Battle of Galactic Proportions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Thanos
Apocalypse
Terminus
Darkseid (Pre-Crisis)
Zeus
Odin
Ion (Kyle Rayner)
Sentinel (Alan Scott)

VS

Krona
Galactus
Tyrant
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
John Stewart GL
Guy Gardner GL
Scarlet Witch
Invisible Woman
Quasar

Which Team wins?

Lord S
Why is Apocalypse on that list?

Or Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman?

You said 'Galactic Proportions'...implying a cosmic type battle...no?

IRTMU-Dragon
No Spawn?!

armandovalles
No Spawn cuz i only put Marvel/DC people in battles.

whirlysplat
Armando this is the biggest mismatch ever big grin

seaapple
You are just trying to sneak Galactus into team 2 to see if we are snoozing right?

The thing about these battles is that the power differentials are so extreme it is strange. It is like:

Team 1:
bunny
squirrel
rat
iguana
cat
siberian husky puppy
king snake
raccoon

vs.

Team 2:
flea
blue whale
cobra
octopus
chimp
monkey
coyote
lizard
sparrow

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by seaapple
You are just trying to sneak Galactus into team 2 to see if we are snoozing right?

The thing about these battles is that the power differentials are so extreme it is strange. It is like:

Team 1:
bunny
squirrel
rat
iguana
cat
siberian husky puppy
king snake
raccoon

vs.

Team 2:
flea
blue whale
cobra
octopus
chimp
monkey
coyote
lizard
sparrow

laughing laughing

exactly what I was gonna say. Invisible Woman and Galactus on the same team? Its like putting rhinos and hippos and elephants against each other with a few grasshopers and fleas on each side.

Magee
Why does team 2 have Galactus and Parallax with no one on the other team to even compete with either of them?

armandovalles
ION is exactly equal with Parallax first of all. Secondly, you guys underestimate some of these guys way too much. IW blew a hole in Galactus one time when she got pissed off and he wouldve died had he not just eaten a planet. And Terminus is like 99% of Galactus so he can keep up with him.

Lord S
Originally posted by armandovalles
he wouldve died had he not just eaten a planet. WTF???

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

armandovalles
he wouldve, he even stated it himself. In Big G's very words: "I wouldve been destroyed had i not just filled my cosmic hunger a short while ago".

Cosmic Cube
he wouldve, he even stated it himself. In Big G's very words: "I wouldve been destroyed had i not just filled my cosmic hunger a short while ago".

Galactus doesn't use contractions.

armandovalles
dude i took that directly from the comic.

kgkg
Thanos
Apocalypse
Terminus
Darkseid (Pre-Crisis)
Zeus
Odin
Ion (Kyle Rayner)
Sentinel (Alan Scott)

VS

Krona
Galactus
Tyrant
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
John Stewart GL
Guy Gardner GL
Scarlet Witch
Invisible Woman
Quasar

Which Team wins?

Parallax fights Ion

Galactus beat everyone else

Mider
Galactus would fight Pre-crisis Darkseid and Thanos and Odin after they beat Parallax and Galactus its over for the other team.

Mider
Apocalypse can be considered cosmic as well His powers stalemate The High Evoultionary who has been called a god.

K Von Doom
Krona and Galactus on the same team? That'll be a massacre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.