Hand To Hand Powerhouse Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok the rules are no other powers except Superhuman strength and fighting skill. Mano Y Mano. No telepathy, no speed blitzing, just pure hand to hand combat.

1. Wonder Man VS. Thing

2. Superman VS. Beta Ray Bill

3. Hercules VS. Hyperion(Normal, not exile)

4. Gladiator VS. General Zod

5. Incredible Hulk VS. Mr. Majestic

6. Aqua Man Vs. She-Hulk

7. Classic Juggernaut VS. Martian Manhunter

8. Abomination VS. Namor The Sub-Mariner

Winner of each battle will battle each other until one is left standing. Who takes it?

Debate.

armandovalles
FIRST ROUND:
Wonderman vs Thing - Thing
Superman vs Beta Ray Bill - Beta Ray Bill
Hercules vs Hyperion - Hyperion
Gladiator vs General Zod - Gladiator
Incredible Hulk vs Mr. Magestic - Incredible Hulk
Aquaman vs She-Hulk - She-Hulk
Classic Juggernaut vs Martian Manhunter - Classic Juggernaut
Abomination vs Namor - Abomination

SECOND ROUND:
Thing vs Beta Ray Bill - Beta Ray Bill
Hyperion vs Gladiator - Hyperion
Incredible Hulk vs She-Hulk - Incredible Hulk
Classic Juggernaut vs Abomination

THIRD ROUND:
Beta Ray Bill vs Hyperion - Hyperion
Incredible Hulk vs Juggernaut - Oh no not again. They would fight forever, but since Juggy doesnt tire he would win.

FINAL ROUND:
Hyperion vs Classic Juggernaut - Hyperion

And the Winner is, HYPERION!

mr.smiley
1.wonder woman vs thing w: wonder woman

2.superman vs betta ray bill w: superman

3.hercules vs hyperion w: hyperion

4.gladiator vs general zod w: gladiator

5.hulk vs mr.majestic w: hulk

6.aqua man vs she hulk w:she hulk

7. juggernaut wins

8.abomination wins

armandovalles
it said Wonder Man not Wonder Woman.

and theres no way Superman can beat Beta Ray Bill.

brainchild81
Originally posted by armandovalles
FIRST ROUND:
FINAL ROUND:
Hyperion vs Classic Juggernaut - Hyperion

And the Winner is, HYPERION! How would he beat Classic Juggs?

armandovalles
lets put it this way.

Juggs has problems with Hulk, he also has problems with Thor when they fight.

Hyperion killed both Thor and Hulk and the rest of the Avengers all at the same time easily!

Magee
That was the exiles Hyperion, it says normal.

Cosmic Cube
Superman would certainly not beat Beta Ray Bill in hand to hand or in normal combat.

armandovalles
oh my bad, then Juggs would beat him.

KharmaDog
Round 1

1. Wonder Man VS. Thing = Wonder Man
2. Superman VS. Beta Ray Bill = Bill
3. Hercules VS. Hyperion(Normal, not exile) = Hyperion
4. Gladiator VS. General Zod = Gladiator
5. Incredible Hulk VS. Mr. Majestic = Hulk
6. Aqua Man Vs. She-Hulk = She Hulk
7. Classic Juggernaut VS. Martian Manhunter = Juggy
8. Abomination VS. Namor The Sub-Mariner = Namor

Round 2
Wonder Man VS. Beta Ray Bill = Beta Ray Bill
Hyperion VS. Gladiator = Gladiator
Incredible Hulk VS. She-Hulk = Hulk
Classic Juggernaut VS. Abomination = Juggy

Round 3
Beta Ray Bill VS. Gladiator = Gladiator
Incredible Hulk VS. Juggernaut = Hulk

Championship Match
Gladiator VS. Hulk = Hulk

gautam
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Round 1

1. Wonder Man VS. Thing = Wonder Man
2. Superman VS. Beta Ray Bill = Bill
3. Hercules VS. Hyperion(Normal, not exile) = Hyperion
4. Gladiator VS. General Zod = Gladiator
5. Incredible Hulk VS. Mr. Majestic = Hulk
6. Aqua Man Vs. She-Hulk = She Hulk
7. Classic Juggernaut VS. Martian Manhunter = Juggy
8. Abomination VS. Namor The Sub-Mariner = Namor

Round 2
Wonder Man VS. Beta Ray Bill = Beta Ray Bill
Hyperion VS. Gladiator = Gladiator
Incredible Hulk VS. She-Hulk = Hulk
Classic Juggernaut VS. Abomination = Juggy

Round 3
Beta Ray Bill VS. Gladiator = Gladiator
Incredible Hulk VS. Juggernaut = Hulk

Championship Match
Gladiator VS. Hulk = Hulk

no...way does hulk beat gladiator....

K3VIL
Originally posted by Sentry
Ok the rules are no other powers except Superhuman strength and fighting skill. Mano Y Mano. No telepathy, no speed blitzing, just pure hand to hand combat.

1. Wonder Man VS. Thing<---Wonder Man is tougher and stronger, plus tapping into his ionic energies he can become so fast he'll appear like a blur to the Thing, pity for armandovalles.

2. Superman VS. Beta Ray Bill
BRB was able to disarm Thor and pick up Mjolnir, he has fightning skills above those of Superman, who's still Superman, but I choose Bill for this fight.

