakin is the chosen one and he rocks." Doesn't prove anything. Yoda and Mace can definitely defeat ROTS Anakin. They are both the best swordsmen in the council and Yoda's incredible force powers make him an even more dangerous opponent to handle. I can definitely picture Yoda or Mace saying the stuff Obi-Wan said to Anakin, excluding the "You were like my brother" part or something like that. As for this fight, I'm with Fishy. I dunno squat about Plo Koon but something tells me he is rather underrated, especially in this thread.

Darth Plagues
Im a big Plo Koon fan, but Anakin would win.

Darth_Nefarus
EU can never contradict the movies, because the movies is what started it all, and what sets the rules

Darth_Janus
And it hasn't yet. What was your point?

Darth_Nefarus
I misread an earlier post

BUT movie characters are better **** puppet

Bobafetty
lol.

Darth_Nefarus
but I can argue that only Obi-Wan would beat Anakin because of their relationship. Just like I think Vader wouldn't have lost to anyone other than Luke, or someone with force lightning.

Fishy
He would have lost to anybody with better skills with a blade and that had seen wars for the last 20 years...

Vader wasn't all that good anymore and neither was Anakin. I like you but if you say that the EU loses just because the movies rule then just leave this place. Because this is an EU forum... Movies don't win here, not unless they actually have a reason too

Kun-ni Habeo
u guys are pure dictators!(fishy janus...)

Fishy
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
u guys are pure dictators!(fishy janus...)

Why because we use logic not just movie wins or Anakin is the Choosen one?

Or R2 beat C3P0 who beat Chewbacca in a game of SW chess who could kill Han in a one on one fight who knew Luke who became NJO Luke who would own Malak his ass so R2 can beat Malak too...

Sorry I like my logic more

HimoKun
Ploo wins. Why? Cuz all you have to do to kill Anakin is make him spaz.

Bobafetty
lol

Darth_Nefarus
LOL

I'm only saying that movie laws are more valueable than EU, and since Anakin is the most powerful until NJO Luke, I think he would win.
Plo Koon is not a ninja like Kenobi

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
LOL

I'm only saying that movie laws are more valueable than EU, and since Anakin is the most powerful until NJO Luke, I think he would win.
Plo Koon is not a ninja like Kenobi

No where in the movies did anybody ever say Anakin was hte most powerful, or that he was the chosen one, or that he could not be defeated, or that he had more midiclorians then anybody else at that time let alone stand ever...

No where...

Qui Gon said he had more then Yoda, but that means nothing we don't know how many Palpatine or Maul had, maybe they both had a million unlikely but you don't know. The movies never make Anakin out to be god, Mace and Yoda doubt the prophecy. Sidious says he will become more powerful then him and Yoda will become not is.

Auron_Fett
After Maul'd Death, Sidious needed a new apprentice. So he was going to have Dooku, Darth Rage, and Syfo Dias battle to see who would win the apprentice ship. Syfo Dias didn't want to so sidous killed him. Rage was stronger then Dooku butt had a little avalanche accident with my friend ..........Plo Koon. Plo Koon easily Defeated Darth Rage who is stronger then Dooku( Rage uses all his potential and dooku uses almost all, but not enough to beat rage)

Plo Koon was also trained buy the strongest wookie jedi ever.

I Will admit that Anakin is very strong indeed,but.............just because he has 27,700 midichlorians doesn't mean he uses them all.( he only uses the potential of about 10,800.) where as Plo koon uses his full
11,100 due to exp. Had Anakin stayed on the path to the light, in 2 years there would have been no one to stop him.

And by the way..............Plo isn't a bird, he is a Kel Dorian.

He also Deserved a better death then he got. Had he bin on ground he would have taken out quite a few clones.

Auron_Fett
oh yeah.............and PLo can shoot lightning , create fog, and create ice

You wanted evidence....i gave it to you

Auron_Fett
on a personal note.....Expanded Universe was built for the information in between and after the movies because as we all know the line of star wars movies is going to end some where. And Lucas can't makea movie out of every thing that happens so he created the expanded to universe to make up for not being able to do movies for everything else......................so the Expanded Universe is just as Credible has the movies( in a way it makes the movies)

sasee tiin
Originally posted by Auron_Fett
After Maul'd Death, Sidious needed a new apprentice. So he was going to have Dooku, Darth Rage, and Syfo Dias battle to see who would win the apprentice ship. Syfo Dias didn't want to so sidous killed him. Rage was stronger then Dooku butt had a little avalanche accident with my friend ..........Plo Koon. Plo Koon easily Defeated Darth Rage who is stronger then Dooku( Rage uses all his potential and dooku uses almost all, but not enough to beat rage)

Plo Koon was also trained buy the strongest wookie jedi ever.

