Destroy Jar Jar Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArthasKnight
I'm sorry but I'm fed up with pro-Jar Jar posts so this is where we brainstorm reasons why we hate him NO GOOD THINGS ALLOWED mad

smoker4
He looks tasty

stingray005
1. He walks like a retard
2. He talks like a retard
3. He is a retard

Red Superfly
1. Thats the point
2. Thats the point
3. Thats the point

Deadlyshot07
Yeah, I always thought that Jar Jar was an idoit.

macgeek2005
Jar-Jar Binks is the incarnation of "Dorky".

He IS Dorky in it's most pure form.

He is stupid. He walkes like a moron. He talkes like a moron. His brain is the size of a walnut, and he's a pussy coward. His grin makes you want to punch him through the face with a spiked gauntlet.

I would love to see a large crate fall on him.

Heres a deleted scene from Revenge of the Sith:

Anakin is sitting alone in the Council Chambers. He decides to go and save Chancellor Palpatine from the Jedi. He runs out and hops in a speeder, and takes off.

Jar-Jar Binks is on the roof of a buildling in the heart of Coruscant.

Jar-Jar: "Oh no. Annie aint never gonna come outta there. Heesa gonna be crunched"

Traffic becomes heavy where Jar-Jar is. He hides behind a parked vehicle.

Jar-Jar: "Meesa no like all theesa traffic. Meesa want annie to come back"

The Traffic lessens. Jar-Jar peeks his head over the top of the speeder he's hiding behind.

Anakins speeder comes zooming right toward him.

Jar-Jar: "YAYY. Heesa comin back. Meesa happy now"

Anakins speeder doesn't slow down.

*lop*

Anakins speeder continues toward the senate buildling.

stingray005
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

green dude
macgeek2005 that is mayjor hillarious laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing JarJar he is innioing he dosn't die but in the revenge of the Sith he shuts up yay JarJar interview JarJar:meesa gonna die peoplalsa hate JarJar so messa shut up so Sith won't kill me (now that would make sense)

stingray005
Originally posted by macgeek2005
-Jar Binks is the incarnation of "Dorky".

He IS Dorky in it's most pure form.

incase you didn't know, a dork is a whale's penis. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.