Do any girls here like beer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Coz girls who drink beer ROCK! rock

The Biker Scout
dumb

amity75
Really?

Lianslo
I'm definately not the girl for you.

amity75
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
dumb Just like you then.

Royal Knight
can you say immature

-Funky Punk-
nope... but my friends say when i m around ppl i no well i look and act like i am drunk and i amlike DO NOT!

RaeRox
DO TOO! you and me..whoa...dude, i cant imagine us drunk...lol. no really, i think beer tastes kinda nasty. i like bloody marys...YAY!

Whisper
I like beer but it has to be really cold. (The beer, not the weather)

Devalion
I do!

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by RaeRox
DO TOO! you and me..whoa...dude, i cant imagine us drunk...lol. no really, i think beer tastes kinda nasty. i like bloody marys...YAY!

beers ok but i have only had a sip b4 never a whole can

Filth
Someone do me a favor and kill this thread, or its creator either is ok with me.........

RaeRox
i can definatly say this though...

CORONA SUCKS! unless, you put LOTS of lime in it...lol

BackFire
Girl + beer = ****.

Clovie
Originally posted by BackFire
Girl + beer = ****. s.lut?

shellie
Im not much fond of beer...I can tolerate it but I prefer anything w/ Tequila or Rum droolio ...or or or eek! whiskey sours yes

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Clovie
s.lut?

duhstick out tongue

BackFire
Originally posted by Clovie
s.lut?

yes.

amity75
Originally posted by Filth
Someone do me a favor and kill this thread, or its creator either is ok with me......... love

Filth
Hmmm.....

WindDancer
I love women that drink beer. I hate it when they start with that "I'm watching my weight" nonsense! Drink, Eat, and ....is all about good times. wink

Clovie
yes. why so?

Fionnuala
I drink beer...but I don't really like it...its a qucik way to get a little merry happy

BackFire
Beer takes away their ability to reason and make good decisions, as such, they're more likely to have sex with someone they otherwise wouldn't.

Clovie
Beer takes away their ability to reason and make good decisions, as such, they're more likely to have sex with someone they otherwise wouldn't. oh...
but that way WORKS any alcohol, and a lot of other stuff
i thought there is something special about the beer i didn't know about.

Saspr
Ew. Nasty.

Whisper
Beer takes away their ability to reason and make good decisions, as such, they're more likely to have sex with someone they otherwise wouldn't. *Has a flashback, gets up and walks away*

shellie
Originally posted by WindDancer
I love women that drink beer. I hate it when they start with that "I'm watching my weight" nonsense! Drink, Eat, and ....is all about good times. wink Originally posted by Fionnuala
I drink beer...but I don't really like it...its a qucik way to get a little merry happy

exactly...relax, eat, drink and be merry big grin

Fionnuala
Exactly...merry is good..falling down drunk - bad

shellie
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Exactly...merry is good..falling down drunk - bad Ive been that drunk one time messed...wanted to get that drunk last weekend but we ran out of liquor cry

Fionnuala
Originally posted by shellie
Ive been that drunk one time messed...wanted to get that drunk last weekend but we ran out of liquor cry

how sad cry

shellie
Originally posted by Fionnuala
how sad cry meh, I was drinking with amateurs...they way underestimated the amount needed erm

The Tired Hiker
My cousin Jani calls her liquer, "Mommy Juice". That should say it all.

Kagome2005
Bud Light is ok, but i'm more drawn to Wine Coolers. (Yes I am 16 I only drink when my father is around and says it's alright and i don't do it that often...maybe 3 times a month MAYBE)

Whisper
I like budweiser but I don't really like "Beery" tasting beer. Does that sound right? Having said that, when I'm drunk I don't really refuse ANY drink! smokin'

a1hsauce
ya most girls i know like kahlua more...than anything

dark1365
I loooouuuurrrve Kahlua.

And girls who drink are hot.

chelsea17
I have had beer a couple times..it's ok, but nothing I'm addicted to. Just vodka and wine coolers

a1hsauce
i hate kahlua now no expression

Sar
cant say i do- just dont like the taste. vodka and archers for me

Demarthl
woohoo! i found a magic b33r +3 !!!

silver_tears
corona with lime droolio

Demarthl
*randonmly thinks of making a drink and calling it silver tears confused*

silver_tears
shall I be flattered then? eek!

Demarthl
if you want, i dont know why but the only silver liquid i can think of is mercury, so lets add alcohol to it and remove the poisonous factor, sure to show a temperature rise roll eyes (sarcastic)

wuTa
Originally posted by amity75

yes, there's nothing better than dating a potential alcoholic, or holding a girls hair back while puking in the toilet, or kissing someone with puke breath...yes, girls who drink are quite the catch

Demarthl
beggars cant be choosers

silver_tears
Originally posted by wuTa
yes, there's nothing better than dating a potential alcoholic, or holding a girls hear back while puking in the toilet, or kissing someone with puke breath...yes, girls who drink are quite the catch

because clearly everyone drinks to that state yes

Ladyluck
i'd pick beer over any alcohol...canadian would be my choice...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by dark1365
I loooouuuurrrve Kahlua.

And girls who drink are hot.

yes they are. big grin

Korri
Originally posted by amity75

i drink Tennents sometimes embarrasment

Kharhmah
eek! Guinness!!!

Jedi_KnightAlly
tennents.... do i sense a scot?

Korri
*waves* yes, yes i am.

Jedi_KnightAlly
big grin where de ye hail from lassie?
(what part of scotland?)

shellie
Originally posted by a1hsauce
ya most girls i know like kahlua more...than anything I had kahlua in my coffee yesterday evening and oMFG...its like sex in my mouth droolio

Korri
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
big grin where de ye hail from lassie?
(what part of scotland?)

Lanark, haha, hahahaha, yes i know no expression.

Jedi_KnightAlly
stick out tongue i'm no good with putting it into typical scottish.
I've passed through lanark a few times.
Do u know where dumbarton is?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by shellie
I had kahlua in my coffee yesterday evening and oMFG...its like sex in my mouth droolio
kahlua is tasty yes

Korri
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
stick out tongue i'm no good with putting it into typical scottish.
I've passed through lanark a few times.
Do u know where dumbarton is?

Yeah course i do i dont live in a box thumb up

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol. fair enough.

shellie
Originally posted by a1hsauce
kahlua is tasty yes Baileys in coffee is twice as nice...Ive just opened my world to these tasty coffee flavored orgasms and Im hooked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.