I Will admit that Anakin is very strong indeed,but.............just because he has 27,700 midichlorians doesn't mean he uses them all.( he only uses the potential of about 10,800.) where as Plo koon uses his full
11,100 due to exp. Had Anakin stayed on the path to the light, in 2 years there would have been no one to stop him.

And by the way..............Plo isn't a bird, he is a Kel Dorian.

He also Deserved a better death then he got. Had he bin on ground he would have taken out quite a few clones.

Supershadow???

chewbacca II
i was kinda scared to enter a coment into this forum for fear of bout 20 ppl just jumping on me with contrsdictiojns and eu facts, but to be honest im a plo koon fan and i still think ani would win for the simple fact that he is equal or higher to obi-wan in lightsaber skills (not force or wisdom) and obi is the 3 greatest swords master on the council and plo si on the council so im thinkin if the fight was determined by lightsaber skills then ani would rape his kel dor ass but if it was left to force powers im thiknin plo

chewbacca II
*contradictions

LordSorgo
I think Plo Koon would win.

Dresta
Originally posted by ImmortalOne

lol very ****ing true and for whoevr thinks plo could beat anakin, are you out of your mind.

dflood
plo

Admiral Akbar
Anakin is gehy, he thinks to much of himself. Note: Plo Koon has seen wars for the last 20 years he has triple the experince as anakin, [lus he would wipe the floor with anakins dead body. His force potential is much higher than anakins.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
omg Anakin would ANNIHILATE plo poon....give me a break!

Fishy
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Anakin is gehy, he thinks to much of himself. Note: Plo Koon has seen wars for the last 20 years he has triple the experince as anakin,

Okay even the people here that don't like Anakin don't say anything about force potential. Its pretty clear that Anakin has a huge potential possibly more then anybody else ever. Although thats far from sure. And how did he have 20 years of experience when the clone wars were only going for about 3 by the time of Rots.

Admiral Akbar
havent you thought about times before clone wars for example the hyperspace wars and even before that. And i agree ani does have great potential, but he doesnt use it all? If he stayed in the jedi council and learned the way of the force better he would have then been the most powerful jedi ever.

wisdom, experience, headlevelness vs power.

Admiral Akbar
Im not a anakin hater, but i dont think he is the most powerful jedi ever. Thats all George Lucus point of view, after all the movie does revolve around him. There have been many other jedi that we have never seen in action, so i just dont like it when people brag how awesome he is, and that he would win a battle against 3 or 4 jedi at the same time, thats just ridiculous and makes no sense to me.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yea, what does george lucas know of it?

he created it....yeah! nice try.

blink huh

Admiral Akbar
confused

Darth_DaNThEMaN
lol, sry, juss a lil sarcasm, but cmon, think before u post this stuff!

Admiral Akbar
i tried my best..

Darth_DaNThEMaN
its cool.

MTAPlayer
hmm on the first episode they said something about anakin have more force potential or something like that then even yoda or any jedi...

Admiral Akbar
no that was the chlorians... but to me that doesnt matter ani only used up half of the 20,000 or whatever many he had lol..

yoda my homie
plo koon al the way

yoda my homie
i read in a book about plo koon that he faught agen kolar and hese brothers with mace windu and he can make fire balls out of his hands and he can control ice and thw weather. and hese inmartal and that he went supersayan and he maried a cafiteria lady, and killed god zilla, and he joined the x men, and he can eat lava and he can shot lazers out of his eyes and he killed mickle jackon and one a grammy award. and hese a profesional break dancer, and he cant die and hese the best person who ever lived it is said hese mare power full than any body and hese drives a doge viper and screws migets. plo koon can kill any body. i also read in a magazene that he is a million are and he can fly and he eat a thousand ewacs in one bite.

OVER ALL: ALL OF YOU THINK TOO HIGHLY OF PLO KOON!

Bobafetty
Funny. Because your last post seemed have to insisted that 'Plo Koon rules'

Bobafetty
Excuse me, it insisted 'Plo Koon all the way'. Note I corrected all your poor spelling mistakes.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by yoda my homie
i read in a book about plo koon that he faught agen kolar and hese brothers with mace windu and he can make fire balls out of his hands and he can control ice and thw weather. and hese inmartal and that he went supersayan and he maried a cafiteria lady, and killed god zilla, and he joined the x men, and he can eat lava and he can shot lazers out of his eyes and he killed mickle jackon and one a grammy award. and hese a profesional break dancer, and he cant die and hese the best person who ever lived it is said hese mare power full than any body and hese drives a doge viper and screws migets. plo koon can kill any body. i also read in a magazene that he is a million are and he can fly and he eat a thousand ewacs in one bite.

omfg i cant read any of this.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by yoda my homie

Also, go to wikkepedia and search plo koon then come back here and prove he has none of these powers. Please. i insisit.