3. Hercules VS. Hyperion(Normal, not exile)
Full God Hercules will murder him, Half God Hercules can still take him, he has better fightning skills and he's slightly under his strenght level

4. Gladiator VS. General Zod
Gladiator's confidence granted him sufficient power to assault Ego The Living Planet, he'll take Zod

5. Incredible Hulk VS. Mr. Majestic
Majestic is a better fighter, starts out hella stronger, his punches will still be hella fast for Hulk to avoid or parry, plus Majestic has hundred thousands years of experience, Hulk is not gonna overcoming him, Majestic takes this.

6. Aqua Man Vs. She-Hulk
Current Aquaman is above She-Hulk, is her strenght at calm state is a low level Class 100, she'll get beaten

7. Classic Juggernaut VS. Martian Manhunter
Classic Juggernaut will force MM to become intangible cause J'Onn can't enhance his strenght to high rank Class 100 forever, instead Juggy's strenght didn't showed a limit

8. Abomination VS. Namor The Sub-Mariner
Abomination takes this after a tough fight

Winner of each battle will battle each other until one is left standing. Who takes it?

Debate.
My results:
Wonder Man VS Beta Ray Bill
Considering WM can become very fast in hand to hand combat thanks to his ionic power, but Bill is at Thor's level and is a better fighter, he'll take down Simon after one of his toughest challenges

Hercules VS Gladiator
Son of Zeus is getting beaten very bad if Kallark's confidences doesn't fluctuate too much

Mr. Majestic VS Aquaman
He takes him quickly

Classic Juggernaut VS Abomination
Abomination's fear of Juggy killing him will grant him to gain the upper hand for a while, until he pisses off Cyttorak's avatar and gets stomped.

So now there are:

Beta Ray Bill VS Gladiator
Bill without the hammer is equal to Thor with the hammer, so Kallark seeing an enemy that hits his face hard as Thor empowered from Mjolnir can, will lose his confidence maybe for sufficient time to grant Bill to gain the upper hand and obtain triumph, but Gladiator is a great fighter and Shi'Ar Empire hero and leader of the Imperial Guard, remembering all those things, he'll stand up and pummel bill into unconsciouness

Mr. Majestic VS Classic Juggernaut
Majestic is stronger than Post Crisis Superman, a force that Cain Marko must reckon with, even with his no limit durability, Majestic can certainly strike him with sufficient force to make him holding on for a while and then manage to defeat Cain Marko in the only way he can, throwing him into outerspace.

Gladiator VS Mr. Majestic
A Supermen battle, Majestic is walking on the ground while Kallark is hovering 1foot over it.
They both watch themselves in the eyes, Majestic's eyesight starts to shine red, Kallark's is shining orange, are they gonna shoot eyebeams?
No, it just means they are very focused and self confident, and tapping into their powers to fight at their best.
Gladiator lands on the ground, he runs at Majestic, who is running at him too, they starts to hit themselves with flurries of punches and kicks, both them are parrying and hitting the enemy, but after few minutes, Majestic performs an uppercut-cross punch combo, throwing Kallark 30feet away, Kallark says:
I've never been hitted like that since I've fought the Mighty Thor!
You're a worth enemy Majestic

Majestic: It's a pity you'll not be able to taste how much worth I Am!

Majestic leap in a straight line, but so does Gladiator they collide causing a shockwave that causes the Shi'Ar starships in the outerspace near this inhabitated planet to being knocked back.

Majestic: What?This hit should have put down you.

Kallark: You sayed right, SHOULD.But I don't want to being put down!
Beware!

Kallark leap in mid air, Majestic reach him, he perform a roundhouse kick, hitting Kallark in the chest, then he's gonna performing another cross punch, but the Gladiator block his right arm then performs an uppercut throwing Majestic up into the atmosphere and crushing him into Galactus' ship, which was floating over the planet.

Majestic: Uhnnn....I'm not defeated....
SHLANG!
Majestic falls on the ground.
Gladiator is hovering around him, meanwhile Galactus sayed:
I've appreciated this fight, mortals, in truth, you're a great warrior Gladiator, but so his this foreigner, I'll not take his life, and not your own for entering in my ship not invited.Take him away, the Mighty Galactus respect you.

Tough Guy
hulk gets so mad its bye byes for everyone else

MERCILOUS
It said no powers on the opening post, does that mean durability powers too? If so it goes to Namor or Zod, who I beleive are the best fighters here.

DarkCrawler
Gladiator is basically the leader of Shiar's army. I think he is good fighter too.

MERCILOUS
The problem with powerhouses is that few of them develop there skills, most likely because they usually just get there way or are in situations where it doesn't matter most of the time. If Wonder Woman were here she'd whip all these guys.

long pig
I did my own, and it came down to Hercules vs Namor.

I gotta go with Herc'.

*no powers means Jugs doesn't get his magic shield and magical durability, making him basically the new jugs and Namor would murder new Jugs......if i'm wrong, blah!

Sentry
Yeah they get their durability too. Classic Juggernaut, hence the name. Original a$$ kicker, not the current pu$$y version of himself. Super Strength, Durability, and Fighting Skill. Oh stamina too. Nothing else. I know each battle could go on for days even weeks, but just pick a winner for each match, and pair them with the winner from the other matches. Simple.

MERCILOUS
Well if they got there durability, I'm sure some will argue that Juggernaut wins.

ragesRemorse
Hulk beats everyone.

Scoobless
whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.