Gherick
Plo Koon should win but he will be heavily wounded(maybe even without hand) but lightning,fog,fire and ice make all. He uses also 5th from(Krayt Dragon) which is only slightly defensivier then Vaapad. Plo Koon is damn offensive and Anakin on film killed no one from council. Mace was taken from behind as jedi who were killed by Plo. Throw away that "anakin must live because he's chosen and must be in 4,5,6 episode".

Darth_DaNThEMaN
poon gets owned!

Darthburgerking
really? I think Plo would win, if he could take on Rage in the past, I'm sure he's only gotten stronger so with all his force powers plo would win oh and Darth DaNThEMaN why do you say that you just can't say someone wins like that.

DarthSidiouss
I BELIEVE PLO KOON WOULD WIN. AND YES PLO KOON DID KILL A SITH DARTH RAGE. PLO KOON WOULD ANNIHILATE HIM.ANNAKIN IS OVERATED.PLO KOON WOULD KILL HIM.Anakin is really crappy. I like Plo Koon. His death was a dissapointment. and i wouldve liked if they gave him his orange litesaber. anakin uses his anger. for he is stronger. but plo koon would come out the victor

DarthChris
Plo would win because he can shoot lightning, make fire, change the temperature around him to suffocate his opponents and kills anakin.

JediMasterLuke5
Plo Koon loses, he might have been one of the most powerful Jedi in Eps 1 & 2 but not no more. Anikan Wipes the floor with this wierd looking alien.

DarthSidiouss
plokoon is more powerful and much wiser than annakin, annakin is stupider. plo koon has the upperhand of experience as well. annakin has nothing but power/speed his force powers are extremely weak. plo koon has the ability to use elements. i say Plo Koon by far. Plo KOon is underated and that is a shame. I wish George Lucas gave him a bigger part.

May the force be with you!

JediMasterLuke5
Plo Koon is powerful but just not in Ep 3 compared to Anikan. Plo Koon didnt survive the Jedi Extermination and he got totally owned in Ep 2 in Geonosis where he had his lightsaber taken away and was captured. Again Anikan wins.

DarthSidiouss
annakin is overated.

DarthSidiouss
plo koon wins!i have proven my point

Darth_Otaku
You all suck my cock!!!

LordYomi13
Anakin would just crush Plo's rebreather thing with the force and then he would die.

Admiral Akbar
that would never happen.

DarthChris
Also, go to wikkepedia and search plo koon then come back here and prove he has none of these powers. Please. i insisit.
I've been there and he has all those powers.

Darth Plagues
Well Plo Koon is powerful, but Anakin is even stronger...

PloKoonDevotee
Not yet, he's still not suit Vader.

General Zodiac
Plo- Faught in the Clone War
Anakin- Faught in the Clone War, Killed Count Dooku, murdered many Jedi in the Jedi Temple, destroyed a DCS when he was a kid, manage to get Sidious's attention in terms of power, and barely lost to 1 of the greatest Jedi in the galaxy, Obi-Wan.
Anakin wins.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordYomi13
Anakin would just crush Plo's rebreather thing with the force and then he would die.

and anakin would kill himself iont the process, take note that, if you remove a rebreather from someone who breathes methane..... you will create a combustion. Meaning anakin would blow up with plo koon, then again anakin is that stupid and cocky, so he would definetly give it a try.

Great Vengeance
Anakin defeated cin drallig with one hand...plo koon was a bit more powerful than cin but he would still be slaughtered.

Admiral Akbar
cin drallig was only a teacher, what experience did he really have? at least the other jedi had fought and gained some sort of understanding, while cin sat in coruscant, and did what?
Anyway, he was trying to protect the children.

Great Vengeance
Cin Drallig was a master swordsman, so good he taught the younglings which is an honor as only the best are allowed to do that. He was not yet on the council however he has been said to rival most of the council in power. And like I said he was defeated by anakin in like 10 seconds using one hand.

Admiral Akbar
cin was protecting the children. And just becuz he was a master at many forms doesnt mean he was indeed powerful.

Great Vengeance
cin was protecting the children. And just becuz he was a master at many forms doesnt mean he was indeed powerful.

Yes he was protecting the children..... confused

He didnt master many forms, it takes like 50 years just to master one, however he did master form I I believe and he was indeed powerful.

PloKoonFanatic
Plo Koon would have defeated Anakin. Cin Drallig was indeed just a teacher. The reason it took him so long to master one style is because he never had chances to use it. Unless Anakin uses any of that invisibility crap, or attacks while Plo is sleeping, or any of that crap while he isn't at all ready for the fight, Plo will win.

MAKASHIMAN
Plo kooon would blast anakin with lightning end of story

aalyasecura95
tempted to say anakin wont even need to ignite his lightsaber to win this one.

chingchangwalla
Plo stomps lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.